6 Trillion in 8 years BAD, 6 trillion in 4 GOOD.

We need to spend more now!

Statists belive throwing money at a problem makes it go away...especially when it isn't thier money.

Nevermind the 'unintended consequences' of selling future generations yet to be born into servitude to pay it off. (Nice ain't it/ the unborns' taxes are spent by Government before they're born).

We're told NOT to look at the result be be glad of thier compassion and INTENT... for thier folly.

See this is why you are a retard. You think future generations will be better off if we have double digit unemployment for a decade and another great depression

You idiot...you CANNOT spend into prosperity. All you do is creeate more debt for future generations to pay for when they had ZERO SAY.:cuckoo:

Go read an economics book...a real one by a Capitalist...not a Keysnian:eusa_whistle:

We need to spend more now!

Statists belive throwing money at a problem makes it go away...especially when it isn't thier money.

Nevermind the 'unintended consequences' of selling future generations yet to be born into servitude to pay it off. (Nice ain't it/ the unborns' taxes are spent by Government before they're born).

We're told NOT to look at the result be be glad of thier compassion and INTENT... for thier folly.

See this is why you are a retard. You think future generations will be better off if we have double digit unemployment for a decade and another great depression

......All due to that great-tactic o' giving two tax-cuts to the folks who were heavily-invested in our
Defen$e Indu$try!!!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ETqX3DRtZtU]60 Minutes: George W. Bush Sought to -Find A Way- to Invade Iraq - YouTube[/ame]​

Have the units of spending reach the amount in the speed of light yet?

Then we have Progressive Utopia

Yeah.....sure....Eisenhower was warning everyone about Progressives.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gg-jvHynP9Y]Eisenhower's "Military-Industrial Complex" Speech - YouTube[/ame]​

You idiot...you CANNOT spend into prosperity. All you do is creeate more debt for future generations to pay for when they had ZERO SAY.:cuckoo:

Go read an economics book...a real one by a Capitalist...not a Keysnian:eusa_whistle:
Oh i see so according to you Europe having a worse recession then it did in the 30's is an example of prosperity

Oh i see so according to you Europe having a worse recession then it did in the 30's is an example of prosperity

According to YOU? *I* give a flying FUCK about the EU.

Don't assume.

Apparently so! See what austerity did for them?

Noting that under Obama the war on terror has been more successful then under Bush and that it was Obamas polices that killed Bin Laden and more Al-queda leaders in 1 year then Bush did in his whole term isn't politicizing the war it is noting the fact that Obama policies are better the the GOP's

What a stupid fucking liar you are, no wonder you're a leftist.

Major Al Qaeda Operatives killed under Bush
I never said that Bush didnt kill any Al-Qaeda leaders dumbass I said that Obama has killed more
http://www.nytimes.com/2011/09/12/us/12obama.html
Obama killed more al-quedea members/leaders in 2 years hten bush did in 8

ROTLF did you even bother to read? According to your article Bush killed 21 leaders in 8 years while Obama has killed 43 so far.

Don't assume.

I see so you dont give a fuck about reality

Don't assume.

No Fuckstick...*I* see the reality of OBAMA charging down a failed road that the EU has turned around on for thier own failures.

Perhaps YOU haven't paid attention the the austerity measures SOME EU Governments have had to intall in order to NOT fail...?

Obama just wants us to jump off the same cliff they turned around from.

*IDIOT*
EU austerity drive country by country

Don't assume.

No Fuckstick...*I* see the reality of OBAMA charging down a failed road that the EU has turned around on for thier own failures.

Perhaps YOU haven't paid attention the the austerity measures SOME EU Governments have had to intall in order to NOT fail...?

*IDIOT*

I see so according to you Europes economy re-entering recession and shedding thousands of jobs a month is better then Americas GDP growth and 300,000+new jobs a month.
Currently America has higher govt debt/deficits then Europe. THe difference is that Europe is implementing austerity
Come back when you can post something that contains intellectual value meaning never

Does that include the wars bush started and didn't put on the books?
Somehow I doubt it, but then again this is a partisan op.

All of the spending of the Bush years were on the books. The fact that the costs of the two wars were not included in the budget, (a planning document), does not mean they were not on the books.

In keeping with your thought processes, the fact that the Democrats have refused to produce a budget for the last three years, means all that deficit spending was off the books. It just means that the Democrats in congress are incompetent, and in violation of their oath of office.

*IDIOT*

I see so according to you Europes economy re-entering recession and shedding thousands of jobs a month is better then Americas GDP growth and 300,000+new jobs a month.
Currently America has higher govt debt/deficits then Europe. THe difference is that Europe is implementing austerity
Come back when you can post something that contains intellectual value meaning never

You're lost boy.

Come back when you wake up in the real world.

*IDIOT*

You're lost boy.

Come back when you wake up in the real world.
Yes you thinking that it is better to be losing jobs and be in a recession then to be creating jobs and having growth means I am lost....
right-wingers must use allt heir brain power to breateh because they clearly dont have any for anything else

Forum List

Back