5000 a day So called Deal from Biden

Do you Trust the Senate Immigration bill?

• Total voters
Then you should look at the democrat debate when he told illegals if he is elected they should surge our border. Maybe you should stop worring about Trump so much and pay attention to your own. You have to be the most uninformed person on this forum.
I have looked at that debate after turds like you made that fake claim. He said nothing of the sort: yall are lying

You suck at reading and listening. I bet you never make it passed the headlines of these fake articles.

Here is what Biden actually said:

"What I would do as president is several more things," Biden said at the first Democratic primary debate for the 2020 election. "I would in fact make sure that there is… We immediately surge to the border, all those people who are seeking asylum."

So is it your claim that when he said “we” you think he was talking about illegal immigrants?? So that would be him calling himself an illegal immigrant… How in the world does that make sense in your twisted brain

You suck at reading and listening. I bet you never make it passed the headlines of these fake articles.

"What I would do as president is several more things," Biden said at the first Democratic primary debate for the 2020 election. "I would in fact make sure that there is… We immediately surge to the border, all those people who are seeking asylum."

So is it your claim that when he said “we” you think he was talking about illegal immigrants?? So that would be him calling himself an illegal immigrant… How in the world does that make sense in your twisted brain

Remember, this is the number that the REPUBLICAN Lankford "negotiated", and that far too many of his cohorts will vote for....You're being fucked over by your own party, dudes.
Most of the republicans in the senate came to congress as conservatives with high ideals

But after a few terms in the swamp they grow big ears and a tail and become certified swamp rats

Even so they are still marginally better than democrats and will respond positively when we apply enough pressure

You suck at listening, he said they should surge the border. Oh and asylum seekers are suppose to seek it in the first country they go to. So yes they are illegals.

ignorant OX don’t see its a 90% pork bill with little to do with Border.
Yea… like the Burn Pit Bill was loaded with pork

Newsflash it wasn’t but like this the idiot retard Right wingers were against it

You suck at listening, he said they should surge the border. Oh and asylum seekers are suppose to seek it in the first country they go to. So yes they are illegals.
He did NOT say “they” or “you”
He said We

“We”. The GOVERNMENT

Most of the republicans in the senate came to congress as conservatives with high ideals

But after a few terms in the swamp they grow big ears and a tail and become certified swamp rats

Even so they are still marginally better than democrats and will respond positively when we apply enough pressure
No they're not.

I was making an analogy. Everyone knows that no policy will completely eliminate illegal immigration, but that doesn't mean that it's acceptable to have a policy that literally authorizes a certain amount of it.
Why? Business es depend on that labor. Look at Florida

Why? Business es depend on that labor. Look at Florida
It is true that many businesses engage in this illegal labor, but that doesn't mean we should keep it going. There was a time when most of these jobs were being done by citizens. Illegal labor eventually caused wage depression for these jobs, so citizens stopped working them. However, if you cut off the supply of illegal labor, then these businesses have to pay more to hire citizens. Some will undoubtedly fail as a result, but that's their fault for engaging in illegal labor to begin with.

To be clear, I have no problem with these businesses hiring immigrants legally, but typically, that would mean they would have to pay them more than they pay these illegals.

It is true that many businesses engage in this illegal labor, but that doesn't mean we should keep it going. There was a time when most of these jobs were being done by citizens. Illegal labor eventually caused wage depression for these jobs, so citizens stopped working them. However, if you cut off the supply of illegal labor, then these businesses have to pay more to hire citizens. Some will undoubtedly fail as a result, but that's their fault for engaging in illegal labor to begin with.

I think you kind of have it in reverse. The thing isn't that these jobs got taken over by "illegals", than white folks and even black folks considered these jobs beneath them. I can't tell you how many times I've gone into a fast food place, and there are no Americans behind the counter. The old days of your parents making you go out and get a min. wage job are done.

I think you kind of have it in reverse. The thing isn't that these jobs got taken over by "illegals", than white folks and even black folks considered these jobs beneath them. I can't tell you how many times I've gone into a fast food place, and there are no Americans behind the counter. The old days of your parents making you go out and get a min. wage job are done.
That can be fixed very quickly by cutting various forms of welfare.

To be clear, I have no problem with these businesses hiring immigrants legally, but typically, that would mean they would have to pay them more than they pay these illegals.
Oh get fucked. Being a field hand NEVER paid well

Forum List

Back