70's Music

wow ...that song.....love it so much if I may I will post again ...if you don't mind...love it

I will never forget that song ..............it will resonate in my heart for a millennium...and even longer

Karen Carpenter had just a remarkable voice; she could sing about anything and make it special. Not many people can do that. Of her contemporaries of that time, maybe you can add Olivia Newton-John and Linda Ronstadt to that list, to name a select few. Such a loss when Karen passed, and at such an early age.

Screenshot_2020-05-05-22-14-25-1.png

Flasback. Sitting in your room with your friends sparking a Doobie, listening to the stereo......FLOYD!!!!! Evil ghosts roam around the rooooooommmmmmmm.lol
This is just an outstanding concert performance

This is very very very good

This is very very very good

It's hard to imagine how incredibly productive the Bee Gees were. They either wrote or collaborated on about 1030 songs spanning genres including rock, pop, country, and jazz including artists from Sinatra to Dolly Parton and of course themselves. Not many folks give them credit for that or even know about it.

I used to listen to it on a quadraphonic turntable.

My parents had one of these;
$(KGrHqJ,!lwFFy5pmCo9BRjoY6,FeQ~~60_35.JPG

( my dad called it a Telefunken )
And out of their album collection the first one I remember rockin out on
( I guess I was 9 or 10) was this;

I was already full growed but I still like it today. That unmistakable sound of the big Hammond organ with the Leslie speaker is always a hit with me.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back