4 hand guns found inside Sandy Hook

no assault weapon has been used are you that dense?

You really are pretty stupid. There's a legal definition for what is an assault weapon. The AR-15 is legally considered an assault weapon. You're idiotic fantasy means nothing.

Bump.

A bushmaster carbine ar15 is not an assault weapon it does not function the same way an assault weapon does,
Just because something looks like it does in no way means that it is.
A person dresses like a millionaire but is dirt poor, does that make him a millionaire

Senator Frankensteins Gun Grabber Bill Via her own website:
http://www.feinstein.senate.gov/pub...?File_id=10993387-5d4d-4680-a872-ac8ca4359119
120 specifically-named firearms
Certain other semiautomatic rifles, handguns, shotguns that can accept a
detachable magazine and have one military characteristic
120 different guns weren't used

Name ONE weapon that DOESN'T have a Military Characteristic?

Even the flintlock Musket has Military Characteristic

http://www.feinstein.senate.gov/pub...?File_id=10993387-5d4d-4680-a872-ac8ca4359119

My little ol' Rossi .38 special.

Thanks for asking.

Thanks for asking.

yes even your Rossi has Military Characteristic

images

no assault weapon has been used are you that dense?

You really are pretty stupid. There's a legal definition for what is an assault weapon. The AR-15 is legally considered an assault weapon. You're idiotic fantasy means nothing.

Here you go stupid I'll just reuse this

A bushmaster carbine ar15 is not an assault weapon it does not function the same way an assault weapon does,
A person dresses like a millionaire but is dirt poor, does that make him a millionaire

You really are a fucking moron. There's a legal definition as to what an assault weapon is. You, on the other hand, have your head up your ass. The AR-15 is an assault weapon. What the fuck do you call a rifle with flash suppression, a pistol grip, and a 30 (or more) round magazine.

Did you sniff glue as a teen?

Thanks for asking.

images

Cool pic. Pretty soon you will tell me that my Rossi could be used to assault someone......and therefore is an assault weapon. C'mon.....you know you want to.

But the legal definition says otherwise. Do you know what the military characteristics are.....the ones that we use to determine if a firearm is or is not an assault weapon.....in the legal sense?

You really are a fucking moron. There's a legal definition as to what an assault weapon is. You, on the other hand, have your head up your ass. The AR-15 is an assault weapon. What the fuck do you call a rifle with flash suppression, a pistol grip, and a 30 (or more) round magazine.

And who in the fuck wrote that god damn definition? A fucking anti gun bitch.
It's the fucking FUNCTION of the firearm that makes it an assault weapon not some words on a piece of paper written by an anti gun stupid fuck.

I could defend my home with a hunting rifle. Couldn't you?

I wouldn't want to be your neighbor, chances are if you had to defend your home with a hunting rifle I would return fire at your home because I would have thought you were shooting at me when the projectile you fired went through my walls.
^Why paranoid people shouldn't possess guns.

Thanks for asking.

images

Cool pic. Pretty soon you will tell me that my Rossi could be used to assault someone......and therefore is an assault weapon. C'mon.....you know you want to.

But the legal definition says otherwise. Do you know what the military characteristics are.....the ones that we use to determine if a firearm is or is not an assault weapon.....in the legal sense?

Pretty soon some gun grabber will do that.
Rossi is a cheap hand gun. obama mention cheap hand guns and assault weapons in the same sentence when he was talking about reinstating an assault weapons ban.
During the second presidential debates.

I could defend my home with a hunting rifle. Couldn't you?

I wouldn't want to be your neighbor, chances are if you had to defend your home with a hunting rifle I would return fire at your home because I would have thought you were shooting at me when the projectile you fired went through my walls.

If you knew anything about firearms you would shut the fuck up.

It's the fucking FUNCTION of the firearm that makes it an assault weapon not some words on a piece of paper written by an anti gun stupid fuck.

The people who wrote that definition are the people authorized by the Constitution of the United States to do so. To America hating scum like yourself, who want to wipe their cum crusted assholes with the Constitution, that clearly doesn't mean anything. You are dirt.

If you knew anything about firearms you would shut the fuck up.

If you had an ounce of cohesion, you'd commit yourself and demand Thorazine therapy.

The people who wrote that definition are the people authorized by the Constitution of the United States to do so. To America hating scum like yourself, who want to wipe their cum crusted assholes with the Constitution, that clearly doesn't mean anything. You are dirt.

And a lot of those people who voted on the ban were removed from their political position.
One more time for the peanut gallery
For an assault weapon to be an assault weapon it must function like one. Words cannot change the functions of a semi automatic and make it an automatic weapon.

Did You Know

Did you know that an imbecile can convince himself that he is not an imbecile simply by dropping a name or a phrase that he knows has been dropped by people that are not considered to be imbeciles.

Forum List

Back