45% of Harvard blacks/latinx were admitted on race, not merit

New DOJ study here.

Terrible news for African American and hispanic professionals with sheepskins from this school.

If you are a patient, and you go on in to see the Harvard trained proctologist for bunghole surgery, you might have questions to his qualifications if he's a black guy.

DOJ stats indicate that their is a only a 55% chance that he knows your ass from a hole in the wall, as 45% of the guys with that credential only got it because of the color of their skin.

Justice Department: 45% of Blacks at Harvard Admitted Through Illegal Race Preferences

More importantly, Harvard has lowered it's standards, that now you can buy your way into the school, and it's not a problem for kids with low-ability, but high-money.

"Thats because Asian countries dont have to worry about promoting a race of people who cant make it otherwise. Asian countries can truly rely on a meritocracy."

Asian countries are more diverse than you think. Secondly, whites like this need to seek help for their mental problem. For 243 years white males have made rules that have promoted themselves when if things had been the same from the start, they would not have what they do. Yet we have whites like DOTR who live in a delusion of grandeur about the white race.

The problem I'm having here is that you are lumping all whites into the same envelope. My own ancestors came to America long after slavery was ended. We Poles freed the slaves in 1347,under the reign of Casimir the Great who was our Lincoln. There is a world of difference between white people , we ain't all the same by any stretch of the word.

The problem you're having is that you run that same dumb ass white argument that thinks everything ended with slavery.

“Here it is important to understand how, exactly, Americans ‘become white’. The history of Polish-Americans is an illuminating example. Upon arriving in the U.S. en masse in the late 19th and early 20th century, Poles endured discrimination based on their appearance, religion and culture. In 1903, the New England Magazine decried the Poles’ “expressionless Slavic faces” and “stunted figures” as well as their inherent “ignorance” and “propensity to violence”. Working for terrible wages, Polish workers were renamed things like “Thomas Jefferson” by their bigoted Anglo-Saxon bosses who refused to utter Polish names.

The Poles, in other words, were not considered white.
Far from it: they were considered a mysterious menace that should be expelled. When Polish-American Leon Czolgosz killed President William McKinley in 1901, all Poles were deemed potential violent anarchists. “All people are mourning, and it is caused by a maniac who is of our nationality,” a Polish-American newspaper wrote, pressured to apologize for their own people. The collective blame of Poles for terrorism bears great similarity to how Muslims (both in the U.S. and Europe) are collectively blamed today.

But then something changed. In 1919, Irish gangs in blackface attacked Polish neighborhoods in Chicago in an attempt to convince Poles, and other Eastern European groups, that they, too, were “white” and should join them in the fight against blacks. As historian David R. Roediger recalls, “Poles argued that the riot was a conflict between blacks and whites, with Poles abstaining because they belonged to neither group.” But the Irish gangs considered whiteness, as is often the case in America, as anti-blackness. And as in the early 20th century Chicago experienced an influx not only of white immigrants from Europe, but blacks from the South, white groups who felt threatened by black arrivals decided that it would be politically advantageous if the Poles were considered white as well.

With that new white identity came the ability to practice the discrimination they had once endured.

Over time, the strategy of positioning Poles as “white” against a dark-skinned “other” was successful. Poles came to consider themselves white, and more importantly, they came to be considered white by their fellow Americans, as did Italians, Greeks, Jews, Russians, and others from Southern and Eastern Europe
, all of whom held an ambivalent racial status in U.S. society. Also, intermarriage between white ethnic groups led some to embrace a broader white identity.”

Sarah Kendzior, How do you become “white” in America?

So whatever was done in Poland in mother fucking 1347 doesn't mean a damn thing when we talk about how blacks were done by whites in America during and after slavery, by all white ethnic groups to include poles, up to this very second.

Its OK, I guess, that blacks are given preference at the post office and DL bureaus and other government jobs...government functions slowly and ineptly anyhow. But its scary to think the special treatment they get extends all the way to the professions.

If Harvard had a fair system with the goal of education rather than simply molding an elite class then it would be mostly Asian, white and Jewish. Asians especially are discriminated against in the Ivy League.

Asians are far overrepresented in Ivy league schools. And whites really need to quit talking about how others get preferences when you have got them for all of Americas existence.

Asians are far smarter than blacks so no they aren’t over represented. They are under represented.
I don't think so. That's just a racist assumption, which is expected to be coming from maggots like you. Since the Ivy League are historically white institutions, most whites there are admitted by legacy and not academic qualifications. But you racists don't discuss this because you want to pretend you are victims of a discrimination that's not happening.

Of course the Ivy League is a historically white institution. Who else could create such institutions? Blacks?

And no most whites arent admitted by legacy. Whites have a higher bar than favored clkasses to jump to even get in.

