70% Of The Vaccinated Catch Delta Variant

Sigh.... again with the math. You said 98% survive. That implies 2% don't.

How low, do you think? What do you think the actual number is?
When? You are mistaken. If ever I implied 98% it was a typo, ever since I've been here I have always stated 99 or 99+% survivability.

The actual number of people who have had Covid in the US easily exceeds 100 million. Likely beyond 150 million. That puts the mortality rate well below 1%.

When? You are mistaken. If ever I implied 98% it was a typo, ever since I've been here I have always stated 99 or 99+% survivability.

The actual number of people who have had Covid in the US easily exceeds 100 million. Likely beyond 150 million. That puts the mortality rate well below 1%.
So, if everyone gets infected, as you suggested - another 180 million people would get it, and another 700,000+ would die. That seems worth avoiding to me.

So, if everyone gets infected, as you suggested - another 180 million people would get it, and another 700,000+ would die. That seems worth avoiding to me.
That's unlikely, this is not a matter of simple extrapolation. There is a finite number of people with the pre-existing conditions that lead to death. Figuring out that number should have our number one priority. Instead liberals fearmongered the nation and created the mess we have now.

LIE?
People will and are dying because they are unvaccinated.
Never said it, liar.
Are you really this stupid? Not all die, moron. Not all catch the disease, shitbrain. Geez you are an ignoramus!
more than 99% of covid deaths over the last several months have been of unvaccinated persons. No vaccine is 100% effective but the vaccine has been shown to reduce the effects of the virus.

You see that liar? Just proved you a liar and proved every stupid point you thought was so brilliant was less than a pile of ant crap.

Now, of course, since I own you you will respond to this bitch-slapping with another pile of ant crap surrounded by what you consider to be killer digs. Every reasoned argument on the planet makes you look like the King Ignoramus. But you will just keep coming back for more punishment because that's what bitches do, Bitch.
If you stopped lying you would die. Also, resorting to profanity makes you seem even stupider than you are, if that is possible. Must be hitting the truth about you to have you react in the manner that you do especially considering that you follow me around and try your lame insults. Pitiful, from a known liar and idiot.

Pfizer and Moderna are NOT VACCINES. They are mRNA based treatment that genetically manipulate cells to respond to the spike protein.

For years, scientists have worked on mRNA vaccines (actually treatments) for coronaviruses in animals. All of these efforts have failed. The big Clinical Trial to do one for humans is also an epic fail.

Hey, just returning the favor Querdeken.
You see, among the Tiny Minded, such as yourself lying is just a way of life.
You lie. Your lie is proven a lie. You repeat the lie louder expecting to be believed. Rinse and repeat.
It is, dickbrain, what you do.
You're incapable of posing a single rational argument, so you lie.
You get called on the lie and, like the scum you are, rather than defend your position, you start throwing crap.
You expect the abuse will shut the other person up but, I got news for you...
YOU'RE WRESTLING WITH THE BIGGEST HOG IN THE PEN!
I like this shit!
I've already proven every claim you've made here a lie.
Trapped you in your own rhetoric.
So all that is left is to bat you around like a cat with a rat until you die or escape.

That's what owning you means Bitch!
I totally believe that you live in shit. It shows in your limited ability to express yourself with the lies that you spew.

Of curse stating that you own another person shows your devotion to slavery, the immorality of which goes right along your hatred of everything superior to you, which is everyone.

BTW, the only thing that you have ever proven is just how stupid you are and the fact that you cannot pass even a moment with lying.

I AM something special my Tiny Minded ignoramus.
I've added you to my bitch herd and you ALL know who your DADO is!
Now who else do you know with his own herd of interweb bitches?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA
The only thing "special" about you is the short bus you ride on the the education you failed to receive.

Then stop acting like it’s not common knowledge. It’s not propaganda unless you are claiming the paperwork/ information the department of health hands out with the Vax is propaganda.

It lists everything I did. And more as known adverse reactions.
Of course when Fox talks about every rare thing as if it's important you get a bunch of zombies like you lol. Wonder how all these people found out we have a supposedly open border too... Anybody you know saying that crap? Your party is a lying catastrophe.

