7 States Sue Biden Over Loan Forgiveness Plan

So you claim to not follow any of the Q garbage?

Too bad Trump does huh?

View attachment 704006
That's a pretty picture you made. Did mommy let you put it up on the fridge?

Here's an even better one

1664630212507.png

/——-/ Fiscal responsibility and following the Constitution. What’s not to understand?
Trump/Ryan/the GOP added 7 Trillion to the debt (more than half of that precovid). Don't give me that "fiscal responsibility" shit

/——-/ Fiscal responsibility and following the Constitution. What’s not to understand?

I actually agree that it's questionable as to whether or not Biden can legally do this. He never really made the case for a national emergency, not unless his argument is that the entire system of financing higher ed is in danger of collapse.

Nevertheless, I can't see this being a winner for Republicans. It just looks mean.

I actually agree that it's questionable as to whether or not Biden can legally do this. He never really made the case for a national emergency, not unless his argument is that the entire system of financing higher ed is in danger of collapse.

Nevertheless, I can't see this being a winner for Republicans. It just looks mean.
It IS just mean.

We have a double digit trillion dollar debt and THIS 40 billion a year is the hill Republicans want to die on?

/——-/ So high school educated middle class folks will be OK with paying college tuition for Harvard grads?

/——-/ So high school educated middle class folks will be OK with paying college tuition for Harvard grads?
This affects very FEW Harvard grads.

Most middle class folks have kids, parents, siblings, friends struggling to pay off student loans (that never should have cost as much as they do since they are guaranteed)

And oh look...high school grads don't pay much if any Federal tax.

Congrats. You found another issue to be on the wrong side of

This affects very FEW Harvard grads.

Most middle class folks have kids, parents, siblings, friends struggling to pay off student loans (that never should have cost as much as they do since they are guaranteed)

And oh look...high school grads don't pay much if any Federal tax.

Congrats. You found another issue to be on the wrong side of

/——-/ And not one word about colleges cutting tuition costs.

/——-/

/——-/ And not one word about colleges cutting tuition costs.

Did the prices of cars come down after we bailed them out and forgave their debt?

Has the prices at the grocery stores come down after we gave corporate farms billions of dollars?

Did the prices of cars come down after we bailed them out and forgave their debt?

Has the prices at the grocery stores come down after we gave corporate farms billions of dollars?
/——-/ You understand economics the way a pig understands the designated hitter rule. You can’t compare automobile costs dealing with federal mandates, union labor and materials.
And your comparison to farm subsidies to food prices totally ignoring the rise in labor costs at grocery stores due to democRAT minimum wages increases is down right laughable. What a dope.

/——-/ You understand economics the way a pig understands the designated hitter rule. You can’t compare automobile costs dealing with federal mandates, union labor and materials.
And your comparison to farm subsidies to food prices totally ignoring the rise in labor costs at grocery stores due to democRAT minimum wages increases is down right laughable. What a dope.

Colleges have expenses that go up also.

The American constituencies U.S. Constitution allows only the lower & upper House to draft legislation. Once a bill is passed by BOTH the upper & lower Houses then & ONLY then can a POTUS sign that bill into law.

When did we pass this?

Do Harvard University grads struggle, making less than $125k or so a year, in their careers? I think there is a cap on what the students make, in order to get the forgiveness of $10,000? It's $50k a year or so, to go to Harvard undergraduate program. If by chance a Harvard grad is not successful after getting a degree from there, $10,000 is a pittance of what they would owe?

And most all of the money goes to normal, middle class and poorer people, who are strugglng...something like 97%.

That being said, I have problems with this handout! Yes, these people really need some help...

But, giving handouts without legislation or if be, via executive orders changing the reasons for the extraordinary high costs students are charged, even in state colleges has to be addressed....

Like, if we are going to continue to give college Pell grants or back up college loans, we should do so, ONLY with accredited colleges that keep their college yearly student costs down and yearly hikes down....... I dunno? They can't be giving grants and loans to students going to these expensive universities and colleges that just keep raising their prices because they know govt loans or grants will just pay them....?

Let someone else smarter than me figure it out, but certainly something needs to be done with this problem!

Forum List

Back