But I wasnt defending white access to the institutions they created. I was saying Asians are discriminated against heavily. Thats an objective fact. And its why the schools refuse to release their application statistics.

"Of course the Ivy League is a historically white institution. Who else could create such institutions? Blacks?"

Of course Blacks. When europe was wallowing in ignorance, stupidity, and on the way back to living in caves what do you think Black people were doing in Africa? :rolleyes:

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Its OK, I guess, that blacks are given preference at the post office and DL bureaus and other government jobs...government functions slowly and ineptly anyhow. But its scary to think the special treatment they get extends all the way to the professions.

If Harvard had a fair system with the goal of education rather than simply molding an elite class then it would be mostly Asian, white and Jewish. Asians especially are discriminated against in the Ivy League.

Asians are far overrepresented in Ivy league schools. And whites really need to quit talking about how others get preferences when you have got them for all of Americas existence.

Asians are far smarter than blacks so no they aren’t over represented. They are under represented.
I don't think so. That's just a racist assumption, which is expected to be coming from maggots like you. Since the Ivy League are historically white institutions, most whites there are admitted by legacy and not academic qualifications. But you racists don't discuss this because you want to pretend you are victims of a discrimination that's not happening.

Of course the Ivy League is a historically white institution. Who else could create such institutions? Blacks?

And no most whites arent admitted by legacy. Whites have a higher bar than favored clkasses to jump to even get in.

But I wasnt defending white access to the institutions they created. I was saying Asians are discriminated against heavily. Thats an objective fact. And its why the schools refuse to release their application statistics.

"Of course the Ivy League is a historically white institution. Who else could create such institutions? Blacks?"

Of course Blacks. When europe was wallowing in ignorance, stupidity, and on the way back to living in caves what do you think Black people were doing in Africa? :rolleyes:

Black people were still engaged in hunting for subsistence on through the 20th Century. King Curtis brought Kamala to the WWF from Deepest , Darkest Africa, and if the Ugandan Headhunter is typical of African natives, they really aren't that civilized.

Black people were still engaged in hunting for subsistence on through the 20th Century. King Curtis brought Kamala to the WWF from Deepest , Darkest Africa, and if the Ugandan Headhunter is typical of African natives, they really aren't that civilized.

So why did europeans travel to Africa to be educated? Why did Africans have to rescue europe and teach them that water didnt hold evil spirits and it was ok to take a bath? :rolleyes:

• Thanks

Yes most whites are legacy admissions, and as we have seen some pay to cheat so their kids can enter. Blacks definitely could create Ivy league institutions since the first universities were made by blacks. Whites are the favored class you fucking idiot. Asians are not discriminated against.

Asians are 5.6 percent of the US population.

Brown University
Racial and ethnic makeup of the student body:
  • African-American: 6.3%
  • American Indian or Alaska Native: 0.4%
  • Asian-American: 14.1%
  • Hispanic/Latino: 11.2%
  • Native Hawaiian or Pacific Islander: 0.2%
  • White: 42%
  • More than one race/ethnicity: 6%
Columbia University

Racial and ethnic makeup of the class of 2020:
  • African-American: 13%
  • Asian-American: 28%
  • Latino: 15%
  • Native American: 3%
  • White: 40%
  • Other: 1%
Cornell University
  • African-American: 6.8%
  • Asian-American: 18.1%
  • Biracial or multiracial: 4.7%
  • Caucasian: 36.3%
  • Hispanic American: 13.8%
  • Native American/Hawaiian: 0,7%
  • Not reported and other: 8.2%
Dartmouth College
  • African-American: 8%
  • Asian-American: 17%
  • Caucasian: 50%
  • Latino: 8%
  • Multi-Racial: 3%
  • Native American: 4%
Harvard University
  • African-American: 13.7%
  • Asian-American: 22.1%
  • Hispanic/Latino: 12.6%
  • Native American or Pacific Islander: 2.6%
Princeton University
  • Asian-American: 20%
  • Hispanic/Latino: 9%
  • Multi-racial (non-Hispanic): 5%
  • American Indian: less than 1%
University of Pennsylvania
  • African-American/Black: 7%
  • Asian-American/Pacific Islander: 19.8%
  • Hispanic/Latino/a: 10.3%
  • Two or more races: 4.2%
  • White: 44.3%
  • Self-identify as students of color: 48%
Yale University
  • African-American: 10.8%
  • Asian-American: 19.1%
  • Hispanic/Latino: 12.9%
  • Native American: 2.5%
  • White: 51.8%
The Demographics of the Ivy League

Asians can be discriminated against individually even if they are over-represented as a group. If the top 30% of applicants to Princeton, for example, are Asian, but they only select 20% of them in order to attempt to meet some sort of racial quota, then Asians would be discriminated against despite the high percentage of Asian students compared to their percentage of the nation's population.

