50 Government Buildings Named After Robert Byrd

Yep, KKK leader Robert Byrd.

And don't give the tripe he changed his ways. There are no actions in his life to prove that other than his lip flapping.

Other than all the progressive legislation he sponsored or voted for.

Guy, I realize that you are all kind of desperate at this point, as people are paying attention to why you keep advocating keeping up statues of truly evil men... but you all need to get over it.

And don't give the tripe he changed his ways. There are no actions in his life to prove that other than his lip flapping.

Guy, I realize that you are all kind of desperate at this point, as people are paying attention to why you keep advocating keeping up statues of truly evil men... but you all need to get over it.
Tell us what legislation he led.

The left put up a statue of Lenin.

How many innocents were murdered by Lenins leadership?

A Klan Grand Kleagle isn't evil?

Of course you're lying just like you did when I humiliated you in your other thread.
Byrd showed he was a changed man by his actions. When are you going to repent?

Sen. Robert Byrd had long since repented, of course. The West Virginian, who died Monday at 92, deeply regretted his segregationist past, which included a year as a member of the Ku Klux Klan and at least several more years as a Klan sympathizer. He eventually became a passionate advocate for civil rights, and he was one of the most vocal supporters of legislation making the birthday of the Rev. Martin Luther King Jr. a national holiday.

Eugene Robinson - Robert Byrd: A story of change and redemption
so how do you know how all the civil war leaders of the south felt before they died? maybe many had a change of heart.

but i'm sure that won't count cause it would be applying a standard equally - even when you don't like someone - so that's just not you.

He got over it I did too Trump will never

Byrd died, he got over it.

I doubt seriously Trump is worried about a dead , racist Democrat.

So if someone tries to take down a Byrd statue, will the Alt Right be fer it, or agin it?
Bathing in hypocrisy.

Well when you're done, could you take a shot at answering the question?
Only racists would support leaving any trace of Byrd!

Of course you're lying just like you did when I humiliated you in your other thread.
Byrd showed he was a changed man by his actions. When are you going to repent?

Sen. Robert Byrd had long since repented, of course. The West Virginian, who died Monday at 92, deeply regretted his segregationist past, which included a year as a member of the Ku Klux Klan and at least several more years as a Klan sympathizer. He eventually became a passionate advocate for civil rights, and he was one of the most vocal supporters of legislation making the birthday of the Rev. Martin Luther King Jr. a national holiday.

Eugene Robinson - Robert Byrd: A story of change and redemption
And Byrd wasn't even a "Klan leader" as the tard claims.

His year in the Klan preceded his congressional career by more than a decade.
Lying for the Klan, how leftist of you.

Robert C. Byrd, a Democrat, was a recruiter for the Klan while in his 20s and 30s, rising to the title of Kleagle and Exalted Cyclops of his local chapter.
And you know he wasn't elected to the Senate until he was in his 40s, right?

So if someone tries to take down a Byrd statue, will the Alt Right be fer it, or agin it?
Bathing in hypocrisy.

Well when you're done, could you take a shot at answering the question?
Only racists would support leaving any trace of Byrd!
It's West Virginia who kept voting for Byrd and named things after him. You are calling the people of West Virginia racists. Ok.

Forum List

Back