4.6% unemployment rate

That dishonest piece of shit Obama has changed the criteria for determining unemployment.

Typical Democrat dishonesty. When the facts are against you then just invent something. The Moon Bat will believe it.

Forget that phony rose-colored-glasses U3 rate. The U6 rate is at 9.3% and the Labor Participation Rate is 62.7%. We still have more than 109,000,000 Americans on public assistance of some sort and nearly 10 million on disability.

The U6 unemployment rate counts not only people without work seeking full-time employment (the more familiar U-3 rate), but also counts "marginally attached workers and those working part-time for economic reasons." Note that some of these part-time workers counted as employed by U-3 could be working as little as an hour a week. And the "marginally attached workers" include those who have gotten discouraged and stopped looking, but still want to work. The age considered for this calculation is 16 years and over.

There are 94 million who are retired, continue their education, raise their children, are in prison or otherwise refuse to go to work, Trumpovitch inherited an excellent economy
:bsflag:

There are NOT 94 million retired...there are millions who gave up trying to find work because there isn't any.
The problem is there ARE JOBS but not too many are qualified to fill them
Yay liberal education...

Perhaps if they focused more on education than indoctrination...

That dishonest piece of shit Obama has changed the criteria for determining unemployment.

Typical Democrat dishonesty. When the facts are against you then just invent something. The Moon Bat will believe it.

Forget that phony rose-colored-glasses U3 rate. The U6 rate is at 9.3% and the Labor Participation Rate is 62.7%. We still have more than 109,000,000 Americans on public assistance of some sort and nearly 10 million on disability.

The U6 unemployment rate counts not only people without work seeking full-time employment (the more familiar U-3 rate), but also counts "marginally attached workers and those working part-time for economic reasons." Note that some of these part-time workers counted as employed by U-3 could be working as little as an hour a week. And the "marginally attached workers" include those who have gotten discouraged and stopped looking, but still want to work. The age considered for this calculation is 16 years and over.

There are 94 million who are retired, continue their education, raise their children, are in prison or otherwise refuse to go to work, Trumpovitch inherited an excellent economy
:bsflag:

There are NOT 94 million retired...there are millions who gave up trying to find work because there isn't any.
The problem is there ARE JOBS but not too many are qualified to fill them

That's because of all these idiots spending a gazillion $$ getting vagina studies degrees. There are only so many barista positions.

Of course those fake unemployment numbers are gonna go down, when the labor force participation rate is in the toilet that's what happens. The OP has shit for brains…
:itsok:
I knew one of you whiners would bring up the Labor Participation Rate. You asshats do know it has as lot to do with demographics, right.

Two examples why having a fit about the LPR is childish.

Say I work for an air condition maker in PA & the factory closes & moves to Mexico ( Not one of the winners Trump picked). I get a job that pays half of what I used to make & my wife needs to go to work. This is bad economic news yet the LPR just went up making you happier than a billionaire in the Trump administration.

Later, I get a good paying job & my wife can quit her job & stay home with the kids. The LPS just went down. And you are having a fit even though the economic aspects were good.

You people really need to quit being such ignorant dicks & become better informed.

The same stupid Moon Bats that believe Obama's lies about the economy are the same ones that believed him on Obamacare.

You can't fix stupid like that.

Gruber had them pegged.

hqdefault.jpg

one of the great job creators president obama who was handed a bs economy and turned it around ,,,so sorry obama haters

jon you want to argue with the numbers? what I really love about republicans is they are such poor winners
The majority of jobs created were part time jobs. Big whoop.

Look at the number of food stamp recipients....there is your answer
More were added to food stamps under Bush than Obams.

Good to see the rate continue to drop

Employers added solid 178,000 jobs in Nov.

The labor market perked up modestly in November as employers added 178,000 jobs and the unemployment rate fell to a nine-year low, providing more evidence of a solid economy in the final payroll report before an expected Federal Reserve interest rate hike.

The unemployment rate, which is calculated from a different survey than the payroll total, fell from 4.9% to 4.6%, lowest since August 2007

Yes...working 3 part time jobs sure helps lower that rate......

I didn't see anywhere in the data where it says large numbers of people are working three part time jobs......
Maybe you can provide it

The labor market perked up modestly in November as employers added 178,000 jobs and the unemployment rate fell to a nine-year low, providing more evidence of a solid economy in the final payroll report before an expected Federal Reserve interest rate hike.

