6 dead among 24 shot Saturday afternoon, Sunday morning

I won't pull any punches here. Firearms are more of a deficit than an asset to this society. I believe that the second amendment is obsolete. We need to re-think the idea of allowing firearms in the hands of civilians. They are intended to be brutal and harmful, it's no surprise they get abused, no matter what constraints are placed on them. The fact that "gun control" isn't working is an hint that an out and out ban is necessary. We are better off without them as a society. In my opinion, don't mean to be confrontational.

What punishment would you give out to any of 40+ murdering Chicargoans (so far this year) who used guns to off their victims?

Tell us what the murder convictions rate is for that city.

I feel much better knowing that I have firearms in the house when my grandkids come over. Who knows when I may need one when some gangster from Chicago comes down her to AZ and tries to kidnap them? That's why I always make sure that they are loaded when the kids arrive. The NRA says that I am being a responsible American by protecting my rights.

Forum List

Back