4 years of Romney vs. 4 more years of Comedy

4Horsemen

Oct 9, 2012
The masses have spoken.

When I was a kid I didn't have a clue about money, how it worked, when to withdraw it, when not to, balancing checkbooks, etc...but now...Every election I prepare myself for whatever agenda the President has in mind just in case it's a bad one(they're all bad in some ways...lol). and since 2008, I positioned my bank account and healthcare in a such a way that I won't be groveling for Obamacare like the Obamatwits that lust for it. You Obamatwits should be happy about that.

Yeah the 47% have spoken that's for damned sure.

the FoodStamp Freeloaders have spoken. I agree.

And the women, and the minorities, and the young, I'll wager.

We'll know more about who voted how soon, and then we can really do an autopsy on the GOP's campaign.

I cannot BELIEVE that Mitt was so stupid as to say what he did.

I truly do not care what he believes, (I believed he felt that way before he said it, after all) but saying THAT was dumber than hell.

I'm not sure he wanted to win, to be honest.

Yeah the 47% have spoken that's for damned sure.

the FoodStamp Freeloaders have spoken. I agree.

And the women, and the minorities, and the young, I'll wager.

We'll know more about who voted how soon, and then we can really do an autopsy on the GOP's campaign.

I cannot BELIEVE that Mitt was so stupid as to say what he did.

I truly do not care what he believes, (I believed he felt that way before he said it, after all) but saying THAT was dumber than hell.

I'm not sure he wanted to win, to be honest.

You are correct. the CFR at the last minute leaned for an Obama win, and that's exactly what happend.

Forum List

Back