The unemployment rate, which is calculated from a different survey than the payroll total, fell from 4.9% to 4.6%, lowest since August 2007

We still counting part time jobs and McDonalds?

Only when democrats are in office...when a Republican is in office they don't count any more....

Then either way the numbers are bull shit. Im not sure Trump will accept that either. Sure, he is waffling on allot of stuff, but he does love winning and im thinking he will want solid numbers on jobs ASAP. Whatever faith I lack in him in all his other issues on this im thinking he will kick ass no matter how progressive he is.

Bad news for Trump...With unemployment at 4.6% the numbers have nowhere to go but up (we are at near full employment)
Obama started at 8.2% and it quickly rose to 10.1%.....nowhere to go but down

It is going to be tough for Trump to point to Obama and show where he made things better

one of the great job creators president obama who was handed a bs economy and turned it around ,,,so sorry obama haters

jon you want to argue with the numbers? what I really love about republicans is they are such poor winners

Well....no but thanks for playing

44.7 Million Americans Now on Food Stamps -- More than at Any Time Under Bush

us-debt.png

The same stupid Moon Bats that believe Obama's lies about the economy are the same ones that believed him on Obamacare.

You can't fix stupid like that.

Gruber had them pegged.

hqdefault.jpg
Anyone is so stupid to call Gruber the architect of Obamacare is is too ignorant to comment. Gruber made no decisions. All he did was bring a software program that allowed the real architects see the results of changes they made.

Of course those fake unemployment numbers are gonna go down, when the labor force participation rate is in the toilet that's what happens. The OP has shit for brains…
:itsok:
I knew one of you whiners would bring up the Labor Participation Rate. You asshats do know it has as lot to do with demographics, right.

Two examples why having a fit about the LPR is childish.

Say I work for an air condition maker in PA & the factory closes & moves to Mexico ( Not one of the winners Trump picked). I get a job that pays half of what I used to make & my wife needs to go to work. This is bad economic news yet the LPR just went up making you happier than a billionaire in the Trump administration.

Later, I get a good paying job & my wife can quit her job & stay home with the kids. The LPS just went down. And you are having a fit even though the economic aspects were good.

You people really need to quit being such ignorant dicks & become better informed.
The problem is with that, the jobs that are being created lately during Barrys term are mostly part time service jobs while eliminating great paying jobs like mining jobs…

Thanks to Obama GWB is in the rear view mirror now Obama did the dirty work pulling us out of the republican cesspool Now lets see trumpovitch beat him .....He'll have a tough job avoiding all those law suits CONFLICT of interest

Well....no but thanks for playing

44.7 Million Americans Now on Food Stamps -- More than at Any Time Under Bush

us-debt.png
Barry is the food stamp queen... fact

Well, lets look at the report, shall we?

In November, professional and business services led the job gains, with 63,000. Health care added 35,000 jobs; leisure and hospitality, 29,000; and construction, 19,000. Manufacturers, still beset by the oil slump and a strong dollar that has hurt exports, trimmed 4,000 jobs.

Surprisingly, retailers cut more than 8,000 positions on a seasonally adjusted basis for the second straight month in a sign that consumers continue to shift their holiday shopping online.

Seems to me the biggest gains were in professional and business services and then Health care. Hardly burger flipping jobs
Now, retailers cut 8000 jobs. There are your part time and minimum wage jobs

Thanks to Obama GWB is in the rear view mirror now Obama did the dirty work pulling us out of the republican cesspool Now lets see trumpovitch beat him .....He'll have a tough job avoiding all those law suits CONFLICT of interest
Then why is gwb still being mentioned?

Obungles will be in the rearview mirror in 49 days :banana:

Only when democrats are in office...when a Republican is in office they don't count any more....

Then either way the numbers are bull shit. Im not sure Trump will accept that either. Sure, he is waffling on allot of stuff, but he does love winning and im thinking he will want solid numbers on jobs ASAP. Whatever faith I lack in him in all his other issues on this im thinking he will kick ass no matter how progressive he is.

Bad news for Trump...With unemployment at 4.6% the numbers have nowhere to go but up (we are at near full employment)
Obama started at 8.2% and it quickly rose to 10.1%.....nowhere to go but down

It is going to be tough for Trump to point to Obama and show where he made things better

only because Bammer did what Boosh did and counted low wage ($8.00pr hr).

Forum List

Back