6 things DA Fani thinks are now a conspiracy

Act 6. On or about the 21st day of November 2020, MARK RANDALL MEADOWS sent a text message...

Act 22. On or about the 3rd day of December 2020, DONALD JOHN TRUMP caused to be tweeted...

Act 26. On or about the 3rd day of December 2020, DONALD JOHN TRUMP caused to be tweeted...

Act 27. On or about the 3rd day of December 2020, DONALD JOHN TRUMP caused to be tweeted ...

Act 45. On or about the 8th day of December 2020, MICHAEL A. ROMAN sent a text message...

Act 57. On or about the, 11th day of December 2020, DAVID JAMES SHAFER reserved Room 216...

So tweeting, sending text and reserving a room. And this is what they think will lock up Trump?
Prosecutorial misconduct

All of those messages were in the furtherance of a conspiracy to commit a crime.

YOu know this, it's clearly laid out in al the indictments.

This is one of the weakest attempts at deflection you guys have,
So you still can't name them. Ok

Name what, son?

I just explained to you why those were a crime.

This isn't rocket science here.
You didn't "explain" anything. I ask for it you all say "read" so I read and post what crimes you all say "read"

Not once have any of you explained in your own words what crimes Trump has committed

And I'm not your son. He's probably wondering why you never came back from getting cigs

You didn't "explain" anything. I ask for it you all say "read" so I read and post what crimes you all say "read"

Not once have any of you explained in your own words what crimes Trump has committed

And I'm not your son. He's probably wondering why you never came back from getting cigs
Please read the indictments, and then you will be well-informed on this subject.

The crime is the conspiracy the social media posts were in furtherance of.

derp.jpg

The crime is the conspiracy the social media posts were in furtherance of.

View attachment 817666
What crime I ask

"derp read it"

I have and see no actual crime

"derp its all in the conspiracy read it"

So what was he conspiring to you in your own words. Let me help you

• One count of violation of the Georgia RICO Act.
  • Three counts of solicitation of violation of oath by public officer.(this is the text and phone call I guess.. How dare trump ask the gov and AG to do their jobs)
  • Two counts of conspiracy to commit false statements and writings.
  • Two counts of conspiracy to commit forgery in the first degree.(what forgery)
  • Two counts of false statements and writings. (What false statement)
  • One count of conspiracy to commit impersonating a public officer.(who was Trump pretending to be)
  • One count of conspiracy to commit filing false documents.
  • One count of filing false documents.(what false docs)

What crime I ask

"derp read it"

I have and see no actual crime

"derp its all in the conspiracy read it"

So what was he conspiring to you in your own words. Let me help you

• One count of violation of the Georgia RICO Act.
  • Three counts of solicitation of violation of oath by public officer.(this is the text and phone call I guess.. How dare trump ask the gov and AG to do their jobs)
  • Two counts of conspiracy to commit false statements and writings.
  • Two counts of conspiracy to commit forgery in the first degree.(what forgery)
  • Two counts of false statements and writings. (What false statement)
  • One count of conspiracy to commit impersonating a public officer.(who was Trump pretending to be)
  • One count of conspiracy to commit filing false documents.
  • One count of filing false documents.(what false docs)
Dude, I can try to explain it to you but I cannot understand it for you.

I don't know what else to tell you.

Act 6. On or about the 21st day of November 2020, MARK RANDALL MEADOWS sent a text message...

Act 22. On or about the 3rd day of December 2020, DONALD JOHN TRUMP caused to be tweeted...

Act 26. On or about the 3rd day of December 2020, DONALD JOHN TRUMP caused to be tweeted...

Act 27. On or about the 3rd day of December 2020, DONALD JOHN TRUMP caused to be tweeted ...

Act 45. On or about the 8th day of December 2020, MICHAEL A. ROMAN sent a text message...

Act 57. On or about the, 11th day of December 2020, DAVID JAMES SHAFER reserved Room 216...

So tweeting, sending text and reserving a room. And this is what they think will lock up Trump?
We better check with our conspiracy expert.

Forum List

Back