43 years ago, i started work at $2.10 an hour, when i finally retired my wages were over $115,000 an hour plus benefits. Prog slaves wont learn.

Oooooo
Looks like I struck a nerve.
Not to worry little one
I was only being serious.
Nope, no nerves struck. You haven't the intellectual capacity or wit to do so, tbh.

I certainly feel for your pain. It is obvious your inability to speak rationally on any topic and constantly being called out for the ignorance and downright stupidity of your rantings has caused you pain.

But then, when smart people get their asses kicked the pull up their pants. You on the other hand?

1621036443158.png

But then, when smart people get their asses kicked
Smart People avoid ass kickings, chum. That's why you get your ass kicked so often.
the pull up their pants.
The do?
F'n retard.
No, dickwad. Smart people kick ass.
Cowards like Trumpinistas run and hide.
You're welcome for your asskicking.
Always glad to oblige the tiny minded.

And, oh look
This moron's now a member of the IGP.
I guess with an IQ almost in the double digits it's the best you could do.

And, oh look
You're still a f'n retard, boy. Lulz.

And, oh look
Wow!
Imagine being owned again and again by a "retard."

I guess in the Tiny Brained "conservative" universe "owned by a retard" is a major win.

And, oh look
Wow!

I guess in the Tiny Brained "conservative" universe "owned by a retard" is a major win.
Someone direct me to where the adults debate I didn't realize I was on the kiddie table.

And, oh look
Wow!

Someone direct me to where the adults debate I didn't realize I was on the kiddie table.
Sorry. You're not qualified.

Poor Dodoasslix, just not smart enough to be witty.
Owned by a retard in his own words.

BWAHAHAHAHA

And how stupid is it he comes back to be owned again.

Must be some kind of masochistic Trump Cheeto sucker thing.
Wassa Matta? Not getting enough cheeto dust?
Still, all adds up to stupid as a sack full of shit.

BWAHAHAHAHA

BWAHAHAHAHA

And you've admitted being owned by a retard several times.

BWAHAHAHAHA

Why $2.10 and hour? In 1978 minimum wage was $2.65. That's the minimum you would have made at McD's. As we get older our minds start to get foggy.
There were exceptions to the minimum wage that might have been age related "teenager" etc. I think I made $2.30 an hour at Burger Chef in 81'. Not 100% sure.
The guy thinks that Federal Minimum applies to all states, which it doesnt. It only applies to the Federal Government and their contractors. Again, just shows how stupid a prog slave is.

After high school i went to work at McD's at $2.10 an hour while going to the University of Cincinnati. After 6 months i realized that college wasnt for me, so i tried to get a full time job, but McD's only had part timers, of my age. I went to work at Bill Knapp's as a short order Chef again making $2.10 an hour but after i was certified to work the whole kitchen i got a 15 cent raise and was able to work alone during off peak hours. Then 6 months later the wonderful government decided that minimum wage should be $2.25 an hour so i was working entry level wages again, even though i had the responsibility to be alone, while entry had to have supervision. Thanks Progressives. So i left Bill Knapp's and went into the military where i could fix jets. Spent 9 /12 years there, learning all i could about A-10s and F-15s, and when i got out, had to go back to making 10 cents above minimum wage, but at Home Depot, a stock clerk. This is where i learned about investing in stocks, and since HD was going for 35 dollars a share(after all the splits the cost value is under a dollar), i put in the max contributions , while the dividends were only paying 16 cents per share. Then the break i had been waiting for happened. A job opening in Saudi Arabia working the Royal Saudi AF F-15s base pay was $12 an hour with $6 cost of living allowance plus contract bonus complete award of $7,000 and 2 paid vacations($10,000 per family to use or put in the bank). So every year for 5 1/2 years i continued to purchase HD stock, also contribute to McDonnell Douglas stock(which got bought out by Boeing). Today i have over 35,000 shards of HD, and plenty of other dividend paying stocks. Why, because i took risks, with risks come rewards(and sometime failures), those who dont take a risk, mostly live paycheck to paycheck, live moderately in lifestyle, and those i respect, but the progressive slave who bitches and moans that their lives were made victim because someone like me took their shit away, are just that, slaves to their progressive masters. That is a little history that i share. I have had plenty of people go and take a risk, and they have been rewarded. Those that didnt listen, are still slaves..

