69 year-old woman punched in the face outside rally by Trump supporter

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we agree that barroom rules apply at political rallies, I would agree with Maryland Patriot that it is appropriate to pick on someone your own size. But rallies are not governed by barroom rules, and he was not picking on someone his own size.
Kelly Ann Conway here, boys: This is the appropriate response:
This man was out of line and deserves to be held accountable.
and the woman was equally out of line.
There was no need for her to go out of her way with the intention of harassing the people going to the rally.
women want to be treated equally, so dont complain when they are. Hiding behind your age does not give one the right to be an agitating asshole either

34498.jpg

ASHEVILLE, N.C. (WLOS) - Police say they arrested five people at Donald Trump's rally Monday night in Asheville, and as of publishing have warrants out for two more people.

Police plan to arrest Richard Campbell of Edisto Island, South Carolina for assault on a female.

That female is 69-year-old Shirley Teter.

She has protested her whole life, she said. Now, she adds Trump's campaign to the list of things she's protested against.
After the rally, Teter experienced something she had never seen in all of her protests. Peace teetered over into something else.

"I said, 'You better learn to speak Russian,' and I said, 'the first two words are going to be ha ha.' He stopped in his tracks, and he turned around and just cold-cocked me," Teter said.

She was punched in the face.

She says she fell on her oxygen tank and has sore ribs, a sore jaw, and cut her elbow. She later went to the hospital and is thankful she did not break any bones.

Trumpies are violent and deplorable.
Fake made up story...

beating up old ladies = deplorable.
Denying free speech = unconstitutional.
denying freedom of speech? like punching elderly women inthe face for speaking out against your political candidate? like that? Who's freedom of speech was violated? what about freedom of protest have you ever heard of that? Like Trump you probably never read the Constitution, you hypocritical fascist freaks would burn the constitution if you ever had your way

The freedom to protest is to protest your government.
You have no right to protest private citizens.

Punching old women doesn't help your cause.

Did this help your cause, douche bag?

maxresdefault.jpg

trump_supporter_bloody.jpg

Cj_jsRjUoAEQsNd.jpg
They obviously put their hateful intolerant faces in the way of the innocent liberal exercising their rights to swing and throw things.
yes you all are under attack, and need to beat up as many old ladies as possible since your so innocent, all you want to do is make germany great again

Trump supporters are under attack, douche bag. The evidence is irrefutable.

Apparently punching out your wife is justifiable in Conservatopia, if she verbally steps over 'the line'.
where did that come from?
Was the person that hit this old hag married to her?

So you want to make a distinction between 'wife beating' and 'old ladies you don't know' beating?

Okay....
I know its hard for you to understand but, The distinction comes from the way the old dried up prostitute was looking for what she got and a wife that has enough respect for herself to act human.
I understand that as a liberal real women with class are out of your reach and you are forced to settle for the ignorant type of whore like this old woman is, but please, you need to stop assuming that everyone has your bad luck with women.
See, I would not have been married to that foul creature in the first place, so you ask me to answer a question about a situation that would never arise in my life.
Now go try your broken logic on someone else.

So you do agree that if this old woman had been acting this way towards her husband he would have been justified to punch her out.

Interesting.

She has protested her whole life, she said.

She sounds like a typical annoying PITA Democrat. I bet she said more than "learn Russian".

Protestors should keep in mind that tensions are at an all time high, and provocation is a valid defense.
Verbal provocation is not a valid defense for physical assault. He cold cocked a woman with an oxygen tank, for Chrissakes! Yes, she was probably running her mouth good; appropriate response is to run your mouth back, like here.

Scream in my ear more than once and I will respond physically. I don't care who or what you may be.

Apparently punching out your wife is justifiable in Conservatopia, if she verbally steps over 'the line'.
where did that come from?
Was the person that hit this old hag married to her?

So you want to make a distinction between 'wife beating' and 'old ladies you don't know' beating?

Okay....
I know its hard for you to understand but, The distinction comes from the way the old dried up prostitute was looking for what she got and a wife that has enough respect for herself to act human.
I understand that as a liberal real women with class are out of your reach and you are forced to settle for the ignorant type of whore like this old woman is, but please, you need to stop assuming that everyone has your bad luck with women.
See, I would not have been married to that foul creature in the first place, so you ask me to answer a question about a situation that would never arise in my life.
Now go try your broken logic on someone else.

So you do agree that if this old woman had been acting this way towards her husband he would have been justified to punch her out.

Interesting.
Yep
a marriage between her and anyone that would have her is what the picture perfect trailer trash photo is made of.
Besides, the way she was acting I think she had the impression she was really a man. Would it be politically correct in the eyes of a true liberal for someone to take her (assumed) vagina into account when countering her aggressive behavior?
I think not. Mark up a win for the transgenders

34498.jpg

ASHEVILLE, N.C. (WLOS) - Police say they arrested five people at Donald Trump's rally Monday night in Asheville, and as of publishing have warrants out for two more people.

Police plan to arrest Richard Campbell of Edisto Island, South Carolina for assault on a female.

That female is 69-year-old Shirley Teter.

She has protested her whole life, she said. Now, she adds Trump's campaign to the list of things she's protested against.
After the rally, Teter experienced something she had never seen in all of her protests. Peace teetered over into something else.

"I said, 'You better learn to speak Russian,' and I said, 'the first two words are going to be ha ha.' He stopped in his tracks, and he turned around and just cold-cocked me," Teter said.

She was punched in the face.

She says she fell on her oxygen tank and has sore ribs, a sore jaw, and cut her elbow. She later went to the hospital and is thankful she did not break any bones.

Trumpies are violent and deplorable.

She should have stayed home...

I doubt that is all she said...

If we agree that barroom rules apply at political rallies, I would agree with Maryland Patriot that it is appropriate to pick on someone your own size. But rallies are not governed by barroom rules, and he was not picking on someone his own size.
There was no need for her to go out of her way with the intention of harassing the people going to the rally.
women want to be treated equally, so dont complain when they are. Hiding behind your age does not give one the right to be an agitating asshole either
Nothing equal about it. A woman made some comments and a man didn't like what she said so he assaulted her by punching her in the face. Equal would have been if he made comments back to her.

Nothing equal about it. A woman made some comments and a man didn't like what she said so he assaulted her by punching her in the face. Equal would have been if he made comments back to her.
It's a fake story

It's a fake story
link

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back