40 million americans already don't have enough food to eat and here is why it will soon get a lot wo

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
40 Million Americans Already Don’t Have Enough Food To Eat – And Here Is Why It Will Soon Get A Lot Worse
The things that I am going to share with you in this article are definitely very alarming.

But if you live in a wealthy neighborhood and are always surrounded by other wealthy individuals that never have to worry about missing a meal, then some of the numbers in this article may not ring true to you. Today, the gap between the wealthy and the poor in the United .....
----------------------------------------------

Yep you never have to worry........ the left thinks a loaf of bread and hugs will save them from disasters or criminals on a food hunt! LOL it's a shame more of you don't live in reality.

I do notice more homeless hanging out in the parks lately. They seem to be mostly men in their 40s or 50s who seem able bodied. It's sad to see, I have to believe a lot of them are addicts but I don't know that for sure.

40 Million Americans Already Don’t Have Enough Food To Eat – And Here Is Why It Will Soon Get A Lot Worse
The things that I am going to share with you in this article are definitely very alarming.

But if you live in a wealthy neighborhood and are always surrounded by other wealthy individuals that never have to worry about missing a meal, then some of the numbers in this article may not ring true to you. Today, the gap between the wealthy and the poor in the United .....
----------------------------------------------

Yep you never have to worry........ the left thinks a loaf of bread and hugs will save them from disasters or criminals on a food hunt! LOL it's a shame more of you don't live in reality.

Nope. PoliticalChic has said there is no poverty in America! And if she said it, it must be true, right? o_O

People are too addicted to microwave food.
Microwave and processed foods in general. Add the abundance of meat in the American diet. The addiction to having meat in every meal is both unhealthy and expensive.

Forum List

Back