42 Dead In US Jihad Attacks; Liberals Still Shout "Fear Mongering"

^^^^ Textbook Islamophobes going batshit crazy. ^^^^
I stay away from the term "political correctness" because it means different things to different people.

According Merriam Webster. It means agreeing with the idea that people should be careful to not use language or behave in a way that could offend a particular group of people. Is this really such a bad idea? My Mom and Dad certainly taught me this as did their parents.
I'll be happy to once again post a nice, long list of honest liberals who know and admit that PC has gone too far. They also describe how it's far more than just "being careful" - it is used as a weapon, particularly by one end of the political spectrum. Many, many examples in that last.

The list includes President Obama, among many others. And the proud, lifelong Democrat in my sig.

Unfortunately, that same end avoids a honest conversation about it, because they are dishonest. And I can never get them to comment on Obama's words, because they are dishonest.

Happy to post that list again upon request.
I've found that less insults yield better results, if you're looking for a real discussion of an issue. If you have to resort to insults, you're probable not going to make your point with the opposition because they're not going to listen.

What does bother me is people that have no interest in really discussing an issue but are just looking for someone to unleash a tirade of insults. Most of these people only read enough of a post to determine if it's from the opposition.

Last edited:
As they try to spin and deflect for the PC-protected religion, all the Regressive Left can do is try to equate modern day Islam with modern day Christianity.

It's weak and it's transparent, because what jihadists all over the world are doing is clearly on another level indeed.

But it's all they have. It's a shame they just can't be honest about this, but they're committed, and that's that.

Why would you blame an entire religion for acts that an entire religion is not committing?
The same old tired refrain from the Left. They never tire posting stupidity and strawman statements. It as if they are born with it.
I point out how they lie to deflect for the PC-protected religion, and right on cue, one of them comes along and lies.

The amount of deflection on this thread is pretty amazing, and it won't stop.

1.6 billion Muslims on the planet and you hold them all accountable for the actions of maybe a few hundred thousand.

For reference, 16 million is 1%.

It's not PC, it's logic.

Islam is no more protected or less protected under our Constitution than any religion.

No one can show any PC protection for Islam or Christianity.

In fact, no one can define what is PC objectively.

PC used to be called simple things like manners, civility, respect and courtesy. You know, desirable character traits.

f6EpYHn.png

That nonsense, Vigilante, is nonsense.

You are now mainstream GOP so you don't want to upset your TPM masters.

You are in pickle, dickle.

Vigi, one guy with a sign does not represent his entire religion.

We have Christian domionists in America who say all must bow the knee and confess Jesus is Lord.

I live in middle America. Muslims aren't a major threat to my existence now. But, damn, they chop off heads, they strap on suicide vests, stone people to death all to kill the INFIDEL. Who or what an Infidel IS, is in question, even Muslims can't agree. But us non Muslims are tired of the threats they pose. All Muslims have to take on the responsibility and own up to the evil they have done and at least try to stop the cycle of hate against the west and free thinkers.

There are plenty of threats in the world.

The BIGGEST threat is the threat the US poses to other countries, especially oil rich countries and Muslims countries who don't do as they're told.

You're fed of of Muslim extremists, then don't support a government who gives Muslims every reason going to become extremists, then there might be a lot less extremists in the world.

I'm tired of the threat the US poses.

Iraq - how many dead? We don't know, perhaps 1 million people. A post war period that was so badly executed it made ISIS.

Afghanistan - how many dead? Who knows?

Iran is threatened by the US too.

I'm is so far up in the heads of the PC Police here that I could post the freakin' alphabet and they'd go full tilt drama queen on me.

I really am The Man.

Seriously, I'm thinking about asking me for my autograph.

:biggrin:

You claim not to attack innocent muslims, but you attacked them as 'disrespectful' for wanting a mosque in the vicinity of 9/11 ground zero.

because verbal critiques are attacks just as much as flying an airplane into a sky scraper is, obviously

Well, there's a bit of a new wrinkle. It's okay to attack innocent muslims, but only as long as it's verbal bigotry and attempting to deny them their 1st Amendment rights.

Verbal 'attacks' are like 'micro aggressions'; the price you pay for freedom of speech.

So go cry to some one who cares or find your safe zone, doofus.

