48 Really Pissed Off Police Office Widows

NO, that is the racist interpretation that you get from Stormfront and the other racist sites you frequent.

No this is the LOGICAL response, you are the RACIST with your BLACK VICTIM ideology..... :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:
If you say so. How about a racist meme.

Don't need one, the FACTS smack you in the face, no need for the GENTLE TOUCH!
Not really.

So you stepped in cat shit this morning! :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::funnyface:
My neighbor shoots all of the stray cats. Really. I was gonna call the cops on him...but why, he resolved a problem in the neighborhood.

Police dog's last trip to the vet

policedog2n-4-web.jpg
And rightfully so!

Notice, you will never see a cop salute a fucking cat! Cat's are giant rats and useless. We should employ the Germans to exterminate the whole lot of them.

Cat's are the worst!
Police dog's last trip to the vet

policedog2n-4-web.jpg
And rightfully so!

Notice, you will never see a cop salute a fucking cat! Cat's are giant rats and useless. We should employ the Germans to exterminate the whole lot of them.
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

You're TRYING TOO HARD!
Ok, cat boy.

MEOW!!!!!
CatPeeingOnCar_400x300.jpg

No this is the LOGICAL response, you are the RACIST with your BLACK VICTIM ideology..... :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Not really.

So you stepped in cat shit this morning! :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::funnyface:
My neighbor shoots all of the stray cats. Really. I was gonna call the cops on him...but why, he resolved a problem in the neighborhood.

DON'T eat Chinese food in YOUR neighborhood!:banana::banana::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Typo correction:
48 Really Pissed Off Police Officer Widows

What a joke these funerals in NYC are! Did thousands of blue uniforms show up for the other 48 policemen killed in the line of duty this year? Fuck no.

50 cops were shot and killed on duty this year

50 cops were shot and killed on duty this year - The Washington Post

This is clearly the coalescence of police unions all over the country creating a media frenzy to counter the wrongful killings of blacks since Trayvon Martin. Pure kabuki theatre.

Damage control. Media hijacking.

Being killed in the line of Duty is very different from being assassinated.
either way your dead.....and if they were on the job when they were assassinated....then they died in the line of duty....

Assassinated means surprise attack not confronted with a criminal that also has a gun.
Twist it all you want but the two are very different.
if you were on the job you died in the line of duty.....there is no twisting to be done....if they were off duty you would have a point....

Not really.

DON'T eat Chinese food in YOUR neighborhood!:banana::banana::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:
Bah, as long as it tastes like chicken and they don't get caught or tell me...we are all good. MMMMM, cat!

Typo correction:

What a joke these funerals in NYC are! Did thousands of blue uniforms show up for the other 48 policemen killed in the line of duty this year? Fuck no.

This is clearly the coalescence of police unions all over the country creating a media frenzy to counter the wrongful killings of blacks since Trayvon Martin. Pure kabuki theatre.

How many of those other cop killings happened after Deblasio blamed police for being overly aggressive in the Eric Garner diabetes death?

Not really.

Bah, as long as it tastes like chicken and they don't get caught or tell me...we are all good. MMMMM, cat!

Laugh like hell seeing you spit up a fur ball!

Projectile-fur-ball-cat.jpg

Not really.

th

Looks like this nasty canadian shit.

Typo correction:

How many of those other cop killings happened after Deblasio blamed police for being overly aggressive in the Eric Garner diabetes death?
I believe a white savage assassinate a cop a few days later.

th

Looks like Carmel covered NUTZ!

th

Don't insult Nutz like that

th

That's what you'd look like covered in Carmel?

Typo correction:

What about the other 47?

th

That's what you'd look like covered in Carmel?
You know, they do describe me as caramel colored.

Typo correction:

What about the other 47?
What about them? Cops deservedly have massive funerals where cops from all around the nation attend. I have no issue with it. I respect and support it as a matter of fact.

Oh, you mean race...the mass majority of all cops killed in 2014 were killed by whites. As a matter of fact, whites killed more cops than any other race combined. Many officers and respected citizens attended those funerals as well.

These two NYPD cops were murdered in cold blood by a maniac inspired by the media's anti cop rhetoric. This is bullshit here. I can look up just how many poor blacks kill each other in New York or even in Ferguson, Missouri. I won't bother to argue what numbers are higher. death is Death. I am tired of these protestors. They need to shut the hell up.

Forum List

Back