60 Minutes Going Up In Flames....'Some People Like Our Fake News'

It is truly sad to witness what has become since the days of Cronkite.
Cronkite was never a correspondent for 60 minutes. But if you had a time machine, you would hear the same crap that is said about the mainstream news today by "conservatives" is the same swill they said about Cronkite back them. The only difference is that right-wing loons did not have the megaphone known as the internet.
STFU moron, Cronkite, Huntley and Brinkley were RESPECTED journalists same as Edward R. Murrow. You don't know shit and you show it every time you post.
You really are an idiot. Cronkite was despised by the radical right. Hey dumb shit read this:

Once again I have to mop the floor with your stupidity.

Last edited:
Cronkite was never a correspondent for 60 minutes. But if you had a time machine, you would hear the same crap that is said about the mainstream news today by "conservatives" is the same swill they said about Cronkite back them. The only difference is that right-wing loons did not have the megaphone known as the internet.
STFU moron, Cronkite, Huntley and Brinkley were RESPECTED journalists same as Edward R. Murrow. You don't know shit and you show it every time you post.
You really are an idiot. Cronkite was despised by the radical right. Hey dumb shit read this:

Keep swabbing your ego, junior. The truth is out there when you quit reading fiction.

Keep swabbing your ego, junior. The truth is out there when you quit reading fiction.
LOL. I linked to Conservapedia. Walter Cronkite was an icon. It is your ilk, the far right, that despised him.

Last edited:

LOL. I linked to Conservapedia. Walter Cronkite was an icon. It is your ilk, the far right, that despised him.
You don't have a clue, junior. You assume, and you know what that does. Run along now, your mommy is calling.

You don't have a clue, junior. You assume, and you know what that does. Run along now, your mommy is calling.
Lol...I was Spot on and linked to a source as verification. You have nothing but your worthless opinion. Now, have your nursing home attendant give you your medication.

So you guys always got away with it !

Keep it up, Einstein. You cited a "wikipedia." That is far from being a reputable source for anything. That is rich--Conservapedia.

Forum List

Back