60 minutes to The Arrest?

Revolution, my ass. Or maybe just Revolution you wish. The trumpists won't do jack. Four more of them were convicted today of Seditious conspiracy, and the majority of Trumpists know it will end badly for them, so won't do anything but whine and shake their fists. Nobody cares about Donny. He is toast, and will never be elected to anything important again.
Sorry bout that,

1. I guess you can *Fuck Around and Find Out*.
2. Feeling lucky,,.....punk?
3. Maybe the world won't come crashing down around you?
4. Ahh shit give it a go...lol!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

You don't have a shred of evidence to back up that claim. All you have is the word of a liar. Where are those photographs Stormy said she had that proved the affair?

Everyone who is not easily brainwashed by fake news knew they didn't exist. It was all a big lie.

Some of the ridiculous crap TDS afflicted morons believe just astounds me.
I don't need evidence. I am not on the grand jury. I think they are using the cancelled checks where the money was paid out to stormy and where Trump's lawyer got reimbursed, along with other testimony.

Revolution, my ass. Or maybe just Revolution you wish. The trumpists won't do jack. Four more of them were convicted today of Seditious conspiracy, and the majority of Trumpists know it will end badly for them, so won't do anything but whine and shake their fists. Nobody cares about Donny. He is toast, and will never be elected to anything important again.
if nobody cares why is the DA of NY doing this?

I don't need evidence. I am not on the grand jury. I think they are using the cancelled checks where the money was paid out to stormy and where Trump's lawyer got reimbursed, along with other testimony.
who paid her?

Did you buy a Trump teddy bear or Trump baseball cards?
LOL. Actually, I bought a "Trump beats Covid" coin from the White House gift shop, not because I am a Trump supporter but because I thought he would be a one time president and that the coin could someday fund my retirement. So far I'm still waiting.

You seem scared.

The DA sees it as a campaign finance felony or felonies, and nobody above the law, even X-Presidents.
Then why isn't the DA going after Clinton for Paula Jones?

Or, Are you suggesting that paying hush money is illegal?

fact, we're waiting for the explanation of the supposed crime. Who handed the money to SD?
I wasn't there. I am pretty sure that would be part of testimony. You are missing the legal defense, because you are wrapped around partisan politics and don't have a clear understanding of what public opinion is actually worth in court. The difference between campaign finance felony and accounting misdemeanor, is basically whether it was done to hide his adulterous affairs from the public to influence the election or whether hiding it from his wife, and all defense has to do is make it a real possibility to beat the prosecution's requirement to prove guilt beyond the shadow of a doubt.

Forum List

Back