47 year old MAN ditches wife, 7 kids so he can transform into a "6 yr old girl". Liberalism.

This is why the mental illness of liberalism is so dangerous. It rots society's stability. This was....er..IS...a 47 year old MAN who had a job, a wife and 7 kids. A family.

But....he wanted to pull a Jenner. He ditched his family....and found a couple who would ADOPT HIM as a "6 year old girl".

Just....God dammit. That's all you can say. Liberals belong in mental institutes:

Except for of course Bruce Jenner is a fucking Republican.

Is Caitlyn Jenner still a Republican? And is that even fair to ask?

Bruce Jenner is a Republican. Here’s the reason that shouldn’t surprise you.

So the left is open to gay, lesbian, transsexual, transgender but want everyone to know Jenner is a Republican. Pretty funny that the all accepting Dems want to make sure everyone know Jenner is not a Democrat. :lmao:

I didn't know either one of those tidbits.

Here's how much I care -- see the dot? .

This is why the mental illness of liberalism is so dangerous. It rots society's stability. This was....er..IS...a 47 year old MAN who had a job, a wife and 7 kids. A family.

But....he wanted to pull a Jenner. He ditched his family....and found a couple who would ADOPT HIM as a "6 year old girl".

Just....God dammit. That's all you can say. Liberals belong in mental institutes:

So the left is open to gay, lesbian, transsexual, transgender but want everyone to know Jenner is a Republican. Pretty funny that the all accepting Dems want to make sure everyone know Jenner is not a Democrat. :lmao:

Tell that to sealybobo, he and other democrats are apparently concerned about that.

I don't care if you are gay and neither do Republicans. The leaders of the GOP don't give a shit if you are gay. Money is all that matters to them. Same with me. I vote for the worker party because i'm a worker. The rich vote for the party of money because they have money.

But they would never win if it were all or only about money, so they introduce wedge issues to sucker middle class and poor voters into voting GOP because the GOP is the party that fights gays, muslims and blacks.

In essence, they use wedge issues like god gays and guns to sucker the stupid vote. Bruce doesn't give a fuck about GOP anti gay policies because their financial policies are what matter most. As far as Bruce is concerned, live and let live. But the right wing voters are the dummies falling for these wedge issues.

In the greatest Country in the world a citizen is allowed to live his/her life the way the voices in his/her head dictates. That's the beauty of the greatest Country in the world. The problem comes when the government forces normal Americans to accept and support the idiocy and the media pretends that abandoning domestic responsibility to create a fantasy world is a recommended life style.
Doesn't mean we can't call him her it a fucking wacko

I don't care if you are gay and neither do Republicans. The leaders of the GOP don't give a shit if you are gay. Money is all that matters to them. Same with me. I vote for the worker party because i'm a worker. The rich vote for the party of money because they have money.

But they would never win if it were all or only about money, so they introduce wedge issues to sucker middle class and poor voters into voting GOP because the GOP is the party that fights gays, muslims and blacks.

In essence, they use wedge issues like god gays and guns to sucker the stupid vote. Bruce doesn't give a fuck about GOP anti gay policies because their financial policies are what matter most. As far as Bruce is concerned, live and let live. But the right wing voters are the dummies falling for these wedge issues.

Then why did you bring it up?

Tell that to sealybobo, he and other democrats are apparently concerned about that.

I don't need to -- he ain't the one who wrapped us all in the same blanket.

The Borg called. They didn't leave a message, they just laughed.

all accepting Dems want to make sure everyone know Jenner is not a Democrat.

I want to know what is "funny" or ironic about this? What do you think this proves? My point is that being gay doesn't matter, other than to people who are anti gay. And even some gays are log cabin republicans. Because honestly, all that really matters is finances. There are rich gay black muslims who are socially liberal in the GOP because most important to them is their money.

A lot of poor people vote GOP but not because it benefits them financially. They vote over gun or gays or abortion. Without these issues the GOP would offer the middle class nothing.

Buc90 said Liberals belong in mental institutes and I pointed out that Jenner was one of them not one of us. I was very disappointed to hear he was a Republican but I don't know what that has to do with me being accepting of gays. I don't like any stupid or greedy person voting GOP, and you are either one or the other if you vote GOP. So I am not accepting of stupid or greedy people. You busted me.

I remember my gay boss wanted sooo bad to be a Republican. Fiscally he liked the GOP but he didn't like their position on gays. But because he thought they benefitted him financially, he was able to overlook their homophobia. Same way Ben Carson or Herman Cain forgive the GOP's racist policies. Who gives a fuck when you have money, right?

Buc90 said Liberals belong in mental institutes and I pointed out that Jenner was one of them not one of us. I was very disappointed to hear he was a Republican but I don't know what that has to do with me being accepting of gays. I don't like any stupid or greedy person voting GOP, and you are either one or the other if you vote GOP. So I am not accepting of stupid or greedy people. You busted me.

I remember my gay boss wanted sooo bad to be a Republican. Fiscally he liked the GOP but he didn't like their position on gays. But because he thought they benefitted him financially, he was able to overlook their homophobia. Same way Ben Carson or Herman Cain forgive the GOP's racist policies. Who gives a fuck when you have money, right?

Stupid or greedy, got it. You are clueless.

Last edited:

The article came from liberals, they thought it need to be brought to everyone's attention.

I don't care what party the nuts are from, Jenner or a 57 year old guy , who is six or eight year old girl depending on his mood. They are both nuts.

Nuts are nuts.

The article came from liberals, they thought it need to be brought to everyone's attention.

I don't care what party the nuts are from, Jenner or a 57 year old guy , who is six or eight year old girl depending on his mood. They are both nuts.

Nuts are nuts.
Well it sort of bugged me when the person tried to say all these gays are liberal nuts.

The people who support and defend them to be who they are or who they want to be are liberals but sometimes the weirdo's themselves, like Jenner, are conservative asshole republicans.

Nuts are nuts.
Well it sort of bugged me when the person tried to say all these gays are liberal nuts.

The people who support and defend them to be who they are or who they want to be are liberals but sometimes the weirdo's themselves, like Jenner, are conservative asshole republicans.

Gay? What are you talking about? I'm talking about Jenner and the 57 year old six year old.

Nuts are nuts.

Gay? What are you talking about? I'm talking about Jenner and the 57 year old six year old.
Yea, gay.

Gay

Gay

]

His transformation is not going well

upload_2015-12-14_14-7-36.jpeg

His transformation is not going well

View attachment 56884
Trump was hired by liberal strategists to try to split the GOP vote, since the cult of LGBT...er...um..I mean "the democratic party" knows it would be flattened because of throwing Kim Davis in jail, and other tyrannies. If Donald Trump is a true republican, I'm a wombat.

But yes, Trump's transformation is not going too well, since I just outed him.

Forum List

Back