500,000 Pages of New Regulations Implemented in Past 6 Years

Is that a lot for a country of 300 million with a 16 trillion dollar economy?

How many pages of regulation should we have?

How many pages of regulations? I'd say none. Existing common law should suffice to resolve disputes and accomplish justice.

How many pages of regulations? I'd say none. Existing common law should suffice to resolve disputes and accomplish justice.

This sounds good but you need to understand something about government agencies.

They must continually announce their activities in order to justify their existence. And, each individual in government has to do things, not only to justify their existence but to show how they qualify for either retention or promotion.

Thus, there will always be an endless downpour of rules and regulations, Always.

Anarchy has worked so well in the past

Ask the families in Flint Michigan if we need zero pages of regulation

Why not a few billion pages

That would be great because no one would be able to understand them all never mind enforce them

Would be deregulation by overregulation

That would be great because no one would be able to understand them all never mind enforce them

We have these things called computers and the Google that allows you to search through billions of documents to find the ones that apply

Its ridiculous.
I cant even find an actual number of federal depts. we have. They all seem to be estimates or there are small notes at the bottom listing exemptions. The bureaucracy we have now is CRAZY!
And half the country only wants more legislation; more departments. People are too selfish now.. Nner look at the big picture..
It isn't about "America" anymore; its about "me".

Tell you what. You read the half a million pages of new regulations and tell me what and how my business needs to do to comply.
Tell you what
Run your business without government protecting you from unfair completion, no security, no legal system, no proprietary rights and see how you do

Dude.. the ACA compliance alone is a fucking nightmare. They had to push back the reporting dates because even the IRS can't figure it out.

Tell you what. You read the half a million pages of new regulations and tell me what and how my business needs to do to comply.
Tell you what
Run your business without government protecting you from unfair completion, no security, no legal system, no proprietary rights and see how you do

Dude.. the ACA compliance alone is a fucking nightmare. They had to push back the reporting dates because even the IRS can't figure it out.
How many Industries do these regulations apply to?

We have these things called computers and the Google that allows you to search through billions of documents to find the ones that apply
Yeah that's why even the idiots at the fucking IRS can't understand never mind enforce all the tax codes they don't have google

How many regulations was the water in Flint already subject to? What regulations would have prevented that?
The problem with you, Nutjobber, is that I think you're stoned half the time you post here.
But since you bring it up:
When government water failed what did they do? Yes, they trucked in free market bottled water, Daisani, etc.
Thanks for showing that government fucks up despite all the regulations while the free market delivers.
You're dismissed, Nutjobber.

Anarchy? Can't you read?

"How many pages of regulations? I'd say none. Existing common law should suffice to resolve disputes and accomplish justice."
Reading was never Nutjobber's strong point. In fact, other than smoking pot and posting stoned I am not certain what his strong point.
Consistently the most clueless poster here.
But his point is ironic: how many pages of regs already covered Flint's water supply? And how did all of those work out for the citizens?

Anarchy? Can't you read?

"How many pages of regulations? I'd say none. Existing common law should suffice to resolve disputes and accomplish justice."
Reading was never Nutjobber's strong point. In fact, other than smoking pot and posting stoned I am not certain what his strong point.
But his point is ironic: how many pages of regs already covered Flint's water supply? And how did all of those work out for the citizens?

And your solution..

Remove all regs........let Darwin decide

Excellent example

How many regulations was the water in Flint already subject to? What regulations would have prevented that?
The problem with you, Nutjobber, is that I think you're stoned half the time you post here.
But since you bring it up:
When government water failed what did they do? Yes, they trucked in free market bottled water, Daisani, etc.
Thanks for showing that government fucks up despite all the regulations while the free market delivers.
You're dismissed, Nutjobber.

Anarchy? Can't you read?

And your solution..

Remove all regs........let Darwin decide
And when called on his stupidity Nutjobber goes full retard
64370240.jpg

Tell you what

How many Industries do these regulations apply to?

Tens of thousands! Big and small.

Forum List

Back