6 things DA Fani thinks are now a conspiracy

When did someone else incite an insurrection?

When did someone else create illegal fake electors in seven states?

When did someone else threaten to weaponize the federal government against election officials if they didn't go along with their illegal scheme?

Stop parroting your propagandists' lies, son. You look stupid.

Read. The. Indictments.
Chaz and the summer of love

Dems have created fake electors for years and never purged their rolls of dead voters

Biden is weaponizing the justice system right now

Indeed you look real stupid

2016/2017 the greatest Dem insurrection in a century. Dems convinced themselves Trump stole the election, that total "popular votes" meant they won. Dems denied Trump legitimacy and vowed to impeach him before he was sworn in. Dems incited national uprisings and unrest.

2016/2017 the greatest Dem insurrection in a century. Dems convinced themselves Trump stole the election, that total "popular votes" meant they won. Dems denied Trump legitimacy and vowed to impeach him before he was sworn in. Dems incited national uprisings and unrest.
It was terrible. The hate was the most extreme in American history. Mainly because it was propaganda. They knew the election was fixed Unfortunately for them, not fixed enough. They made sure in 2020. Only a percentage of Republicans were in cahoots with them. And this after the purposely released COVID. They made sure.

Resist

Chaz and the summer of love

Dems have created fake electors for years and never purged their rolls of dead voters

Biden is weaponizing the justice system right now

Indeed you look real stupid

You weren't embarrassed enough not knowing that anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law that you decided to just come back to make shit up? 😄

Why do Experienced Judges allow Political persecution Trumped up BS circus prosecutions to waste time in OUR AMERICAN Courtrooms? silly me, they let that LEZBO spin some 20 yr old rape fantasy story up in NY Courts. Anything to "help" the Deep State keep hands in treasury.

BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

What a desperate little rube you are!

Sad.

Act 6. On or about the 21st day of November 2020, MARK RANDALL MEADOWS sent a text message...

Act 22. On or about the 3rd day of December 2020, DONALD JOHN TRUMP caused to be tweeted...

Act 26. On or about the 3rd day of December 2020, DONALD JOHN TRUMP caused to be tweeted...

Act 27. On or about the 3rd day of December 2020, DONALD JOHN TRUMP caused to be tweeted ...

Act 45. On or about the 8th day of December 2020, MICHAEL A. ROMAN sent a text message...

Act 57. On or about the, 11th day of December 2020, DAVID JAMES SHAFER reserved Room 216...

So tweeting, sending text and reserving a room. And this is what they think will lock up Trump?

368052932_714990847399159_3137033233347666036_n.jpg

368034011_714974050734172_1372437416395158846_n.jpg

Act 6. On or about the 21st day of November 2020, MARK RANDALL MEADOWS sent a text message...

Act 22. On or about the 3rd day of December 2020, DONALD JOHN TRUMP caused to be tweeted...

Act 26. On or about the 3rd day of December 2020, DONALD JOHN TRUMP caused to be tweeted...

Act 27. On or about the 3rd day of December 2020, DONALD JOHN TRUMP caused to be tweeted ...

Act 45. On or about the 8th day of December 2020, MICHAEL A. ROMAN sent a text message...

Act 57. On or about the, 11th day of December 2020, DAVID JAMES SHAFER reserved Room 216...

So tweeting, sending text and reserving a room. And this is what they think will lock up Trump?
It might….given how hateful the Democrats have been brainwashed to be. Now, if that happens, the verdict will of course be in overturned on appeal, but their objective would have been met: make sure Trump doesn’t get re-elected.

Full-blown Banana Reoublic.

The submissive cucks who refuse to read any of Crooked Donald's indictments sound retarded when they parrot talking points given to them by their propagandists.

Their talking points have ZERO correlation to the indictments.

You dolts have no idea how stupid you sound. But then again, that's exactly what your propagandists count on. Youa total submissiveness and aversion to reading the indictments for yourselves.
You are a retard. I’ve read the bogus indictments. Unlike you, I understand what they are trying to claim were crimes. You don’t understand any of it.

Did I mention that you’re a retard?

When did someone else create illegal fake electors in seven states?

When did someone else threaten to weaponize the federal government against election officials if they didn't go along with their illegal scheme?

Stop parroting your propagandists' lies, son. You look stupid.

Read. The. Indictments.
Besides the Summer of Love in honor of fentanyl Floyd? VP Harris not only supported but aided in getting violent rioters out on bail. Aside from that, I can't think of any insurrection besides the Whiskey Rebellion.

You weren't embarrassed enough not knowing that anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law that you decided to just come back to make shit up? 😄
So none of what I listed happened? Shall I post proof?

And please tell me how text, reserving a room and a tweet is a criminal offense still waiting on that btw

So none of what I listed happened? Shall I post proof?

And please tell me how text, reserving a room and a tweet is a criminal offense still waiting on that btw

If the act in itself - say a bank robbery is a crime.

The planning acts in furtherance of the crime, could be unlawful.

They have to proof the actual crime first.

If the act in itself - say a bank robbery is a crime.

The planning acts in furtherance of the crime, could be unlawful.

They have to proof the actual crime first.
Well, that's going to be a piece of cake since the mobsters left an evidence trail a mile wide.

Forum List

Back