50 women brawl at Charleston IHOP haha

Arm yourself.

Avoid crowds.

Enjoy your own back yard and invite whom friends only.

Did I say Arm Yourself yet?

Home school your kids. Public schools are dangerous.

Schools don't give a shit about your kids. Your kids just represent revenue whether they are kept safe or not.

ARM YOURSELF.

Arm yourself.

Avoid crowds.

Enjoy your own back yard and invite whom friends only.

Did I say Arm Yourself yet?

Home school your kids. Public schools are dangerous.

Schools don't give a shit about your kids. Your kids just represent revenue whether they are kept safe or not.

ARM YOURSELF.
I have two arms, it's all I can handle...

It was over the high prices for pancakes....

Haha IHOP is way too expensive. Their pancakes are ok. Above average I guess. Cracker Barrel has way better pancakes.

Guarantee the combined tips left by that crowd wouldnt buy a gallon of gas.

Black culture is creating their women to have no class. They really need to start making some serious changes in the black community.

Brawl breaks out outside North Charleston IHOP - Post and Courier

Wow. This scene is getting soooo common in America. 50 young women brawl at the International House Of Pancakes in Charleston. Cops reported gunfire and drugs.

But...they only made 1 arrest....because they too are saying fuck it.
Ever see how they train a baby elephant? They tie it so it can't move and they fondle its ears and balls and eyes and manhandle it until they take the will and wildness of it away. They tame it. Maybe we need to try this on wild youth. Tough love.

Wow. This scene is getting soooo common in America. 50 young women brawl at the International House Of Pancakes in Charleston. Cops reported gunfire and drugs.

Ever see how they train a baby elephant? They tie it so it can't move and they fondle its ears and balls and eyes and manhandle it until they take the will and wildness of it away. They tame it. Maybe we need to try this on wild youth. Tough love.

Interesting. But these animals arent elephants. They're more like wolves. A few are smart enough to back away. A few...charge the lions.

Interesting. But these animals arent elephants. They're more like wolves. A few are smart enough to back away. A few...charge the lions.
Ever see teenage elephants left to raise themselves because poachers killed their parents? They act in gangs and kill rhino just for fun. Know what the solution was? The park brought in some adult elephants to be rolemodels.

Ever see teenage elephants left to raise themselves because poachers killed their parents? They act in gangs and kill rhino just for fun. Know what the solution was? The park brought in some adult elephants to be rolemodels.

Interesting. I actually find elephants fascinating. So many behaviors that mimic humans.

Haha IHOP is way too expensive. Their pancakes are ok. Above average I guess. Cracker Barrel has way better pancakes.

Cracker Barrel

Fitting name

Hey...the brothas love the Cracker Barrel down here! I see the regulars on Saturday afternoons after they play ball at the park down the road. They're Gamecocks fans too. Nice kids. Ive enjoyed some good coffee with them.

Of course..they're nice educated respectful kids (who happen to be black) who's parents obviously raised them right.

Nothing like the scum in Ferguson.

Cracker Barrel has better everything. And us cheaper.

Awesome chow chow sold in their gift shop too.

Forum List

Back