5500 US Deserters so far

psycho, Your post at 5:15 pm today has convinced me you are full of shit. You'll make up anything to push your cowardly hate Bush/America agenda, even to the point of slandering the very people who have volunteered to defend your right to do so.
My son is a Marine, My daughter is contracted to go into the Army. We know lots of local servicemen and women who they grew up with as friends and none of them are ashamed of thier service and believe they are making a difference in the war on terror and islamic brainwashing.
I speak daily to many parents of Marines and these are the finest familys this country has to offer.
You're not a part of them and will never be, all you can do is piss and moan and wish you had some real value.

A lot of it is published, pegwinn. If you haven't seen it then it is because you refuse to see it. You might find it on page 5 of your local newspaper, it has been discussed on C-Span, MSMBC, CBS, ABC, CNN and even on FoxNews as well as other televised self professed news outlets. Maybe you just don't want to see it, hear it or even think about it. That's cool with me because I make it my purpose to expose some of it here on USMB. YOU don't have to read or respond. Your ongoing decisions to remain ignorant is not really my problem or the point of my contributions. There simply must be some balance here on USMB and I pretty much stand alone in providing some of it.

Psychoblues

pegwinn said:
Well PB. How about you publish these interviews? You have made several assertions that require us to take you on faith. It's been my experience that Reagan was right, "Trust but verify".

So, bring on the interviews that prove your points and do so in a professionally expeditious manner please.

Psychoblues said:
A lot of it is published, pegwinn. If you haven't seen it then it is because you refuse to see it. You might find it on page 5 of your local newspaper, it has been discussed on C-Span, MSMBC, CBS, ABC, CNN and even on FoxNews as well as other televised self professed news outlets. Maybe you just don't want to see it, hear it or even think about it. That's cool with me because I make it my purpose to expose some of it here on USMB. YOU don't have to read or respond. Your ongoing decisions to remain ignorant is not really my problem or the point of my contributions. There simply must be some balance here on USMB and I pretty much stand alone in providing some of it.

Psychoblues

Remember, I don't post very often here. So, your points reputation means nothing to me. You will not post definitive proof here to someone who is willing to read it. It's quite telling and erodes a bit of the benefit of the doubt I was willing to give you. Strike One

Oh yeah, your condescending tone is noted. Strike two.

Strike Three?

This ain't no freakin' game, Sen'or. But it is an internet based message board with all kinds of fruitcakes trolling around. You have over 1200 posts and I still don't know exactly who you are or who you are at all beyond pegwinn. And, I don't care in this venue. I am who I say I am, I have done what I say I have done. Anything to the contrary by you or anyone else reduces your own credibility as this venue doesn't present itself a a suitable place to share such personal information. You can bet your ass jimmnyc knows exactly who I am and how to directly contact me. He has done so on several occasions. You, however, cannot be trusted with such information. I only mirror the condescension that many experience each day here on USMB. How 'bout you?

Adios, Diablo Amigo

Psychoblues

pegwinn said:
Remember, I don't post very often here. So, your points reputation means nothing to me. You will not post definitive proof here to someone who is willing to read it. It's quite telling and erodes a bit of the benefit of the doubt I was willing to give you. Strike One

Oh yeah, your condescending tone is noted. Strike two.

Psychoblues said:
Strike Three? Only if you continue to make assertions that you refuse to back up.

This ain't no freakin' game, Sen'or. But it is an internet based message board with all kinds of fruitcakes trolling around. You have over 1200 posts and I still don't know exactly who you are or who you are at all beyond pegwinn.
Then you are not paying attention, or sourceing your claims come to think of it.

And, I don't care in this venue. I am who I say I am, I have done what I say I have done. Anything to the contrary by you or anyone else reduces your own credibility as this venue doesn't present itself a a suitable place to share such personal information. Get a grip there wild thing. I asked you to source what you posted above. I never asked you to prove you have been in all the military services and all the conflicts from VN to now.
You can bet your ass jimmnyc knows exactly who I am and how to directly contact me. I'm sure that he will disavow all knowlege eh? He has done so on several occasions. You, however, cannot be trusted with such information. Interesting. If you know that much about me, then you lied above. Or if the above was true, you are taking a wild guess about my trustworthiness here. Which is it? I only mirror the condescension that many experience each day here on USMB. How 'bout you?

Adios, Diablo Amigo Hasta La Bye Bye James

Psychoblues

Psychoblues said:
You are only a fuckin' pegwinn that makes little to no sense to me. You appear to be agitated. Not at all the image of the cool operator who has as much combat time as I have time in life. I don't know you from Adam And yet you make a judgement of my trustworthiness. What did you base that on? but you convince me you are not a descendant. Of Whom Sir? Smell Shit? Check your drawers!!!! Reduced to nonsensical rantings. I'll have to check with JimmyNyc to find out if that is part of the person he's contacted directly.