I'm not saying they are, I'm just pointing out that the numbers you provided don't necessarily prove the point you are trying to make.

We are toying with the best of the best in areas we need. Whoever they may be, we are losing ground to the men and women in East Asia. Playing games is setting us up for TKO if not a KO in a couple of decades.

Thats because Asian countries dont have to worry about promoting a race of people who cant make it otherwise. Asian countries can truly rely on a meritocracy.

How about people of Asian ancestry who are American-born and American educated? I once worked with a Vietnamese journalist who fled in the 1970s. He married and had three children. He and his wife sat down around the table every night as their kids did their homework. Result. Three graduates of U. Va., Engineering.

They graduated from Virginia, not from an Ivy school, which is what we're talking about. Do you think that this oriental family was smart enough for Harvard but were excluded because of their race?

No. I think that they went with what they could afford. My purpose was to point out how important parental involvement in a child's education is. This man and his wife did it, in spite of the fact that English was not their native language.

Except for legacy kids like Dubya, I don't think that race is a deciding factor in admissions. An unqualified student will simply become a drop-out.

• Thanks
People like Bill Clinton made it. Poor boy from a broken family in Arkansas. Boys Nation, Rhodes Scholar at Oxford. BTW: Rachel Maddow also won a Rhodes Scholarship after women were finally admitted to this honor in 1976.

I suspect that some of these crying white boys never even tried to make the cut.

No matter who you are. Try. Hit the books like crazy. Your football, your fancy fingernails and T&A display at football games, and your knowledge of "scripture" ain't gonna help you.

Rachel Maddow was a Lesbian and Bill Clinton's mentor was Arch Racist J. William Fulbright.

Had nothing to do with "hitting the books", although its been many decades since Clinton has been in school.

I don't see why Maddow's sexual orientation or Bill Clinton's involvement (if any) with Fulbright even matters. Maddow and Clinton both "hit the books."

Many American parents seem to undervalue education and don't stress its importance to their children, even though they have access to resources that some poorer families don't, and then bitch, sometimes in racial or ethnic terms, when other people's kids are more successful. I just read recently of some jerk of a father telling his daughters not to go to college, rather than encouraging them to go. So they end up with no future and the nation is deprived of their potential. Good goin,' idiot. He'd rather that his daughters wait tables at a diner, probably to support a kid or two or three.

We should also feel compassion for the professors who know that they had better be "compassionate" when it comes time to give final marks to students whom they know to be unqualified.

(I have read that some professors are tearing their hair out because many students cannot write a decent sentence. But those professors know that their jobs are on the line, so …)

People like Bill Clinton made it. Poor boy from a broken family in Arkansas. Boys Nation, Rhodes Scholar at Oxford. BTW: Rachel Maddow also won a Rhodes Scholarship after women were finally admitted to this honor in 1976.

I suspect that some of these crying white boys never even tried to make the cut.

No matter who you are. Try. Hit the books like crazy. Your football, your fancy fingernails and T&A display at football games, and your knowledge of "scripture" ain't gonna help you.

Rachel Maddow was a Lesbian and Bill Clinton's mentor was Arch Racist J. William Fulbright.

Had nothing to do with "hitting the books", although its been many decades since Clinton has been in school.

I don't see why Maddow's sexual orientation or Bill Clinton's involvement (if any) with Fulbright even matters. Maddow and Clinton both "hit the books."

Many American parents seem to undervalue education and don't stress its importance to their children, even though they have access to resources that some poorer families don't, and then bitch, sometimes in racial or ethnic terms, when other people's kids are more successful. I just read recently of some jerk of a father telling his daughters not to go to college, rather than encouraging them to go. So they end up with no future and the nation is deprived of their potential. Good goin,' idiot. He'd rather that his daughters wait tables at a diner, probably to support a kid or two or three.

Do you think everyone has to go to college?

So were Europeans. King Curtis didn't do shit. Africa was just as developed and civilized as Europe if no more. Maybe you go study Manu Musa an African from the Kingdom of Mali, the richest man in the history of planet Earth. Go study the African kingdoms of that time. Your "Africans weren't very civilized" is a racist tale that is not supported by the facts.

We should also feel compassion for the professors who know that they had better be "compassionate" when it comes time to give final marks to students whom they know to be unqualified.

(I have read that some professors are tearing their hair out because many students cannot write a decent sentence. But those professors know that their jobs are on the line, so …)
They have done it for 243 years for unqualified white students.

I wonder about the college experiences of many of the USMB posters who write about what is going on in colleges. What is the source of their "information"? The thought process that informs their comments and the way that they actually write leads me to conclude that many of them never went to college at any time in their lives and are entirely unfamiliar with college academics.

It's true and always has been that some people can't write a decent sentence. I have a vague memory of a boy who was in my class at college in the 70's. I can't remember too much about it, but he wanted my anthropology paper to submit as his own to another professor. I read some of what he actually wrote. That boy couldn't write for shit. I bet he went on to be a manager in some company.

