7 People Shot Outside Philadelphia Night Club – No Media Outrage

More mass shootings in Biden’s first 2 months than Trumps four years.

Maybe it was Hunter Biden's illegal weapon he purchased which was thrown away by his "girlfriend"?

That's not news. Seems like a slow night in Philly

Why would anybody in their right give a rats fuck about a bunch of nigga's shooting up each other after a club/bar night? So help me God, there's not one black anything left in this country that hasn't been shut down cause of sorry as nigga's. They got so bad in my city, they shut down the country and western bars downtown....LOLOL....not news at all and News Flash, bet anybody a buck, they all knew each other.

LOLOL, what would be news, all the patrons went home peacefully!!

That was so sad to laugh at. But fukem, they got what they voted for the last 100yrs

That was so sad to laugh at. But fukem, they got what they voted for the last 100yrs
You know what you whiny Trump losers sound like? An abused housewife, missing her abuser.......the dick was good, he was paying the bills, he just couldn't keep his fist off the face, other than than, I love the guy. I mean you people need some mental help. For the first time in my fuckin lifetime, we have a president out the fuckin gate, JUST FOCUSING ON THE AMERICAN PEOPLE AND THIS PANDEMIC, WHICH SO FAR IS BEING HANDLED GREATLY. I'm sorry if you white fucks are use to tax cuts for the rich and stopping blacks and liberals from breathing, get the fuck over it and stop whining....12 years of you whores whining is just too gotdamn much!!

Facts mean nothing to you whores, but here's a fact that can not be denied, UNDER TRUMP, THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA HAD THE WORST MASS SHOOTING IN OUR NATIONS HISTORY, 59 PEOPLE GUNNED DOWN BY YET ANOTHER SORRY FUCKED WHITE BITCH IN VEGAS...OWN IT WHORE, OWN IT !!

Facts mean nothing to you whores, but here's a fact that can not be denied, UNDER TRUMP, THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA HAD THE WORST MASS SHOOTING IN OUR NATIONS HISTORY, 59 PEOPLE GUNNED DOWN BY YET ANOTHER SORRY FUCKED WHITE BITCH IN VEGAS...OWN IT WHORE, OWN IT !!
Is it just me, or do you sound a little "tense"? You're from Chicago, AMIRIGHT?

Is it just me, or do you sound a little "tense"? You're from Chicago, AMIRIGHT?
I'm from Ohio, Cincinnati Ohio. Where hard core nigga's dominate and terrorize at the drop of a dime.

Yes, shooting all of those cowboy hat wearing Trump supporters is something we expect by the violent Left.

Forum List

Back