I live in middle America. Muslims aren't a major threat to my existence now. But, damn, they chop off heads, they strap on suicide vests, stone people to death all to kill the INFIDEL. Who or what an Infidel IS, is in question, even Muslims can't agree. But us non Muslims are tired of the threats they pose. All Muslims have to take on the responsibility and own up to the evil they have done and at least try to stop the cycle of hate against the west and free thinkers.

There are plenty of threats in the world.

The BIGGEST threat is the threat the US poses to other countries, especially oil rich countries and Muslims countries who don't do as they're told.

You're fed of of Muslim extremists, then don't support a government who gives Muslims every reason going to become extremists, then there might be a lot less extremists in the world.

I'm tired of the threat the US poses.

Iraq - how many dead? We don't know, perhaps 1 million people. A post war period that was so badly executed it made ISIS.

Afghanistan - how many dead? Who knows?

Iran is threatened by the US too.

That is the most idiotic thing I think I have read today.

IF the USA wanted to conquer Europe or the Middle East we could have done it long ago, dumb ass. We dont want your insane Old World having anything to do with the US, only libtards do that.

I'm is so far up in the heads of the PC Police here that I could post the freakin' alphabet and they'd go full tilt drama queen on me.

I really am The Man.

Seriously, I'm thinking about asking me for my autograph.

:biggrin:

You claim not to attack innocent muslims, but you attacked them as 'disrespectful' for wanting a mosque in the vicinity of 9/11 ground zero.

because verbal critiques are attacks just as much as flying an airplane into a sky scraper is, obviously

Well, there's a bit of a new wrinkle. It's okay to attack innocent muslims, but only as long as it's verbal bigotry and attempting to deny them their 1st Amendment rights.

Verbal 'attacks' are like 'micro aggressions'; the price you pay for freedom of speech.

So go cry to some one who cares or find your safe zone, doofus.

I'm getting you one by one to admit you blame all Muslims for Islamist terrorism,

and I'm not done. I can cross you off the list, though.

That nonsense, Vigilante, is nonsense.

You are now mainstream GOP so you don't want to upset your TPM masters.

You are in pickle, dickle.

Yup, I do like pickles, the sour ones best!

t5xYoTc.png

The earlier claims in this thread that you punks don't blame innocent Muslims for the terrorist acts have kind of gone to shit haven't they?

Where did the munch and his PC Police rants go?

I'm getting you one by one to admit you blame all Muslims for Islamist terrorism,

I dont blame all Muslims; I blame the Salafists and Wahabis but dont let any facts get in your way.

You never have before.

I dont blame all Muslims; I blame the Salafists and Wahabis but dont let any facts get in your way.

You never have before.

Climb on the Trump bandwagon. That's always in reverse. You'll fit right in.

So the current deflection is that anyone who says anything negative about jihadism "blames all Muslims for terrorism".

Just like anyone who says anything negative about liberal Black American is a "racist".

Good gawd, you people are transparent. Always desperate to lie and put your target on the defensive.

PC Police, you've become very good at spinning and deflecting for the PC-protected religion.

Islam wants to mandate sharia law in non Muslim countries. I am like WOW! The West tried that, it was called imperialism and largely condemned. Islam does it, DAMN. Now, it is acceptable? Really. They chop off heads and crash planes into buildings. The west is based on rational thinking, Islam manipulates rational thinking to their irrational advantage.

Rational thinking huh?

What was rational about invading Iraq and messing it up?

As they try to spin and deflect for the PC-protected religion, all the Regressive Left can do is try to equate modern day Islam with modern day Christianity.

It's weak and it's transparent, because what jihadists all over the world are doing is clearly on another level indeed.

But it's all they have. It's a shame they just can't be honest about this, but they're committed, and that's that.

Why would you blame an entire religion for acts that an entire religion is not committing?
The same old tired refrain from the Left. They never tire posting stupidity and strawman statements. It as if they are born with it.
I point out how they lie to deflect for the PC-protected religion, and right on cue, one of them comes along and lies.

The amount of deflection on this thread is pretty amazing, and it won't stop.

1.6 billion Muslims on the planet and you hold them all accountable for the actions of maybe a few hundred thousand.

For reference, 16 million is 1%.

It's not PC, it's logic.
There it is again. AMAZING!!!

No one is blaming all Muslims....but if you criticize the actions of any one Muslim, those on the Left condemn you as a bigot and claim you are criticizing ALL Muslims. CRAZY!!!!

...of course they have no problem dumping on all Christians.

Forum List

Back