60 Truths about Liberal Democrats

Liberals are so fucking stupid with their pussy ass insults. A bunch of fucking fascist cock suckers.

1. Making a statement that liberals want to turn the US into Soviet Russia is seriously stupid.

2. Fascism is not liberal. The only Fascist state we will see is a corporate one.

3. Never sucked a cock in my life.

The liberals want to turn this country into a police state like the USSR. I'm dead serious.

Seriously stupid.

Tell me why Obama has increased wire taps and other anti-4th amendment back door bs on us? This fucker makes Bush look small government.

What a goddam bare faced lie!!

George W. Bush increased the size of an already large government by 15% and initiated the patriot act which is the only tool anyone is using for any kind of surveilace these days. Stay in that goddamned hermetically sealed Republican bubble and watch the landslide during the next election.

a creepy partisan hack

Hey, don't you have a dildo to shove up your ass there Del, get to it you sniveling fat assed creepy coward...:lol:

iliterate creep say what?

let's hear your *point of few*, zippy :lmao:

go back to peeping up skirts, creepoid

:lol:.. I'll leave that peeping and creepiness to you.. since you seem mention it so often.

I'm figure it's the closest you'll ever get without finding a blind hag prostitute..

Liberals built this great nation...TRUTH

.............:stupid:

Then you modern Democratic Liberals came along and screwed it all up.

...Dang it .. read the link...:poke:

Fuck off, dweeb.

Your kind is finished.

This country is sick of ignorance and fear.

On the contrary, your brand of ignorance, fear mongering and freeloading is quite popular now...just add voting fraud and the Liberal Democrats can steal elections.

.............:stupid:

Then you modern Democratic Liberals came along and screwed it all up.

...Dang it .. read the link...:poke:

Fuck off, dweeb.

Your kind is finished.

On the contrary, your brand of ignorance, fear mongering and freeloading is quite popular now...just add voting fraud and the Liberal Democrats can steal elections.

If you folks keep thinking like that bend forward, grab your ankles and get ready for a REAL ass kicking.

Fuck off, dweeb.

Your kind is finished.

If you folks keep thinking like that bend forward, grab your ankles and get ready for a REAL ass kicking.

Nah.. that's more of a Democrat thing..

I notice as usual: no liberal has directly challenged any of the enumerated truths that Lumpy 1 has submitted- obfuscate, deflect, cloud the issue, or ignore - typical. I guess the liberal in a word is EVIL, but I already knew that!

I notice as usual: no liberal has directly challenged any of the enumerated truths that Lumpy 1 has submitted- obfuscate, deflect, cloud the issue, or ignore - typical. I guess the liberal in a word is EVIL, but I already knew that!

It could be that they just don't or won't realize their, Duped...

but definitely their reactions are typical..

Last edited:

What is the point? Anyone with half a brain knows this was put out by a looney ass website. They aren't worth challenging.

things have to have a basis in reality to be worth "disputing".

just more rrightwingnut re-ho'ing and trolling from the lumpster creeper.

things have to have a basis in reality to be worth "disputing".

just more rrightwingnut re-ho'ing and trolling from the lumpster creeper.

...and more insults from the half-witted skank..:popcorn:

Last edited:
Do some reading and you'll find that the "Family Guardian Fellowship" is very much like the Westboro nutters and others who hide their craziness behind "god".

Educate yourself and don't fall for the garbage from professional haters like this.

Forum List

Back