If you stopped lying you would die. Also, resorting to profanity makes you seem even stupider than you are, if that is possible. Must be hitting the truth about you to have you react in the manner that you do especially considering that you follow me around and try your lame insults. Pitiful, from a known liar and idiot.
Please my small penised Querdeken.
Shown you lying again and again.
Point to a single lie be me, go ahead.
Or just admit your the Tiny Brained Liar we all know you to be.
Oh, and you're the one who's said on multiple occasions your were ignoring me
BUUUUT
You can't
Because I own you bitch, and like all bitches, you follow your master around hoping for a treat.

I totally believe that you live in shit. It shows in your limited ability to express yourself with the lies that you spew.

Of curse stating that you own another person shows your devotion to slavery, the immorality of which goes right along your hatred of everything superior to you, which is everyone.

BTW, the only thing that you have ever proven is just how stupid you are and the fact that you cannot pass even a moment with lying.
In your last response didn't you say the use of profanity PROVES the lack of intelligence?

Congratulations on proving your own stupidity Querdeken.

The only thing "special" about you is the short bus you ride on the the education you failed to receive.
AND
Don't forget the AND
I own you and the rest of your bitch associates.

That's why no matter how often you claim to be leaving, you just CAN'T.
Bitches can't leave their owners.

Please my small penised Querdeken.
Shown you lying again and again.
Point to a single lie be me, go ahead.
Or just admit your the Tiny Brained Liar we all know you to be.
Oh, and you're the one who's said on multiple occasions your were ignoring me
BUUUUT
You can't
Because I own you bitch, and like all bitches, you follow your master around hoping for a treat.
Well, to start, this post is a lie but you are to egotistic to admit it.

You continue to make up things and insist that they are true, with no access to verification.

A typical tactic of yours Dildoflex. You know, a worthless piece of plastic used for self gratification, just like you.

Well, to start, this post is a lie but you are to egotistic to admit it.

You continue to make up things and insist that they are true, with no access to verification.

A typical tactic of yours Dildoflex. You know, a worthless piece of plastic used for self gratification, just like you.
No, my Tiny Minded Querdeken,
YOU are the worthless piece I use for gratification.
Please, demonstrate anything I've said is false. Here's a measuring aid you'll need.

1633310027759.png

No, my Tiny Minded Querdeken,
YOU are the worthless piece I use for gratification.
Please, demonstrate anything I've said is false. Here's a measuring aid you'll need.

View attachment 547115
Once again, all of your comments are false, unprovable and just as stupid as you are.

As for your gratification, it is provided only by your self, Dildoflex. And if you were capable of telling any truth at all you would realize it.

BTW, is that finger the one you use to pleasure yourself, since no human would come near you.

You sick piece of shit, you need your ass kicked!!!
Do you ever feel bad for a drunk driver when he dies and the people he hit lived? No you don't. I see unvaccinated people the same way. They are risking other people's lives. They are killing other people. So when they get taken out, it's better for the rest of us.

I think of all the anti vaxer radio hosts who are now dead from Corona. It's good they are dead. They aren't spreading their lies which in turn is killing innocent people. Those anti vax radio hosts are like drunk drivers.

Though Valentine downplayed the efficacy of vaccines and even went so far as to record a parody song mocking them, he reversed his opinion while in the hospital, advising his family members to get the jab.

He had said of the vaccine, “I have a very low risk of A) Getting COVID and B) dying of it if I do. Why would I risk getting a heart attack or paralysis by getting the vaccine?” He also said at the time that he had been taking the anti-parasite medication ivermectin, a drug that comes in different forms for animals and humans. The drug has recently been touted as a sort of COVID miracle cure by conservatives, despite no solid evidence it is effective against the virus and health officials sounding the alarm over people poisoning themselves with the animal version of the drug.

His brother Mark, appearing on the same station late last month, pleaded with listeners to take the threat of COVID seriously, saying, “For those listening, I know if he were able to tell you this, he would tell you, ‘Go get vaccinated. Quit worrying about the politics. Quit worrying about all the conspiracy theories.’”

