Fauci Says It's Still Not Safe To Eat Indoors Even If You're Vaccinated

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
This guy is a total loon.
The left is showing us that they do not want things to go back to normal under any circumstances.

The left is showing us that they do not want things to go back to normal under any circumstances.

The dumb faucki is saying being vaccinated isn't going to protect, then that settles it for me to NEVER take the vaccine at all, the government expert boob says it doesn't protect you from getting infected.

Stupid!

Last edited:

Fauci's problem that while he analyzes the problem he chooses to pull the carpet out from under Wall Street when he demands everyone to stop breathing until the problem goes away 2 years later. Totally impractical, and there is no longer the voice of reason to bring the good doctor back into the real world where people who have to work for a living ot to make a small business put bread on the table at home where children are raised with higher education needing to be planned and paid for.

That's why Lamentations was written in the Good Book. It says, to pharaphrase in the second chapter' "Your prophets have seen for you false and deceptive visions ... and have not exposed the iniquity to restore your fortune, but are false and misleading."

Gosh, we are in lamentation in our country because those in power are surrounded in the deadly shrouds of lies and excesses of wants unmatched with reasonable revenues. It's over the top.

The last straw was decimating the polls with crooks orchestrating garbage votes for the loser extortionist to greedily grab power for urban criminals to imperil everyone else with overbearing takeover of Generales Yes Men.

Last edited:
It's OK for YOU to dine indoors in a place with poor ventilation if you are vaccinated.

But you can still contract and pass on the virus. It's the other people around you who could be in danger. You just won't have any serious symptoms yourself.

It's OK for YOU to dine indoors in a place with poor ventilation if you are vaccinated.

But you can still contract and pass on the virus. It's the other people around you who could be in danger. You just won't have any serious symptoms yourself.
I guess I'll just have to stay put on my small acreage. I live far off the road where the rest of the world goes by. I'm allergic to flu and pneumonia shots' and I've been advised taking another could have a bad outcome. Thank you for bringing the consequences of thinking you're okay due to being vaccinated. when you are actually a potential unwitting spreader. :(

Until Fauci discloses his financial relationships with the Big Pharma, Big Tech, and Big Media corporations, he cannot be taken seriously. He's profiteering.

Forum List

Back