47 year old MAN ditches wife, 7 kids so he can transform into a "6 yr old girl". Liberalism.

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
This is why the mental illness of liberalism is so dangerous. It rots society's stability. This was....er..IS...a 47 year old MAN who had a job, a wife and 7 kids. A family.

But....he wanted to pull a Jenner. He ditched his family....and found a couple who would ADOPT HIM as a "6 year old girl".

Just....God dammit. That's all you can say. Liberals belong in mental institutes:

He...she...it.....says she has fun as a 6 year old girl with her new adopted parents. They play and color and do kid stuff. Nevermind the life he had as a married working man and father to several children. Screw that....tranny oneself into a 6 year old.

In the greatest Country in the world a citizen is allowed to live his/her life the way the voices in his/her head dictates. That's the beauty of the greatest Country in the world. The problem comes when the government forces normal Americans to accept and support the idiocy and the media pretends that abandoning domestic responsibility to create a fantasy world is a recommended life style.

I would love to be six years old again. My biggest worry was if the weather was nice enough to swim or not.

That's not liberalism. That's infantile degeneracy.

Ok. I can see someone believing at a very young age that they just did not fit their body sexually. But to go transgender and pretend to be a 6 year old? That is nothing but red flags of mental illness.

Ok. I can see someone believing at a very young age that they just did not fit their body sexually. But to go transgender and pretend to be a 6 year old? That is nothing but red flags of mental illness.

Bat shit nuts is the term

Mental wards are FULL of people that are batshit crazy. Does the media or tv shows put them on air because they represent a certain stance? No.
The LGBT community is fucking themselves with this shit. Be gay. Be lesbian. Be transgender. But at least be SANE and have SANE spokespersons.

I would love to be six years old again. My biggest worry was if the weather was nice enough to swim or not.

Nah.

Twenty-four or so, in that time period with the mind I have now would be interesting.

Jeeez. All this hate and not one fact.

She's not American.
Not liberal.
Not Democrat.
Not 47yo.

Just a human being trying to live her life as best she can. Walk a mile or two in her shoes before you judge her.

Or, try following the teachings of Jesus.

'I've gone back to being a child': Husband and father-of-seven, 52, leaves his wife and kids to live as a transgender SIX-YEAR-OLD girl named Stefonknee
  • Stefonknee Wolscht, 52, lived as Paul until she realized she was trans at age 46 and was not accepted by her family
  • After two suicide attempts and a bout of homelessness, she found hope in the transgender community in Toronto
  • She now resides with an adoptive 'mommy and daddy' and spends her time playing with dolls and the couple's young grandchildren

Read more: Canadian man leaves family to live as a transgender six-year-old girl
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Transgender AND Transager: 52 Year-Old Father Lives as a 6 Year-Old Girl

Mental wards are FULL of people that are batshit crazy. Does the media or tv shows put them on air because they represent a certain stance? No.
The LGBT community is fucking themselves with this shit. Be gay. Be lesbian. Be transgender. But at least be SANE and have SANE spokespersons.

Most batshit crazy people are on the street. Many are in the Democratic Party, in high positions.

And furthermore..now that my blood pressure is rising and I am getting not only depressed but PISSED OFF that it depresses me this shit...I will say that this insane person (I won't call him an asshole cuz crazy people can't help being crazy) and his "adoptive parents" make me want to puke. ESPECIALLY the two freaktoids that are enabling his sickness and USING him for their own 15 minutes of fame. I mean, who adopts a FORTY SEVEN YEAR OLD MAN and lets him pretend to be 6 years old and are ok with it? Two more insane people that need to be in the nuthouse along with the rest of the mentally unstable people currently ensconced in one.

AND..it insults the very attempts of SANE lgbt's who try so hard to help young lgbt's from committing suicide, living on the streets, have no one to turn to for help. THAT is what is pissing me off. And it should any SANE person as well.

Meh. Netflix time. If I wanted to see a freak show I would watch a stupid movie about it. I damn sure don't want to be subjected to it here in a thread.
I am SOOOO peeved right now. Mostly because I can't get the image out of my head of this old fuck dressing like a small child while two grown adults change his fucking diapers and play color book with him while some 15 year old is offing him/herself due to no support at all. ARGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Forum List

Back