5 Months Since an Alphabet Cult Member Went on a Murder Spree at a Christian School, Manifesto Still Not Public

The families should SEE the reason why this piece of transgender human debris killed their children.
You mean they should see what YOU want to be the reason.

The families themselves may well have seen it, it’s not about the families, it is about you.

The facts, as seen so far are this one seriously disturbed person, beyond the transgender issue (even his/her parents have confirmed it).

The families of the children have not even allowed their names to be released. Both the church and the school do not want it released. I don’t care about those, but I think the families have right to have their wishes respected. Maybe it will end the constant publicity these killers get, and would be killers seek.

The families themselves may well have seen it, it’s not about the families, it is about you.

The facts, as seen so far are this one seriously disturbed person, beyond the transgender issue (even his/her parents have confirmed it).

The families of the children have not even allowed their names to be released. Both the church and the school do not want it released. I don’t care about those, but I think the families have right to have their wishes respected. Maybe it will end the constant publicity these killers get, and would be killers seek.

How is the lack of mainstream media coverage of the daily black on black murders in Chicago helping to end the killings? Liberal media outlets like MSNBC and CNN pretend it doesn't even exist, and Democrats never want to talk about. Yet it goes on and on.

Doesn't matter what they want or don't want. All of this is public record & they have no right to keep the public from the information. I kind of get why they would just want it all over with & don't want publicity...but that isn't going to happen. The release of the manifesto & all other info is pretty much inevitable.

“Reports in the spring indicated LGBTQ+ groups were trying to block the manifesto’s release, for fear it would reflect poorly on the trans community or inspire copycats.

But as Ramaswamy notes, the government usually releases this sort of manifesto within 48 hours.”

She’s dead.
The school kids and teachers are dead.
There’s no reason to not release it.
I'm sure they'll get to it, just as soon as they are done investigating Trump, say around the year 2100.

It’s public record, fascist.

Maybe if we all learn more about what triggers these killers it would help identify threats before they happen. You obviously would rather protect a crazy transgender child murderer.

How is the lack of mainstream media coverage of the daily black on black murders in Chicago helping to end the killings? Liberal media outlets like MSNBC and CNN pretend it doesn't even exist, and Democrats never want to talk about. Yet it goes on and on.
Nice redirection. We were talking about a school shooting, not violent crime in general. It isn’t uncommon for a mass shooter to want noteriety, even after death. The media gives it all to him, and inspires others to do the same.

Doesn't matter what they want or don't want. All of this is public record & they have no right to keep the public from the information. I kind of get why they would just want it all over with & don't want publicity...but that isn't going to happen. The release of the manifesto & all other info is pretty much inevitable.
That’s why it is hung up in the courts, not because of some nefarious tranny agenda.

Nice redirection. We were talking about a school shooting, not violent crime in general. It isn’t uncommon for a mass shooter to want noteriety, even after death. The media gives it all to him, and inspires others to do the same.
What's wrong with giving as notorious description to a mass murderer? Seems all you want to do is hide their intentions. Methinks you believe that this person's trans bent is part of the killer's reasoning.

That was more "WTF?" than I've even seen packed into four short sentences. How is an unhinged transgender killing six people any more "violent crime" than the black on black murders going on every day in cities like Chicago, Baltimore, St. Louis, etc? Especially when many of those black shooters are gangster wannabes seeking notoriety and street cred? And yet, the left-wing media seems to be mute when it comes to the daily carnage

What's wrong with giving as notorious description to a mass murderer? Seems all you want to do is hide their intentions. Methinks you believe that this person's trans bent is part of the killer's reasoning.
I’m sure that is what you wish. Providing insight into motive and reasoning is fine, sensationalizing it 24/7 is problematic. And if your reason for doing so is soley to demonize a group of people based on this one person, then that is sad.

There are good reasons for not sensationalizing it:

That was more "WTF?" than I've even seen packed into four short sentences. How is an unhinged transgender killing six people any more "violent crime" than the black on black murders going on every day in cities like Chicago, Baltimore, St. Louis, etc? Especially when many of those black shooters are gangster wannabes seeking notoriety and street cred? And yet, the left-wing media seems to be mute when it comes to the daily carnage
More redirection. I didn’t say it was “more” violent crime, it is a just a different category with different motivations.

I’m sure that is what you wish. Providing insight into motive and reasoning is fine, sensationalizing it 24/7 is problematic. And if your reason for doing so is soley to demonize a group of people based on this one person, then that is sad.

There are good reasons for not sensationalizing it:

If this murderer's reasoning had anything to do with her trans mental illness we need to know, by ignoring it and even promoting transgender, we could be creating more mass murderers. We already know that past male mass murderers probably had some gender confusion and were insecure in their masculinity and had feelings of inadequacy. The past mass shooters (male) had internalized shame, reproductive abnormalities, unfulfilled sexual desires, abuse, etc.

It’s public record, fascist.

Well, the media has been covering up for faggots for a long time now; they deliberately suppress and censor anything negative about their mentally ill pets, so we will likely never hear the rest of the story. Faggots were commiting murders left and right, via their entirely self-inflicted AIDS Crisis, but that was marketed as caused by Evul Xian Fundies opposing 'gay marriage n stuff', so if they ever mention how disturbed these sexual mutilation fetishists are, they will resort to the same idiot bullshit claims anyway. We know the 'mental heath professionals' will pile in to back that up with all sorts of fake data and pseudo-science.

Black on black ghetto deaths don't count and are expected by the MSM. Nothing to see here, move along.

If this murderer's reasoning had anything to do with her trans mental illness we need to know, by ignoring it and even promoting transgender, we could be creating more mass murderers. We already know that past male mass murderers probably had some gender confusion and were insecure in their masculinity and had feelings of inadequacy. The past mass shooters (male) had internalized shame, reproductive abnormalities, unfulfilled sexual desires, abuse, etc.

The last thing commies and deviants want is real research and science done on them and their fetishes, especially not their extreme obsessions with raping little kids.

Forum List

Back