47 Empty Top Secret Folders .......

Trump wrote on Truth Social that he took the classified folders because he thought they were cool.
cool. what we don’t know is why xiden took the actual top secret documents and took them out of their folders and placed them in his own folder snd labeled it “ personal”

cool. what we don’t know is why xiden took the actual top secret documents and took them out of their folders and placed them in his own folder snd labeled it “ personal”

You sure are quick with the lies.

Uh huh. No one had oversight of what the agents were doing, and no agent was searched. They easily could have brought the classified folders into Trump's residence and there is NO WAY they can prove the did not.
Sure they can! Trump video recorded the entire search...

If someone planted them, there would be video of it.

Sure they can! Trump video recorded the entire search...

If someone planted them, there would be video of it.
speaking of which, when are we going to get video from the xiden house and offices? i am sure he had security..right?

Did you see the FBI take those folders out of the closet? I didn't and neither did anybody else. To me those empty folders strewn over the floor for an FBI photo op to smear him are far more suspect on the part of the FBI than anything Trump may have done.

They are allowing Biden's lawyers--lawyers with no security clearance--to look for and produce any classified documents they find. No FBI involvement at all. In the Mar-a-lago raid, Trump's lawyer was ejected from the building and required to wait outside the premises.
Total double standard achieved!

what’s the lie? it’s been widely reported top secret documents were found at xiden’s private office in a folder labeled personal
Widely reported by whom? I haven't heard that Biden's technical violations come anywhere near the level of the crimes Trump committed, number of documents he's hidden and number of lies he's told.

Widely reported by whom? I haven't heard that Biden's technical violations come anywhere near the level of the crimes Trump committed, number of documents he's hidden and number of lies he's told.
Seriously?

haha technical violations? hahah what does that even mean?

It was reported by CNN

Forum List

Back