6 things DA Fani thinks are now a conspiracy

I can hear you glug-glug-glugging from here.
You leftards are such fucking assholes it's unbelievable.

I don't drink, moron. Not a drop.

And you wouldn't dare say that stupid shit to my face.

If you did, you wouldn't do it again for a very long time.

Leftards are whiny little assholes with NOTHING on the ball.

They hide behind their keyboards and go running to mommy when the keys start flying.

The righties have your number. They're going to kick your ass in the next election. You're finished.

I love seeing Trump's poll numbers keep going up. I look forward to Trump's landslide victory in 2024.

Trump has a lot of good qualities. He's not my favorite-favorite candidate, but I'll take him any day of the week over Biden and his crazy leftards. Leftards are completely insane. They've turned into what they hate the most - authoritarian assholes.

Just read through this forum today. The leftards just throw mud at the wall, it's all they do. That kind of behavior is completely retarded, it's fucking simian.

These guys want to be in charge? Of public money? NO FUCKING WAY! Who's gonna put a buncha howler monkeys in charge of the Treasury and the DoD?

Not me. I'm against that concept. Put me on record. I'm against that concept.

As far as I'm concerned the progressives have regressed into nasty little Stalinist pigs, they're not "exactly" commies, they're more like Nazis. Leftards with a bad attitude.

Same stuff though. Show trials, character assassination, real assassination... abuse of the law, abuse of the political process, thoughtless abuse of individuals and families, censorship, the whole nine yards.

Act 6. On or about the 21st day of November 2020, MARK RANDALL MEADOWS sent a text message...

Act 22. On or about the 3rd day of December 2020, DONALD JOHN TRUMP caused to be tweeted...

Act 26. On or about the 3rd day of December 2020, DONALD JOHN TRUMP caused to be tweeted...

Act 27. On or about the 3rd day of December 2020, DONALD JOHN TRUMP caused to be tweeted ...

Act 45. On or about the 8th day of December 2020, MICHAEL A. ROMAN sent a text message...

Act 57. On or about the, 11th day of December 2020, DAVID JAMES SHAFER reserved Room 216...

So tweeting, sending text and reserving a room. And this is what they think will lock up Trump?
Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law you stupid fuck. 😄 Any 12 year old who's seen an episode of Law and Order knows that much. Why don't MAGAts?

They hide behind their keyboards and go running to mommy when the keys start flying.

The righties have your number. They're going to kick your ass in the next election. You're finished.
😄

You're the little bitch, who by your own admission, would react with violence like a Simp because someone said mean words to you. Grow up Bingo.

Act 6. On or about the 21st day of November 2020, MARK RANDALL MEADOWS sent a text message...

Act 22. On or about the 3rd day of December 2020, DONALD JOHN TRUMP caused to be tweeted...

Act 26. On or about the 3rd day of December 2020, DONALD JOHN TRUMP caused to be tweeted...

Act 27. On or about the 3rd day of December 2020, DONALD JOHN TRUMP caused to be tweeted ...

Act 45. On or about the 8th day of December 2020, MICHAEL A. ROMAN sent a text message...

Act 57. On or about the, 11th day of December 2020, DAVID JAMES SHAFER reserved Room 216...

So tweeting, sending text and reserving a room. And this is what they think will lock up Trump?
Little miss black pantherette needs a severe political SMACK DOWN back to reality!!!!!
:rolleyes:

Signs-Youve-Been-Triggered.jpg

Nothing cause thats literally from the indictment

You lose
Your propagandists are very good at taking things out of context and then spinning them into lies.

Not one of the things on your list contains a FULL sentence or the context. A sure sign you are being conned once again.

You are such a rube.

It has become obvious you tards are literally physically incapable of reading the indictments for yourselves. You submissive cucks just sit there and wait to be told what lies to parrot.

That's so sad!

None of this was a problem for Dems when Dem and Rep politicians in all 50 states have been doing it for decades...now they claim it's different because Trump.
When did someone else incite an insurrection?

When did someone else create illegal fake electors in seven states?

When did someone else threaten to weaponize the federal government against election officials if they didn't go along with their illegal scheme?

Stop parroting your propagandists' lies, son. You look stupid.

Read. The. Indictments.

When did someone else incite an insurrection?

When did someone else create illegal fake electors in seven states?

When did someone else threaten to weaponize the federal government against election officials if they didn't go along with the Big Lie?

Stop parroting your propagandists lies, son. You look stupid.

Read. The. Indictments.
If you do not believe in the authoritarians, it makes no difference. I do not believe in the right-wing authoritarians in the area I currently live.

Forum List

Back