7 times Melania rejected Trump's attempts to hold hands in public

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

Donald Trump and Melania Trump have been married since 2005 but to say that they 'lived happily ever after' might be a stretch.
Footage has recently emerged of the two wrestling to hold each other's hands as they disembarked from Air Force One at Joint Base Andrews from Morristown, NJ. The president seemed determined to hold the first lady's hand as they made their way down the steps but she wasn't having any of it.

I wonder if Mrs Trump is on the way out ? A lack of public affection is very disloyal and nasty. She has had a good run but maybe Mr Trump might feel that he needs to trade her in for a younger model. What would his faux Christian base make of it ?

Her contract requires her to be married to him. It doesn't say she has to touch the greasy orange idiot.
Marriage is a sort of contract, true, but I think after 7 times and they're still married it's rather a playful tease or flirt of the sort that married couples quite commonly engage in than anything else.

Donald Trump and Melania Trump have been married since 2005 but to say that they 'lived happily ever after' might be a stretch.
Footage has recently emerged of the two wrestling to hold each other's hands as they disembarked from Air Force One at Joint Base Andrews from Morristown, NJ. The president seemed determined to hold the first lady's hand as they made their way down the steps but she wasn't having any of it.

I wonder if Mrs Trump is on the way out ? A lack of public affection is very disloyal and nasty. She has had a good run but maybe Mr Trump might feel that he needs to trade her in for a younger model. What would his faux Christian base make of it ?
How is this a "Current Event"? Why is it "News"?

Just more nonsense for the left to Express their TDS

Her contract requires her to be married to him. It doesn't say she has to touch the greasy orange idiot.
Marriage is a sort of contract, true, but I think after 7 times and they're still married it's rather a playful tease or flirt of the sort that married couples quite commonly engage in than anything else.

Those videos aren't anything like a playful tease or flirt. You know that.

doesn't matter--he'll get someone hotter and young
..you Do come up with some weird threads

Recycling this bull shit only reveals liberal desperation.

I wonder if Mrs Trump is on the way out ? A lack of public affection is very disloyal and nasty. She has had a good run but maybe Mr Trump might feel that he needs to trade her in for a younger model. What would his faux Christian base make of it?
Two questions: Does Melania want Donald to win?
How long does their marriage last after his term(s)?

At one time Donnie had a kind of appeal, he was kinda rich and he played well on TV. The image wasn't the man but it made him a man. Today he shows himself too obvious, too lacking, and too out of it. He reads from scripts and refuses tough questions, the presidency was too far above the image. He makes America look like the jokes we have made of other nations ruled by weak, self centered men.

"What is patriotism? Let us begin with what patriotism is not. It is not patriotic to dodge the draft and to mock war heroes and their families. It is not patriotic to discriminate against active-duty members of the armed forces in one's companies, or to campaign to keep disabled veterans away from one's property. It is not patriotic to compare one's search for sexual partners in New York with the military service in Vietnam that one has dodged. It is not patriotic to avoid paying taxes, especially when American working families do pay. It is not patriotic to ask those working, taxpaying American families to finance one's own presidential campaign, and then to spend their contributions in one's own companies. It is not patriotic to admire foreign dictators. It is not patriotic to cultivate a relationship with Muammar Gaddafi; or to say that Bashar al-Assad and Vladimir Putin are superior leaders. It is not patriotic to call upon Russia to intervene in an American presidential election. It is not patriotic to cite Russian propaganda at rallies." Timothy Snyder

Impeached dead ahead!

Slow day, eh Tommy

Trumpers dont want a discussion about trumps relationships whilst piling into threads about Mrs Harris husband and Joe Bidens wife.
This thread will be shifted but they will remain.

7 times Jill Biden could be charged with elder abuse

7 times Barack held "Michelle's" Athletic cup and jock strap

7 times Hillary injected adrenochrome

They have a contractual "marriage" on paper. I don't think that they have a loving, mutually supportive relationship. Remember that he was cheating all around town when she was having Baron and caring for him, and remember that he never took personal care of any of the infants he fathered. When you are a dad or mom, it's diapers, pats on the back, love, hugs, towel on the shoulder for spit ups, baths, aiming a spoon into a mouth.

my god, that is pathetic of you.

I don't think that there is any problem at all with the relationship between the Trumps. Mrs. Trump did agree to move to Washington DC where she knew no one and would have preferred to remain in the family domicile at Trump Tower. That was just to support her beloved husband.

At least it's a woman.

Trumpers dont want a discussion about trumps relationships whilst piling into threads about Mrs Harris husband and Joe Bidens wife.
This thread will be shifted but they will remain.
Tommy, again!...This happens every time your bloomers get wedged tightly up your crack.

Two words for your latest anti-Trumpgasm...Royal Family!

STFU you retarded Brit

Forum List

Back