$400 a week welfare by gov ..question

Does this apply to anyone ??

My current employee is a“ soon to be fired worm “
So anyone can just get this ?
What incentive would these dead beat losers even have to get a job that is under $15 per hour
You are an employer and you have no idea how unemployment works?
I am too busy
I don’t know how many things work

What incentive would these dead beat losers even have to get a job that is under $15 per hour
If your the boss and your employee just demands days off for vacation whenever he feels ..I think you would fire him

This worm told me he needs 16 days off in Oct
Lol
Guess what .you’re getting the whole month off

Lol
Is he a full time employee? And is the reason for the time off covered under the Family and Medical leave act?

Otherwise? I would say you could fire him and he won't have cause to file for unemployment. Well, he could file, but he probably won't get it. That would be considered unexcused leave of absence.

Grounds for terminations. Most states are at-will employment. The employee's intention to leave for so long is his at-will notification to you that he is quitting.

No unemployment needed.

If your the boss and your employee just demands days off for vacation whenever he feels ..I think you would fire him
I let my folks off work if it was needed because there is more to life than working yer life away. I ran my masonry contracting company and things are a little different than when I ran restaurants for other people and people not showing up could cause a problem.

Let me ask this, is the $400 dollars being paid by federal as a subsidy attached on to the state paid $300 dollars unemployment benefits that are paid for by the state ??

So is it $300 + $400 = $700.00 total per week paid ????

Wrong on the first part
Correct on the second part

1. At-will employment does not protect an employer from a wrongful termination lawsuit.

2. $400 per week in additional UI benefits is equal to a $10 per hour raise, often exceeding a former employee's take-home pay. Why work for less money?

Lol
Is he a full time employee? And is the reason for the time off covered under the Family and Medical leave act?

Otherwise? I would say you could fire him and he won't have cause to file for unemployment. Well, he could file, but he probably won't get it. That would be considered unexcused leave of absence.

Grounds for terminations. Most states are at-will employment. The employee's intention to leave for so long is his at-will notification to you that he is quitting.

No unemployment needed.
The worm works only 25 hrs a week
He feels he can just take off on vacation when he needs . He is taking off much of October and November !!
He will be getting a real vacation the day before he goes back to his LA slums
I even put it on my calendar!!

I can send the “ homo” on his pathetic way

I let my folks off work if it was needed because there is more to life than working yer life away. I ran my masonry contracting company and things are a little different than when I ran restaurants for other people and people not showing up could cause a problem.
Do you work very long hours ??

Lol

No unemployment needed.
No need to fire him in Aug and Sep as he will be here
Oct early !!
I am the “waiter “ ..I can wait patiently ( act all is good ) then spring my trap

Let me ask this, is the $400 dollars being paid by federal as a subsidy attached on to the state paid $300 dollars unemployment benefits that are paid for by the state ??

Not all states pay $300 and they will have to pay taxes on the unemployment.

I am too busy

I actually snorted on that one. Nobody who posts here on these boards is "too busy".

Not all states pay $300 and they will have to pay taxes on the unemployment.
Ok, but is the $400 dollars being paid on top of the state benefits ?? If so that isn't a bad amount for sustainability in an emergency.

I am too busy

I actually snorted on that one. Nobody who posts here on these boards is "too busy".
I wish you were right, but you're not.

Forum List

Back