One of El Chapo's guns has been traced back to Fast & Furious

disturbing connection ?

if Fox couldn't disturb the Right they would be out of business.

Be Afraid .... the only two words RW's need to remember.

disturbing connection ?

If you don't have some level of distrust with your government you're not very intelligent

regardless of my level of distrust, I can't do anything about it except vote for lawmakers ... letting Fox disturb you means you're already disturbed ... between the ears.

In related news...two days ago...

A federal judge has rejected President Barack Obama's assertion of executive privilege to deny Congress access to records pertaining to Operation Fast and Furious, a gunrunning probe that allegedly allowed thousands of weapons to flow across the border into Mexico.

U.S. District Court Judge Amy Berman Jackson ruled Tuesday that the Justice Department's public disclosures about its response to the so-called "gun walking" controversy undercut Obama's executive privilege claim.
obama-transparency.jpeg

In related news...

A federal judge has rejected President Barack Obama's assertion of executive privilege to deny Congress access to records pertaining to Operation Fast and Furious, a gunrunning probe that allegedly allowed thousands of weapons to flow across the border into Mexico.

U.S. District Court Judge Amy Berman Jackson ruled Tuesday that the Justice Department's public disclosures about its response to the so-called "gun walking" controversy undercut Obama's executive privilege claim.

Isn't she an Obama appointee? Wonder how quickly the Democrat bus will run over her.

disturbing connection ?

If you don't have some level of distrust with your government you're not very intelligent

regardless of my level of distrust, I can't do anything about it except vote for lawmakers ... letting Fox disturb you means you're already disturbed ... between the ears.
You should get a suave for that Foxitis rash

Forum List

Back