52% Say Cheating Impacted 2020

For the record, I'm not expecting rationality from him. The more that side talks, the crazier they sound. Kind of like the KKK, white nationalists and neonazis. Keep 'em talking. Let America hear how crazy they are.
C'mon. If Lamenter was run up the flagpole nearly half the country would salute.

For the record, I'm not expecting rationality from him. The more that side talks, the crazier they sound. Kind of like the KKK, white nationalists and neonazis. Keep 'em talking. Let America hear how crazy they are.
That is just not true. The people you support are closer to every group you just mentioned. You people are doing what you are accusing others of. All you have is projection and lies.

That is just not true. The people you support are closer to every group you just mentioned. You people are doing what you are accusing others of. All you have is projection and lies.

Retard.

27961a62-d227-4a13-888d-bef2aa8e502d_750x422.jpg

Featured-Image-Template63.png

Not a conspiracy, a poll. Does it prove fraud? It does to those polled.

The poll also revealed the stunning evidence that a clear majority of Americans believe the result of the 2020 election was blighted by cheating.

How can that prove fraud?

That is what I asked. I got no answer why a poll is somehow a conspiracy.

Because you lied about the poll. You falsely claimed it shows 52% of Americans think cheating affected the election.

Like I always say, if conservatives didn't lie, they'd have absolutely nothing to say.

Because you lied about the poll. You falsely claimed it shows 52% of Americans think cheating affected the election.

Like I always say, if conservatives didn't lie, they'd have absolutely nothing to say.
That is what the source said. Can you prove it is not true?

I didn't think so. Beat it troll.

That is what the source said. Can you prove it is not true?

Of course I can. That's not what the source said. That's what YOU said. But you lied.

That's not a poll of adults. It's a poll of likely voters. Likely voters are merely a subset of adults. And it's a subset which leans right, which is why that figure is roughly 60% higher than when polling adults, which would be far more reflective of America.

I didn't think so. Beat it troll.

LOL

I just did, FruitLoops.

tenor.gif

Of course I can. That's not what the source said. That's not a poll of adults. It's a poll of likely voters. Likely voters are merely a subset of adults. And it's a subset which leans right, which is why that figure is roughly 60% higher than when polling adults, which would be far more reflective of America.

LOL

I just did, FruitLoops.

tenor.gif
Your opinion proves nothing, you idiot.

Forum List

Back