“Phil would like for his listeners to know that while he has never been an ‘anti-vaxer’ he regrets not being more vehemently ‘Pro-Vaccine’ and looks forward to being able to more vigorously advocate that position as soon as he is back on the air, which we all hope will be soon,” his family said in a statement after he was first hospitalized.

Before he fell ill with the virus, Valentine had spoken out against mask mandates and written a parody of The Beatles’ song “Taxman” called “Vaxman” mocking the preventative. He sang it on the air.

Valentine is one of several public figures in recent months who have railed against the vaccine only to catch severe cases of COVID-19. Two weeks ago, another conservative radio host, Dick Farrel, died from the virus in Florida.

The more contagious Delta coronavirus variant has caused a surge in infections throughout the nation over the past month, particularly in the South, and the vast majority of hospitalizations and deaths have occurred among those who have not received a vaccine. CDC Director Dr. Rochelle Walensky has called the recent spike “a pandemic of the unvaccinated.”

You sick piece of shit, you need your ass kicked!!!
If I could I would tackle you down and force you to get the covid shot. Then in 2 weeks I'd come back and chase you down and tackle you and force you to get the second shot. And don't let me catch you without a mask on.

Do you ever feel bad for a drunk driver when he dies and the people he hit lived? No you don't. I see unvaccinated people the same way. They are risking other people's lives. They are killing other people. So when they get taken out, it's better for the rest of us.

I think of all the anti vaxer radio hosts who are now dead from Corona. It's good they are dead. They aren't spreading their lies which in turn is killing innocent people. Those anti vax radio hosts are like drunk drivers.

Though Valentine downplayed the efficacy of vaccines and even went so far as to record a parody song mocking them, he reversed his opinion while in the hospital, advising his family members to get the jab.

He had said of the vaccine, “I have a very low risk of A) Getting COVID and B) dying of it if I do. Why would I risk getting a heart attack or paralysis by getting the vaccine?” He also said at the time that he had been taking the anti-parasite medication ivermectin, a drug that comes in different forms for animals and humans. The drug has recently been touted as a sort of COVID miracle cure by conservatives, despite no solid evidence it is effective against the virus and health officials sounding the alarm over people poisoning themselves with the animal version of the drug.

His brother Mark, appearing on the same station late last month, pleaded with listeners to take the threat of COVID seriously, saying, “For those listening, I know if he were able to tell you this, he would tell you, ‘Go get vaccinated. Quit worrying about the politics. Quit worrying about all the conspiracy theories.’”

“Phil would like for his listeners to know that while he has never been an ‘anti-vaxer’ he regrets not being more vehemently ‘Pro-Vaccine’ and looks forward to being able to more vigorously advocate that position as soon as he is back on the air, which we all hope will be soon,” his family said in a statement after he was first hospitalized.

Before he fell ill with the virus, Valentine had spoken out against mask mandates and written a parody of The Beatles’ song “Taxman” called “Vaxman” mocking the preventative. He sang it on the air.

Valentine is one of several public figures in recent months who have railed against the vaccine only to catch severe cases of COVID-19. Two weeks ago, another conservative radio host, Dick Farrel, died from the virus in Florida.

The more contagious Delta coronavirus variant has caused a surge in infections throughout the nation over the past month, particularly in the South, and the vast majority of hospitalizations and deaths have occurred among those who have not received a vaccine. CDC Director Dr. Rochelle Walensky has called the recent spike “a pandemic of the unvaccinated.”
You incredible one sided ass. Are you saying that there have been no breakthrough cases where the vaccinated never get the disease? I know that this does not fit with your hate, but it is fact. Also, many who do not get the shot suffer zero symptoms and do not spread anything in the way of disease. They do not spread it. Additionally, less than .02 percent of those that get the disease die from it. Again, facts the you do not state in your lies.

Try the truth for once.

If I could I would tackle you down and force you to get the covid shot. Then in 2 weeks I'd come back and chase you down and tackle you and force you to get the second shot. And don't let me catch you without a mask on.
So in other words you want to be a Nazi who over rules the decisions of those that think you to be an idiot.

Forum List

Back