Yes most whites are legacy admissions, and as we have seen some pay to cheat so their kids can enter. Blacks definitely could create Ivy league institutions since the first universities were made by blacks. Whites are the favored class you fucking idiot. Asians are not discriminated against.

Asians are 5.6 percent of the US population.

Brown University
  • African-American: 6.3%
  • American Indian or Alaska Native: 0.4%
  • Asian-American: 14.1%
  • Hispanic/Latino: 11.2%
  • Native Hawaiian or Pacific Islander: 0.2%
  • White: 42%
  • More than one race/ethnicity: 6%
Columbia University

Racial and ethnic makeup of the class of 2020:
  • African-American: 13%
  • Asian-American: 28%
  • Latino: 15%
  • Native American: 3%
  • White: 40%
  • Other: 1%
Cornell University
  • African-American: 6.8%
  • Asian-American: 18.1%
  • Biracial or multiracial: 4.7%
  • Caucasian: 36.3%
  • Hispanic American: 13.8%
  • Native American/Hawaiian: 0,7%
  • Not reported and other: 8.2%
Dartmouth College
  • Asian-American: 17%
  • Caucasian: 50%
  • Latino: 8%
  • Multi-Racial: 3%
  • Native American: 4%
Harvard University
  • African-American: 13.7%
  • Asian-American: 22.1%
  • Hispanic/Latino: 12.6%
  • Native American or Pacific Islander: 2.6%
Princeton University
  • Asian-American: 20%
  • Hispanic/Latino: 9%
  • Multi-racial (non-Hispanic): 5%
  • American Indian: less than 1%
University of Pennsylvania
  • African-American/Black: 7%
  • Asian-American/Pacific Islander: 19.8%
  • Hispanic/Latino/a: 10.3%
  • Two or more races: 4.2%
  • White: 44.3%
  • Self-identify as students of color: 48%
Yale University
  • African-American: 10.8%
  • Asian-American: 19.1%
  • Hispanic/Latino: 12.9%
  • Native American: 2.5%
  • White: 51.8%
The Demographics of the Ivy League

Asians can be discriminated against individually even if they are over-represented as a group. If the top 30% of applicants to Princeton, for example, are Asian, but they only select 20% of them in order to attempt to meet some sort of racial quota, then Asians would be discriminated against despite the high percentage of Asian students compared to their percentage of the nation's population.

I'm not saying they are, I'm just pointing out that the numbers you provided don't necessarily prove the point you are trying to make.

So can blacks. But Asians are not underrepresented in admissions to ivy league schools. And I have shown stories where Asians were caught cheating. And spare me that racial quota bullshit, because whites had a 100 percent quota in most every university until 55 years ago. My numbers prove the point, you just want to try arguing just to argue. SAT scores are not and have never been, the sole qualifier of college admittance.

Obama was an Affirmative Action Negro. Dumber than a doorknob but allowed into college because of his race. A White Guilt pussy's wet dream.

Also, he self identified as a foreign student.

Why do you think he wouldn't release his college transcripts?

Maddow got into college because diversity rules and colleges that wanted LGBTQ students, Bill Clinton had connections.

As far as a father recommending that his kids not attend college, who are you to judge? He might not have been able to afford a decent college, a friend of mine pays 50k a year to send his daughter to Drexel.

New DOJ study here.

Terrible news for African American and hispanic professionals with sheepskins from this school.

If you are a patient, and you go on in to see the Harvard trained proctologist for bunghole surgery, you might have questions to his qualifications if he's a black guy.

DOJ stats indicate that their is a only a 55% chance that he knows your ass from a hole in the wall, as 45% of the guys with that credential only got it because of the color of their skin.

Justice Department: 45% of Blacks at Harvard Admitted Through Illegal Race Preferences
So much for the best and brightest......This is what happens when you lower standards to accommodate quota standards of Affirmative Action

New DOJ study here.

I've got an idea. Stop asking for an applicant's race on the application.

The disturbing thing about these admissions "irregularities" is that almost all of the unqualified people seem to graduate. A couple generations ago (before Vietnam) Harvard and the other Ivy League schools had very high academic attrition rates, because getting in was "only half the fun." The academic challenges in the schools were significant and if you didn't do the work you were expelled.

The only explanation for the lack of academic attrition is a lack of academic rigor. Bullshit classes, bullshit grading, bullshit majors. More than 80% of Harvard grads graduate with some sort of academic honors.

Everybody gets a trophy?

The greatest academic accomplishment at present is merely getting in - if you are White. For "minorities," not so much. Employers seeing a Black guy who went to Harvard will assume that he got in through some sort of "program," and graduated with some sort of help.

Forum List

Back