52% Say Cheating Impacted 2020

To some degree, that is normal. I read somewhere a sign icant portion of the losing side in a close election will have trouble accepting it, make claims of fraud etc. The trouble the extent to which this one has gone.
There are mountains of evidence you deny. Fraud will be proven, and like this thread says it has been to over half the country. That number will continue to grow as your excuses crumble.

To some degree, that is normal. I read somewhere a sign icant portion of the losing side in a close election will have trouble accepting it, make claims of fraud etc. The trouble the extent to which this one has gone.
I think it's pretty obviously getting worse. Democracy depends on the willingness of everyone to accept the results of an election. And with a properly limited government, that's works - there's only so much damage they can do.

But limits on government power are constantly under attack. And the courts have failed to defend the Constitution. As such it matters, a lot, who gets elected. It could mean major changes that impact all our lives. Now that government is moving to take over healthcare, for example, it could literally be a life or death concern..

There are mountains of evidence you deny. Fraud will be proven, and like this thread says it has been to over half the country. That number will continue to grow as your excuses crumble.
72FE3013-7E2A-4212-9F6E-676840FFF2D4.jpeg

I think it's pretty obviously getting worse. Democracy depends on the willingness of everyone to accept the results of an election. And with a properly limited government, that's works - there's only so much damage they can do.

But limits on government power are constantly under attack. And the courts have failed to defend the Constitution. As such it matters, a lot, who gets elected. It could mean major changes that impact all our lives. Now that government is moving to take over healthcare, for example, it could literally be a life or death concern..
I disagree some with your second paragraph, but agree mostly with the first. The damage and fallout from this will take a long time to realize.

I disagree some with your second paragraph, but agree mostly with the first.
If course you do. Most folks only like limited government when it's limiting the aspirations of the "other side". That's why we're in this mess

Yet, the Reuters Fact Check team flags these new allegations as false because the investigation had not been released as of 07/02/22. Just how can Reuters claim the results are FALSE just because the audit results had not yet been released to the public? Sounds like Mark Zuckerberg’s Opinion Checkers shadowbanning Facebook members left and right for posting Memes that are flagged as similar to others that have been proven false or missing context. They’re grasping at straws!

There is your joke.

The claim they designated as false was...

Captions include, “Trump won again” and “AND THE WINNER IS!!!!!!”

...which is accurate. Arizona didn't release a report stating Trump won.

VERDICT

False. The results of the Maricopa County audit have not yet been released as of July 2, this article’s publication.

You're lying again, FruitLoops. YOU claim over half the country believes there was fraud; but the poll you base that lie on doesn't actually indicate that.

If truth and reality were on your side, you wouldn't have to lie like that.

The claim they designated as false was...

Captions include, “Trump won again” and “AND THE WINNER IS!!!!!!”

...which is accurate. Arizona didn't release a report stating Trump won.

VERDICT
False. The results of the Maricopa County audit have not yet been released as of July 2, this article’s publication.
More bullshit from you. Fact checkers are as useless and as dishonest as you.

You're lying again, FruitLoops. YOU claim over half the country believes there was fraud; but the poll you base that lie on doesn't actually indicate that.

If truth and reality were on your side, you wouldn't have to lie like that.
Why are you here if there was no fraud? Don't you think your lie has failed? I got news for you, it has.

More bullshit from you. Fact checkers are as useless and as dishonest as you.

Nope, it's not bullshit. It's dead on accurate. What was inaccurate was the claim that Trump won Arizona.

It's rather revealing how someone make the claim that Trump won Arizona even though that report hadn't been released yet -- and to you, that's accurate;

But a Reuters' factcheck states the claim that Trump won is false because the report hadn't been released yet -- and that is what you call fake.

:cuckoo:

Why are you here if there was no fraud? Don't you think your lie has failed? I got news for you, it has.

To make fun of retards like you who still cry, "fraud!," even after 29 long months of not proving it.

To make fun of retards like you who still cry, "fraud!," even after 29 long months of not proving it.
After 29 months of intimidation and 0 cooperation from the swing states on any transparency whatsoever. Keep sweating.

After 29 months of intimidation and 0 cooperation from the swing states on any transparency whatsoever. Keep sweating.

LOLOL

Sweating over what? Biden won and that will never change. You've found no proof of fraud to show otherwise and that will also never change.

tenor.gif

It’s impossible to have a rational discussion with some who doesn’t even inhabit the same reality.

It’s impossible to have a rational discussion with some who doesn’t even inhabit the same reality.

For the record, I'm not expecting rationality from him. The more that side talks, the crazier they sound. Kind of like the KKK, white nationalists and neonazis. Keep 'em talking. Let America hear how crazy they are.

Forum List

Back