40-50 million illegal aliens in America

That is what many agree on

you do realize that none of them will ever leave

Most of them are illiterate in Spanish and many have serious criminal records. Also most DO NOT Work

When they are legalized here that will be over 200 million after you count their familes

One in six residents in the US are illegal?

Why don’t I see more?

Are you claiming that when I walk down the street that one in six people I pass will be illegal?

Its your number
Prove it
It isn't my number.

I just asked how you know that you aren't seeing them. How many do you typically see on a given day?

Most of them are illiterate in Spanish and many have serious criminal records. Also most DO NOT Work

When they are legalized here that will be over 200 million after you count their familes
The citizens of other countries would never put up with this, why should we?

I met a hot Columbian gal at Braum's and got her phone number.

Are you claiming that when I walk down the street that one in six people I pass will be illegal?

Its your number
Prove it
Would seem he's claiming a nation wide average. Such will vary depending upon area~region. (Where such might be more likely to move towards and get "support".)

So again, "Where do you live?" ~
~ Provides likely clue on what you "see" or not.
(HINT: Not all illegals are Hispanic or from South of USA borders.)

Would seem he's claiming a nation wide average. Such will vary depending upon area~region. (Where such might be more likely to move towards and get "support".)

So again, "Where do you live?" ~
~ Provides likely clue on what you "see" or not.
(HINT: Not all illegals are Hispanic or from South of USA borders.)

I live in the United States

The last census said there are 62 million Hispanics in the US.
With the OP claiming there are an additional 50 million illegals, that would mean 112 million residents are Hispanic

One in three occupants in the US are Hispanic

I say Bullshit

Forum List

Back