50% on welfare, 44% arrested before age 23...Democrats think we need more of this?

2009-federal-crime-01.png

Between 1991 and 2007, enforcement of federal immigration laws became a growing priority in response to undocumented immigration.1 By 2007, immigration offenses represented nearly one-quarter (24%) of all federal convictions, up from just 7% in 1991. Among those sentenced for immigration offenses in 2007, 80% were Hispanic.

A Rising Share: Hispanics and Federal Crime

Interesting breakdown there. So Hispanic citizens have a far low federal crime rate than do blacks or whites. And the Hispanic non-citizens mostly have immigration violations. But for our bigots here, a person of Hispanic origin that spits on the sidewalk should be hung. Bigotry always finds a way of skewing numbers.
Technically, that chart does not say that Hispanics have a lower crime rate. It states that they make up a lower percentage of the overall federal crimes. Considering that they are less than 20% of the population, that is to be expected. I

Since Democrats are self proclaimed “numbers people”...you know, with all their polls, budget and tax reduction concerns and what not....I can’t help but wonder how it all adds up for them.
Do Democrats think 2+2=5?

Report: More than half of immigrants on welfare
Roughly 44 Percent Of Latino Males Get Arrested By Age 23, Study Shows

So they're the kind of working poor that conservatives love to create,

which, to the chagrin of conservatives, qualifies them for income based benefits.

Hold on a minute...are you implying that Republicans are working to increase the Democratic constituency? You realize that broke lowlifes vote Democrat...right? Are you playing stupid again?
by-income-clinton-led-only-among-voters-with-a-2015-family-income-under-50000--a-group-that-included-36-of-the-voters-in-the-exit-polls.jpg

You want wages low.

I was arrested 5 times before age 23. I'm also a perfectly fine, contributing member of society.

Gee. Y'all don't have much faith in redemption, do you? You do realize you can get arrested for something as minor as public intoxication, right? That statistic means nothing. What would alarm me is if 44% were arrested before age 23 for violent crimes.

Are you illegal? If not, then we have to put up with you till you see the light. If you are illegal, let wherever you came from put up with you until you see the light, then come back when you see it.......LEGALLY-)

Since Democrats are self proclaimed “numbers people”...you know, with all their polls, budget and tax reduction concerns and what not....I can’t help but wonder how it all adds up for them.

The right wing has no solution to this problem.

A market friendly visa would be generating revenue from tourists.

Oh Danny...when are you ever gonna learn...nobody wants your illegal thirdworlders here fucking the place up any longer...PERIOD!
We don’t need their slave labor bud.

Between 1991 and 2007, enforcement of federal immigration laws became a growing priority in response to undocumented immigration.1 By 2007, immigration offenses represented nearly one-quarter (24%) of all federal convictions, up from just 7% in 1991. Among those sentenced for immigration offenses in 2007, 80% were Hispanic.

Interesting breakdown there. So Hispanic citizens have a far low federal crime rate than do blacks or whites. And the Hispanic non-citizens mostly have immigration violations. But for our bigots here, a person of Hispanic origin that spits on the sidewalk should be hung. Bigotry always finds a way of skewing numbers.

Think per capita like smart people do.
More than 70% of this country is white.
Now look up incarceration statistics at the state level...again, be smart and think per capita.
Here, let me just go ahead and give you a free lesson....let me know what else you'd like to learn about.
california-robbery-race-2009.bmp

california-rape-race-2009.bmp

california-homicide-race-2009.bmp

california-assault-race-2009.bmp

California: The Color of Crime

Pretty slanted studies.

It does not bother me at all about the Medicaid situation. Poor people need health care too and immigrants don't make much money. Immigrants are poor and hard working and low wages mean they get assistance. Heck, Walmart workers get food stamps.

The arrest thing is a nothing burger. 40% of whites get arrested also even though the police do not profile them

So they're the kind of working poor that conservatives love to create,

which, to the chagrin of conservatives, qualifies them for income based benefits.

Hold on a minute...are you implying that Republicans are working to increase the Democratic constituency? You realize that broke lowlifes vote Democrat...right? Are you playing stupid again?
by-income-clinton-led-only-among-voters-with-a-2015-family-income-under-50000--a-group-that-included-36-of-the-voters-in-the-exit-polls.jpg

You want wages low.

Those who oppose securing the border want low wages.

Newsflash, if you build the stupid wall, native born whites will still be overdosing on drugs

Pretty slanted studies.

It does not bother me at all about the Medicaid situation. Poor people need health care too and immigrants don't make much money. Immigrants are poor and hard working and low wages mean they get assistance. Heck, Walmart workers get food stamps.

The arrest thing is a nothing burger. 40% of whites get arrested also even though the police do not profile them

To be clear....Are you saying we should import more foreigners to ride the checking accounts of American taxpayers? Should we provide health care for the worlds poor...or just the ones that disregard our laws and livelihood and break in?
Surely you have a link to your source showing that 40% of whites get arrested by age 23?
nyc-crime-statistics-2014-arrests-for-violent-crime-black-22-4491746.png

the op is a stupid Trump bitch

Undocumented immigrants do not qualify for welfare, food stamps, Medicaid, and most other public benefits. Most of these programs require proof of legal immigration status and under the 1996 welfare law, even legal immigrants cannot receive these benefits until they have been in the United States for more than five years.

Now look up incarceration statistics at the state level...again, be smart and think per capita.
Here, let me just go ahead and give you a free lesson....let me know what else you'd like to learn about.

But the population of California isn't 70% white. Cali has a much bigger Hispanic population

Undocumented immigrants do not qualify for welfare, food stamps, Medicaid, and most other public benefits. Most of these programs require proof of legal immigration status and under the 1996 welfare law, even legal immigrants cannot receive these benefits until they have been in the United States for more than five years.

Let me help you pull your head from your ass and those lips from that 4" Hispanic anteater.
What else can I teach you filthy fucks?
Cashing in: Illegal immigrants get $1,261 more welfare than American families, $5,692 vs. $4,431
exdc5-6pmtwe5ws5lg06tt5ys_layout.jpg

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/cashing-in-illegal-immigrants-get-1261-more-welfare-than-american-families-5692-vs-4431/article/2590744

Pretty slanted studies.

To be clear....Are you saying we should import more foreigners to ride the checking accounts of American taxpayers? Should we provide health care for the worlds poor...or just the ones that disregard our laws and livelihood and break in?
Surely you have a link to your source showing that 40% of whites get arrested by age 23?
nyc-crime-statistics-2014-arrests-for-violent-crime-black-22-4491746.png
Immigrants contribute a lot more to society than they take. Immigrants lead to economic growth simply by being here.

But the population of California isn't 70% white. Cali has a much bigger Hispanic population

Remember, I said "More than 70% of this country is white."
Try to follow along bud..shits moving quick.
Try again...your turn

Let me help you pull your head from your ass and those lips from that 4" Hispanic anteater.
What else can I teach you filthy fucks?
Cashing in: Illegal immigrants get $1,261 more welfare than American families, $5,692 vs. $4,431
exdc5-6pmtwe5ws5lg06tt5ys_layout.jpg

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/cashing-in-illegal-immigrants-get-1261-more-welfare-than-american-families-5692-vs-4431/article/2590744
Same screwy center pissing out propaganda. Lies

Forum List

Back