4Chan Identifies One of the Portland Rioters Who Attempted to Kill Driver as ‘Keese Love’

It will probably have to be Feds who arrest him; Democrats consider the killer a Hero. He could run for Mayor and win in a landslide in that shithole suburb of California.

if the local dems won't arrest him trump needs to step in, like when the feds stepped in to squash the kkk.

I would like to see the statutes that allow Trump to do so.....and, if there are, what is he waiting for?

NYC, the same.

Try looking them up, then. When the local law enforcement and civilian authorities deliberately fail to protect local citizens, then it is the Fed's job. All that is needed is for somebody to ask for the help.

It will probably have to be Feds who arrest him; Democrats consider the killer a Hero. He could run for Mayor and win in a landslide in that shithole suburb of California.

if the local dems won't arrest him trump needs to step in, like when the feds stepped in to squash the kkk.

I would like to see the statutes that allow Trump to do so.....and, if there are, what is he waiting for?

NYC, the same.

Try looking them up, then. When the local law enforcement and civilian authorities deliberately fail to protect local citizens, then it is the Fed's job. All that is needed is for somebody to ask for the help.

I searched and searched your post.

Seems you couldn't find them.

NYC, the same.

I searched and searched your post.

Seems you couldn't find them.

I don't need to find them, I know where they are. You need to find them, which is why you asked, wasn't it?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back