Psychoblues

No, pegwinn, I am not agitated. I'm only irritated. I agitate on the streets to promote the America that I have fought for and that I continue to believe in. My time in combat has very little to do with certainly you or anyone like you although there are many like you. I did what I did and do what I do for ME and MY country as I believe it to be.

You are such a block headed turd. Exactly because I don't know you is why I can't trust you with exact personal information. I do, however, trust jimnyc. You are so silly and immature.

You convince me that you are not a descendant of the object of the statement of comparison. Adam. Are you on drugs or are you always this dense?

Go ahead and check with that guy you mentioned, jimmynewyork or whoever. I will continue to do my business and exact trust with the individual with the balls, intelligence and wherewithal to own and operate this board.

You still smelling shit? Did you check your drawers?

Psychoblues

pegwinn said:

I have to say that I am learning alot from this thread. This is top notch dialouge I must say.

Personally I don't think one should say something here they would not say in person to another, if this is the way you (Psycho) would conduct a debate, WOW!

I have noticed you don't actually reference much of what you claim. Where's the beef man? Did you interview these returning soldiers in a professional capacity? Did you run into them on the bus? What's the deal. I mean I'm not trying to argue with you, I'm interested!

Saying that the media overreports negative aspects is absolutely true! You can't tell me that the press does not do exactly this! Hell dirty laundry and negative news is the foundation for it. Goody Goody stories are boring. The absence of reporting on Iraq is due to the fact that there are some other stories around right now. I mean shit, who's even heard about Natalie Holloway lately? That was ALL we heard about for months! It's hard to fill these 24 hr schedules that the news channels have to fill.

Later

Emmett said:
I have to say that I am learning alot from this thread. This is top notch dialouge I must say.

Personally I don't think one should say something here they would not say in person to another, if this is the way you (Psycho) would conduct a debate, WOW!

I have noticed you don't actually reference much of what you claim. Where's the beef man? Did you interview these returning soldiers in a professional capacity? Did you run into them on the bus? What's the deal. I mean I'm not trying to argue with you, I'm interested!

Saying that the media overreports negative aspects is absolutely true! You can't tell me that the press does not do exactly this! Hell dirty laundry and negative news is the foundation for it. Goody Goody stories are boring. The absence of reporting on Iraq is due to the fact that there are some other stories around right now. I mean shit, who's even heard about Natalie Holloway lately? That was ALL we heard about for months! It's hard to fill these 24 hr schedules that the news channels have to fill.

Later

It really is amazing and a bit sad I guess. The media yanks our eyes and ears around and shows us just what the producers want us to think is important. If it's not on "the News" it just ain't happening.

Emmett, you know I love ya, but I got to say this. If this is "top notch" as you say, then I only have to imagine the standards that you set for conversation.

I'll give you this. I interview PEOPLE everyday. I interview people on sales endeavors, I interview from personal interest, I interview people as an educational interest, I interview people from political aspiration. Heck, Emmett, I just like people and differing or not, I truly do love point for point debate. I have made a pretty good living in those interests and I am now retired and living comfortably yet continuing the lessons and debates at my own leisure. If you ain't learning, You ain't living is my motto. I think you share that motto.

As a politico for many years, I'm not afraid of getting my teeth knocked out. My front teeth were knocked out when I was only 12 over a billiard (pool) disagreement. It didn't hurt then, it don't hurt now.

Actually, Emmett, I reference a lot. Due to the antagonism and propensities for personal violence (even though I think most of it fairly chickenshit rhetoric) that is demonstrated here I tend to limit my references. For Chrissakes, Emmett, this is an internet message board. Nothing less and nothing more. Considering the very evil nature of many of the blind faith posters here, I think my precautions to be well advised. BOOOO, yes, I'm pretty evil too.

So you think the press over reports the negatives? About the WAR? I really did and do care about Natalie Holloway, the run-a-way bride, the shark attacks in Florida, and about a hundred other distractions that the media has seen fit to overwhelm us with while our soldiers have been about killing and getting killed. I just watched a documentary today about a school the Americans were operating in Iraq. How sweet!!!! They just barely mentioned that the Americans had previously blown up the only school that existed there. I just watched today the Senate confirmation hearing for the US UN ambassador, John Bolton. What a piece of work!!!!!! Getting my drift?

Actually, the goody goody stuff sells very well, Emmett. Think about all your favorite movies. Most if not all of them are happy ones with happy endings. The news cannot subscribe to this Hollywoodesque standard. The news is here to report the truth and unfortunately most truth is as Clint Eastwood said, "You can't handle the truth". But, we do see the watered down versions of some of it and the politically and corporately cleared versions of most of it. I don't have the time to explain that to you.

Psychoblues

Emmett said:

Later

Psychoblues said:
No, pegwinn, I am not agitated. I'm only irritated. Irritated is a nice word. Agitated is more accurate. There's your word for the day.

