45% of Harvard blacks/latinx were admitted on race, not merit

What "attitude"? I've never said anything against people getting married or having kids, so long as they do this as fully informed adults, without pressure or grooming. ....

But pressure and grooming to become an oceanographer is ok?

What in the hell are you talking about? Sure people push their kids to excel. Pressuring or grooming a kid to enter a particular profession or lifestyle, regardless of their individual preferences and talents, is wrong. Every kid is unique. Not every kid is interested in oceanography.

I just saw a forensic scientist talk about how she solved a crime with paint chips and animal hairs. That seems cool. My brother always said that I should have been an investigator because I ask the questions that other people don't think of. My ex's golf partner told him that it was a shame that I didn't go into engineering, after he gave us a tour of a water-treatment facility that he built and I asked him about so many things that he brought out the blueprints.

Like I say, everybody is unique.

And maybe parents know their own children better than you do?

Really? What if the parents are groomers and/or are enamored with stereotypes? Parents sometimes pressure their kids to be just like them. How many dads who played a particular sport pressure their sons to play the same sport, even though the sons want to do other things?

I think sometimes the sons pressure their fathers to get them into the dad's sport too. It goes both ways.

But the kid pressuring the parent involves the kid making the decision. I'm talking about the opposite situation, when the parent or some other authority figure tells a kid what they should or have to like. Simple example: people push the color pink on girls. I don't happen to like it. My favorite colors are shades of blue and really dark red or maroon. The first new car that I ever bought was midnight blue metallic. Gorgeous.

Obama was an Affirmative Action Negro. Dumber than a doorknob but allowed into college because of his race. A White Guilt pussy's wet dream.

Also, he self identified as a foreign student.

Why do you think he wouldn't release his college transcripts?
Why didnt Drumpf release his taxes?

President Trump didn't see any benefit to it.

If you'll remember history, the Democrats were able to get Romney to release his taxes and it did him absolutely no good. Trump knows history, wasn't going to repeat it.

I could see Trump releasing them in exchange for something from Sleepy Joe or whoever else the nominee is.

Remember in 2016, he offered to release them, if Hillary Clinton released the transcripts of the speeches she was paid to deliver on Wall Street. She never did, so he never did.

trump doesn't get to do that. Everybody else released their taxes with no conditions.

Actually, releasing tax returns isn't a qualification for office. If you think that the rule should be changed, you ought to pass a constitutional amendment.

We still don't know the reason that sneaky SOB Obama wouldn't release his college transcripts.

Was it because he was an Affirmative Action Negro that was only advanced because of some demented racist agenda? That seems reasonable given the fact that he was the dumbest President we ever had. Way over his head as are most Affirmative Action dickheads.

Was it because he enrolled as a foreign student? Seems reasonable given the strong evidence that his Hawaii birth certificate was created on a mondern computer graphics program.

Both?

Forum List

Back