I worked my ass off in jobs that would pay me, my story is as long as yours but Army. I won't go into the details. Saved up enough to invest in Kmart after they went bankrupt the first time sold a month later with 600% profit. invested in stock options for Sirius radio waiting for them to merge into XM. Had they merged on time I would've made a huge profit on the options. But the FTC refused to vote on the deal for months, long enough where I lost everything, that and a divorce cost me a bit. Now I'm broke
After high school i went to work at McD's at $2.10 an hour while going to the University of Cincinnati. After 6 months i realized that college wasnt for me, so i tried to get a full time job, but McD's only had part timers, of my age. I went to work at Bill Knapp's as a short order Chef again making $2.10 an hour but after i was certified to work the whole kitchen i got a 15 cent raise and was able to work alone during off peak hours. Then 6 months later the wonderful government decided that minimum wage should be $2.25 an hour so i was working entry level wages again, even though i had the responsibility to be alone, while entry had to have supervision. Thanks Progressives. So i left Bill Knapp's and went into the military where i could fix jets. Spent 9 /12 years there, learning all i could about A-10s and F-15s, and when i got out, had to go back to making 10 cents above minimum wage, but at Home Depot, a stock clerk. This is where i learned about investing in stocks, and since HD was going for 35 dollars a share(after all the splits the cost value is under a dollar), i put in the max contributions , while the dividends were only paying 16 cents per share. Then the break i had been waiting for happened. A job opening in Saudi Arabia working the Royal Saudi AF F-15s base pay was $12 an hour with $6 cost of living allowance plus contract bonus complete award of $7,000 and 2 paid vacations($10,000 per family to use or put in the bank). So every year for 5 1/2 years i continued to purchase HD stock, also contribute to McDonnell Douglas stock(which got bought out by Boeing). Today i have over 35,000 shards of HD, and plenty of other dividend paying stocks. Why, because i took risks, with risks come rewards(and sometime failures), those who dont take a risk, mostly live paycheck to paycheck, live moderately in lifestyle, and those i respect, but the progressive slave who bitches and moans that their lives were made victim because someone like me took their shit away, are just that, slaves to their progressive masters. That is a little history that i share. I have had plenty of people go and take a risk, and they have been rewarded. Those that didnt listen, are still slaves..

Not everyone can take risks, particularly if they have a family to support. I too have done very well financially. I only wish today, I had spent more time with my family and less time chasing the almighty dollar. In the long run, it's not how much money you accumulated in your life but rather what you actually did with your life that made a difference in the lives of others.
I had a family to support and that was the major reason to have some risks. Do you think the pioneers who went out west with their families did it so they could be safe and secure, hell no, they took the risk in finding a better life...some didnt, but many did..
Risk is for those that can afford it. Failing to provide for your family's immediate needs in order to take the risks needed to accumulate a fortune is not a good idea if you truly care for your family. First you provide for the families immediate needs, a home, food, clothing, healthcare, dental care. life insurance, and misc. needs of the family. Then a safety net when the bad times hit, then retirement, college education for the kids, and if anything remains, investing for the future of the family. Today 41% of American families are not able to cover a $1,000 emergency and certainly can't afford to risk what little funds they have in the market.

Given the hours, physical toll, and time away from home there's no way I'd do long distance driving for less than 6 figures plus expenses.
Most truck drivers make six figures after five years... plus insurance...and can deduct per diem if they itemize their taxes....I believe it's still $66 per day.

EDIT - ok...that's not true.

50 cpm x 3000 miles per week x 50 weeks is $75,000 gross + two weeks paid vacation is 3k.
Now figure that as an hourly wage at 90 hours/week (5x16)
I know they're not "working" during all that time but they're not home either.
Let's divide by 70 instead. That's the maximum work week (70 hr in 8 days). Figure $250 a week in benefits...that's $1750 divided by 70 equals $25 an hour.

Yeah...that's not enough...

No wonder so many crappy drivers out there.

Been a long time since I figured company drivers wages.

And that's a smart driver with a good driving record and at least five years experience. I know a lot of these new guys are making 32 cpm or less.

When you figure I started my first trucking job in 1999 at 28 cpm...well...that kind of speaks for itself.
Since when is a week 8 days?
Yeah, a long time ago, there was a tech stock that just declared chapter 11, and everyone else was putting a 1000 dollars or more into it. WANG was the company, and my question to all future investors are, why did they go bankrupt in the first place and what are they going to do that will not make them go bankrupt again? Not one of the WANG investor could answer the questions and sure enough WANG went by the way side. K-Mart gone also, GM and Chrysler will end up again, but i hope there wont be a bail out again, because GM and Chrysler have not changed their working model.

$115,000 an hour!​

Yeah, $115,000 a year.....

New Topics

Forum List

Back