I agitate on the streets to promote the America that I have fought for and that I continue to believe in. War hero and peace activist combined with a dash of James and JFK. Why, I will bet you sounded the adjutants call at Colonel Sanders retirement. My time in combat has very little to do with certainly you or anyone like you although there are many like you. Many like me? Of course there are. Why would you think that retired Marines were scarce? I did what I did and do what I do for ME and MY country as I believe it to be. Of all your many alleged talents the only one I am interested in are the interviews conducted and mentioned herein. Please, cease being agitated and attempt to focus.

You are such a block headed turd. Ah yes, the personal attack. AS you noted this is an Internet message board so you may say what you please. Be glad there isn't a "slap the bitch" key; Your face would be smarting. Exactly because I don't know you is why I can't trust you with exact personal information. The first reasonable thing you've posted that is self evident and not requiring a source of proof. Keep it up. I do, however, trust jimnyc. You are so silly and immature. Yeah I know. Comes from having a sense of humor. Jimmy may or may not be your sugar daddy. But you are entertaining as hell.

You convince me that you are not a descendant of the object of the statement of comparison. Adam. Are you on drugs or are you always this dense? I don't need drugs for entertainment. Are you always this stupid or is today a special occasion?

Go ahead and check with that guy you mentioned, jimmynewyork or whoever. I will continue to do my business and exact trust with the individual with the balls, intelligence and wherewithal to own and operate this board. Heh, I heard that you are almost incomprehensible in person, I'd say the way you babble on this board proves it to be true.

You still smelling shit? Did you check your drawers? I'd say that you need to clean out your upper lip.

Psychoblues

Psychoblues said:
Emmett, you know I love ya, but I got to say this. If this is "top notch" as you say, then I only have to imagine the standards that you set for conversation.

I'll give you this. I interview PEOPLE everyday. I interview people on sales endeavors, I interview from personal interest, I interview people as an educational interest, I interview people from political aspiration. Heck, Emmett, I just like people and differing or not, I truly do love point for point debate. I have made a pretty good living in those interests and I am now retired and living comfortably yet continuing the lessons and debates at my own leisure. If you ain't learning, You ain't living is my motto. I think you share that motto.

As a politico for many years, I'm not afraid of getting my teeth knocked out. My front teeth were knocked out when I was only 12 over a billiard (pool) disagreement. It didn't hurt then, it don't hurt now.

Actually, Emmett, I reference a lot. Due to the antagonism and propensities for personal violence (even though I think most of it fairly chickenshit rhetoric) that is demonstrated here I tend to limit my references. For Chrissakes, Emmett, this is an internet message board. Nothing less and nothing more. Considering the very evil nature of many of the blind faith posters here, I think my precautions to be well advised. BOOOO, yes, I'm pretty evil too.

So you think the press over reports the negatives? About the WAR? I really did and do care about Natalie Holloway, the run-a-way bride, the shark attacks in Florida, and about a hundred other distractions that the media has seen fit to overwhelm us with while our soldiers have been about killing and getting killed. I just watched a documentary today about a school the Americans were operating in Iraq. How sweet!!!! They just barely mentioned that the Americans had previously blown up the only school that existed there. I just watched today the Senate confirmation hearing for the US UN ambassador, John Bolton. What a piece of work!!!!!! Getting my drift?

Actually, the goody goody stuff sells very well, Emmett. Think about all your favorite movies. Most if not all of them are happy ones with happy endings. The news cannot subscribe to this Hollywoodesque standard. The news is here to report the truth and unfortunately most truth is as Clint Eastwood said, "You can't handle the truth". But, we do see the watered down versions of some of it and the politically and corporately cleared versions of most of it. I don't have the time to explain that to you.

Psychoblues

You are a complete and utter fool. All that whining and snivelling because the MSgt asked you for a source to your allegation? As usual, you can't provide one. How it goes when you just pull shit out of your ass.

I have to hand it to you though ... you did a masterful job showing yourself for the idiot you are.

Psychoblues said:

Psychoblues

I don't see many movies, but I thought that was Jack Nicholson in 'A Few Good Men?'

Good ol' PB! Is there anything he has not seen done or experienced? War hero, special ops, politico, veterans spokesman, salesman, educator, and now peace activist....and all at the same time! What an awesome intellect!

CSM said:
Good ol' PB! Is there anything he has not seen done or experienced? War hero, special ops, politico, veterans spokesman, salesman, educator, and now peace activist....and all at the same time! What an awesome intellect!

I stand in awe........

But, since PB has ceased to play, I guess there will be no source forthcoming.
rankm-msgt.gif

pegwinn said:
I stand in awe........

But, since PB has ceased to play, I guess there will be no source forthcoming.
rankm-msgt.gif

Have no fear, he'll be back just as soon as he can sneak onto Mommy and Daddy's computer again. Usually on the weekends late at night.

Forum List

Back