4-year-old child found alone, barefoot at border

I doubt that Biden cares about border orphans. He's too busy thinking up ways he can pick a pocket or two and the I didn't do it narrative he chooses. Giggles thinks her visit with pals in El Paso was close enough for the assignment the President Biden gave her since he didn't want to do it. Neither of them have visited the poor people crossing the border. They don't have any money like his big donors, so he spends his time courting them and let the Republicans worry about the poor on the porous border, and lately, it is a deadly place to be since some border areas are wet and cold one day, and deadly dry and hot the next.

Canada has plans to stop the border crossers seeking asylum as of now. U.S., Canada shut down loophole that let asylum-seekers cross border

so you're a compassionate MAGA conservative? nice!
I'm a supporter of President Trump. My dad made America Great again by serving on 4 fronts in SA, WWII, Korea, and the Cold War Front in Ft. Richardson. He did not tolerate liars, so if he had lived longer, he would have liked Trump because he told the truth to the best of any man's ability. My compassion comes from what I learned from reading the Bible and listening to scriptures on CDs and Bible stories on DVDs more recently. The CDs warm my heart to know there's a better place in the hereafter when we go through the trials of losing loved ones who couldn't stop smoking, drinking, nor fight off deterioration from chemicals and metals from supporting fights from wannabe invaders of America. The men in my family had no fear of fighting on the front lines nor repairing airplanes drenched in chemicals 20 hours a day on the deck of an aircraft carrier. After they adjusted to being back home again, they suffered PTSD over losing their fellow soldiers and later in life, extreme illnesses from war chemicals and shrapnel in their bodies too close to a major artery to get surgery, which meant setting off alarms in airports and a lot of pain, not to mention waking up at night frequently after dreaming about any one of numerous particularly crazymakers on the battlefield. Our soldiers made America Great by defending the helpless country about to be depopulated by Communists to control all narratives. Beloved dead family soldiers aside, I see the lying talking heads of MSM want to control all narratives and to do away with anyone who supports the Constitution they're defying in order to have an expedient government of and by and for themselves, and not anyone else they accuse with false narratives ad nauseum. Levin['s on. Good night!

One of many over the last few yrs. Few moral persons remaining in Mexico to stop it. They want to bring down America.

A 2yr old girl just last week. But it was on GP so Libstain say fake news. Tell that to silenced border patrol. They who carry her in for diaper changes.

Mexico allows it. They had it slowed way way down under Trump orders-negotiations. If America falls or weakened, Mexico has plans to expand.

One of many over the last few yrs. Few moral persons remaining in Mexico to stop it. They want to bring down America.

A 2yr old girl just last week. But it was on GP so Libstain say fake news. Tell that to silenced border patrol. They who carry her in for diaper changes.

Mexico allows it. They had it slowed way way down under Trump orders-negotiations. If America falls or weakened, Mexico has plans to expand.
Mexico will likely avoid Texas, because people along the border were advised about Pauncho Villa and other executioners of American pioneers north of the Rio Grande, according to their grandparents' recollections. Mexico better not mess with Texas because God is on our side, and if they have forgotten the past, they will get a serious reminder.

Fake set up story. Doesn't look like the kid spent more than 5 minutes by himself. Clothes are clean and look almost new, his feet aren't even dirty. Probably a gang of La Raza SJW's 30 feet away from where he was magically 'found', and he has been coached to 'look sad' for the cameras and authorities.

His parents sold him.
I don't know. A lot of illegal crossers have been fried in railroad cars lately because south Texas is having 100 degree weather lately. That makes the closed interior of a boxcar 50% higher than the outdoors heat, and that could be a low estimate. At least the child was alive physically, while no one can look on the heart of a youngster abandoned by all adults. Is Mexico now emptying their orphanages on the border? Mexico throws people away rather than educate them. It's an international disgrace. :(

If the parents are found they should be charged with child neglect and abuse and jailed. And any minor who has crossed the border illegally.

I doubt that Biden cares about border orphans. He's too busy thinking up ways he can pick a pocket or two and the I didn't do it narrative he chooses. Giggles thinks her visit with pals in El Paso was close enough for the assignment the President Biden gave her since he didn't want to do it. Neither of them have visited the poor people crossing the border. They don't have any money like his big donors, so he spends his time courting them and let the Republicans worry about the poor on the porous border, and lately, it is a deadly place to be since some border areas are wet and cold one day, and deadly dry and hot the next.

Canada has plans to stop the border crossers seeking asylum as of now. U.S., Canada shut down loophole that let asylum-seekers cross border
.Unaccompanied minors as young as 7 years old are being placed in holding facilities until they are transferred to the custody of the Department of Health and Human Services, which works to find them a safe sponsor—usually a family member in the United States—until their immigration case is decided by the courts.

Forum List

Back