3rd Quarter GDP Up Based on Biden Selling US Oil, Gas and Weapons Overseas While Americans Suffer at the Pump

There is no way any sane nation would allow a sale of oil lower than market price to go forward especially when the oil company didn't drill it out of the ground... it was in our reserve we already paid for it....
How can you defend that? are you insane?...
We are running out of Diesel fuel and Biden has no answer for what to do... and you are arguing with me on this?... wake up man before its too late....
Three sites reported on the sale, that I read, none saying it was below market price. If it had been, you would have seen a press release from Exxon, Shell, Chevron and that Valero Marketing bunch complaining of getting screwed, but you didn't, nor from the other 7 or 8 buys on that international market release purchase. Wake up to what? Production increasing, more riggs in operation than since maybe March 2020 when production rigs nose dived during the Trump administration to the lowest point in 2020 to lowest not seen since 2008 and the George W. Bush administration?
1666916310152.png

Three sites reported on the sale, that I read, none saying it was below market price. If it had been, you would have seen a press release from Exxon, Shell, Chevron and that Valero Marketing bunch complaining of getting screwed, but you didn't, nor from the other 7 or 8 buys on that international market release purchase. Wake up to what? Production increasing, more riggs in operation than since maybe March 2020 when production rigs nose dived during the Trump administration to the lowest point in 2020 to lowest not seen since 2008 and the George W. Bush administration?
View attachment 716666
Of course they didn't... the left wing media still hasn't reported this very much.... if at all.... but we know everything about 1-6.....
I think the people would be outraged that Joe is selling our reserve oil at any damn price... but if your media won't cover it I guess it didn't happen.....

Of course they didn't... the left wing media still hasn't reported this very much.... if at all.... but we know everything about 1-6.....
I think the people would be outraged that Joe is selling our reserve oil at any damn price... but if your media won't cover it I guess it didn't happen.....
I have no media, not even media stock. What if the media Fkd up and just printed the facts from that industry? Then everybody would just say, ho-hum, I wish prices would come down. Do you really think they would give Joe carte blanche to take over that industry, nationalize it, under some half-baked emergency decree, create a seperate domestic market, set price domestically and order increased production, though it has not been this high since May of 2020 under the Trump administration when it was dropping like a rock? Is that really what you want. I don't.
1666919119918.png

I have no media, not even media stock. What if the media Fkd up and just printed the facts from that industry? Then everybody would just say, ho-hum, I wish prices would come down. Do you really think they would give Joe carte blanche to take over that industry, nationalize it, under some half-baked emergency decree, create a seperate domestic market, set price domestically and order increased production, though it has not been this high since May of 2020 under the Trump administration when it was dropping like a rock? Is that really what you want. I don't.
View attachment 716702
This wasn't happening under Trump... say what you want... this guy Joe is dangerously ruining America with his war on fossil fuels...
Its not working anywhere in the world so why we keep pursuing it is retarded at best....

This wasn't happening under Trump... say what you want... this guy Joe is dangerously ruining America with his war on fossil fuels...
Its not working anywhere in the world so why we keep pursuing it is retarded at best....
That is fantasy. You have seen the numbers, production graphs and oil rigs in operation graphs from that industry, you do not have a leg to stand on, and I seriously doubt that industry is populated by liberals, propping up Biden with fake production numbers and rig counts, while making record profit.
Where are your numbers? Nothing but the pump price?

That is fantasy. You have seen the numbers, production graphs and oil rigs in operation graphs from that industry, you do not have a leg to stand on, and I seriously doubt that industry is populated by liberals, propping up Biden with fake production numbers and rig counts, while making record profit.
Where are your numbers? Nothing but the pump price?
I have the score board dummy... I have $2.45 per gallon compared to 5.98 per gallon... so now what?... you bring up Putin next right?....

I have the score board dummy... I have $2.45 per gallon compared to 5.98 per gallon... so now what?... you bring up Putin next right?....
I kind of figured you were looking at nothing but pump price. So, you expect government to jump in and do something about it, eh? What is it, you would like government to do, with the US increasing production and has been, increased numbers of rigs, highest oil production in the entire world, and highest natural gas production in the entire world. So, what is it, you want? Please don't say price controls, that crap won't work except to make thing worse.

I kind of figured you were looking at nothing but pump price. So, you expect government to jump in and do something about it, eh? What is it, you would like government to do, with the US increasing production and has been, increased numbers of rigs, highest oil production in the entire world, and highest natural gas production in the entire world. So, what is it, you want? Please don't say price controls, that crap won't work except to make thing worse.
Price controls have only been hinted at by Biden and Newsom in CA... the last idiot to do that was Carter... like I said... wake up...

Price controls have only been hinted at by Biden and Newsom in CA... the last idiot to do that was Carter... like I said... wake up...
Good. Price controls won't work. Well, at least we agree on that. So, Ok. What is it, you want government to do, to affect the price at the pump?

Good. Price controls won't work. Well, at least we agree on that. So, Ok. What is it, you want government to do, to affect the price at the pump?
Simple... undo all of Biden's energy policy and go back to the way Trump had it working....
How can that be so hard to figure out?... we had gas at $2.40 per gal and today at my corner gas station its $5.79 per gal... that means food and everything shipped is over priced too...

Forum List

Back