644 page report on Hunter Biden laptop by Marco Polo group. Over 400 double verified crimes, also 7000 photos from laptop

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015

Hunter’s lawyer is suing……

……for emotional distress!

NOT ONE FACT IS DISPUTED BY HUNTER’S LEGAL COUNSEL. :auiqs.jpg:

Bidens received about $8 million from CCP and then when Biden gets into office, China just abuses us economically, BILLIONS IN $$$ on $8 million in revenue.

I look forward to all this coming out in a court of law where it actually means something.

As a very wise man once said...The one who states his case first seems right, until the other comes and examines him.

Hunter Biden should be prosecuted with failure to comport with right wing conspiracy theories.
Hunter Biden is a privileged white boy.

f79a976e3ab627d74720d65baa67b380ade6ceb0

You would do well just to leave him alone or be targeted like those on January 6th.

Hunter Biden is a privileged white boy.

f79a976e3ab627d74720d65baa67b380ade6ceb0

You would do well just to leave him alone or be targeted like those on January 6th.
Those poor January 6th prisoners. They were just minding their own business not hurting a soul.

I look forward to all this coming out in a court of law where it actually means something.

As a very wise man once said...The one who states his case first seems right, until the other comes and examines him.
Yep. If it's proven in court that he broke the law, nail him.

If anyone helped him, nail them too.

Period. Easy peasy.

I mean, it’s a lot of vague hand waving without any actual discussion.

The most concrete fact here is that the report is 644 pages, which we all know means that no one has read it.
You admit you have not read it, but call it a conspiracy theory.

Forum List

Back