4 Reasons Joe Biden Will Lose

1. The Polls Are Wrong
How are the polls wrong? Let me count the ways. After an all-too brief period of soul-searching post-2016, some pollsters and polling companies made minor changes to their methodologies. Namely, some pollsters, started weighting results by education.

Others did not.

The polls showing Joe Biden beating Donald Trump by 15 points belong in the latter group. Polls are still over-sampling Democrats by a large margin and using tiny sample sizes. Some of the most favorable polls for Joe Biden are based on the polling of 500 adults- not even registered voters or likely voters.

Some pollsters are breaking rank and calling foul on garbage polls and shoddy polling methods. The Biden campaign has warned that Joe Biden is not leading the race by double digits.

“I’m a Democrat,” pollster John Zogby said of polls showing Biden that far ahead, “I just don’t think that sampling is accurate.”

Other pollsters are even more dire: “I’m concerned that the industry may be fighting the last war,” lamented Public Opinion Director Lee Miringoff of Marist College Institute for Public Opinion. Pollsters, it would seem, would like to double their margin of error. Which is pollster for “flip a coin”.

Read the other three reasons: 4 Reasons Joe Biden Will Lose
LOL
Could it be the RWNJs were wrong? Never, these are the smartest people on the planet. They are born with total knowledge and can explain nuclear physics to the best of the experts and leave them in awe.

80 million people didn't vote for Biden, at least, not in the RWNJs fantasy reality. In their imaginary world the cheeto-in-chief won unanimously. And since that delusion did not materialize as the impeached president trump and his devoted RWNJs dreamed, the only reason must be massive fraud.

How can anyone not love the lying, malignant narcissist the RWNJs want as their führer? Fascism all the way, for the USA! NOT!

Sorry RWNJs, 80 million real Americans voted for Biden. He's not the greatest choice, but he's a sh!tload better than the impeached a$$hole trump.

I disagree because Nevada just announced the number of illegal aliens that voted and they're going deeper about dead voters. Stay tuned.

Is this more evidence dug up by you RWNJs and posted to Face Book? That appears to be where the impeached a$$hole trump's legal A-team found most of theirs. No wonder they were repeatedly laughed out of court.

1. The Polls Are Wrong
How are the polls wrong? Let me count the ways. After an all-too brief period of soul-searching post-2016, some pollsters and polling companies made minor changes to their methodologies. Namely, some pollsters, started weighting results by education.

Others did not.

The polls showing Joe Biden beating Donald Trump by 15 points belong in the latter group. Polls are still over-sampling Democrats by a large margin and using tiny sample sizes. Some of the most favorable polls for Joe Biden are based on the polling of 500 adults- not even registered voters or likely voters.

Some pollsters are breaking rank and calling foul on garbage polls and shoddy polling methods. The Biden campaign has warned that Joe Biden is not leading the race by double digits.

“I’m a Democrat,” pollster John Zogby said of polls showing Biden that far ahead, “I just don’t think that sampling is accurate.”

Other pollsters are even more dire: “I’m concerned that the industry may be fighting the last war,” lamented Public Opinion Director Lee Miringoff of Marist College Institute for Public Opinion. Pollsters, it would seem, would like to double their margin of error. Which is pollster for “flip a coin”.

Well this thread didn't age well.

1. The Polls Are Wrong

Others did not.

But it is a perfect example of the RWNJs' prognostication ability. Never are so many, so wrong, so often, and refuse to admit it.

1. The Polls Are Wrong

Others did not.

But it is a perfect example of the RWNJs' prognostication ability. Never are so many, so wrong, so often, and refuse to admit it.

That is their general state of being.

1. The Polls Are Wrong

Others did not.

But it is a perfect example of the RWNJs' prognostication ability. Never are so many, so wrong, so often, and refuse to admit it..

1608094064124.png

1. The Polls Are Wrong

Others did not.

That is their general state of being.
And they've been that way for decades, which wouldn't matter if the damage their constant stupidity causes only hurt them. Sadly, all average Americans get screwed due to the RWNJs' blind stupidity.

Never are so many, so wrong, so often, and refuse to admit it.

Post of the year

1. The Polls Are Wrong

Others did not.

This post didn't age well.

Forum List

Back