68% of absentee ballots in Georgia lacked chain of custody.

The 2020 election was unconstitional, rigged by a cabal of internaional financiers, and will never be legitimate in my eyes.
More evidence of this.
A total of 404'000 votes.
100% of all ballots, ever, lacked chain of custody.
Incorrect; they have are micro chipped and time stamped from the moment they are printed, mailed to voters, sent in and processed by the ballot machines.

Link?

Were they "micro chipped" in 1992? 1900? 1800? Were those elections on the up and up?

BDS...Its the new pandemic.

The following are National File’s overall bias and reliability scores according to our Ad Fontes Media ratings methodology.

Reliability: 16.54

Bias: 23.11

Reliability scores for articles and shows are on a scale of 0-64. Scores above 24 are generally acceptable; scores above 32 are generally good.

Bias scores for articles and shows are on a scale of -42 to + 42, with higher negative scores being more left, higher positive scores being more right, and scores closer to zero being the most neutral and/or balanced.
In short:
Reliability: Practically None (Fake News)
Bias: Solidly Right

The 2020 election was unconstitional, rigged by a cabal of internaional financiers, and will never be legitimate in my eyes.
More evidence of this.
Incorrect; they have are micro chipped and time stamped from the moment they are printed, mailed to voters, sent in and processed by the ballot machines.

Link?

Were they "micro chipped" in 1992? 1900? 1800? Were those elections on the up and up?

I watched a YouTube video by the inventor about 2 months ago.
You would say it’s bullshit anyway because it’s not on CNN.

More evidence of this.

Link?

The technology did not go back that far.
Then again, most of the technology we take for granted today wasn’t available to the average person until the early to mid 2000s.

More evidence of this.

Link?

I watched a YouTube video by the inventor about 2 months ago.
You would say it’s bullshit anyway because it’s not on CNN.

I don't have CNN.

Just asking for a link to the 100% of the ballots being "micro-chipped".

More evidence of this.
But there's no evidence of election fraud.....at least they got rid of Trump....blah...blah...blah.

Forum List

Back