The number of electoral votes that need to be turned away from p.o.shit trump for him to drop below 270.

There is a movement to change that many votes in favor of a moderate Republican like Colin Powell or John Kasich. Not to turn them to Hillary Clinton.

So now this looks actually doable. You will find the vast majority of Democrats will get on board with this rather quickly. I've stated from the beginning that if John Kasich had won the nomination I would have voted for him. And Colin Powell is universally respected here at home but most importantly abroad.

I would vote for George W Bush again rather than p.o.shit trump. That is how dangerous p.o.shit trump is.

Note: If you can't address the OP then you need to post in the Flame Zone where flamers are supposed to go.

The Way Out of Trumpland: Hail Mary Pass to Save the Nation. | The Huffington Post

Only the profoundly delusional believe this has any chance of occurring.

The number of electoral votes that need to be turned away from p.o.shit trump for him to drop below 270.

There is a movement to change that many votes in favor of a moderate Republican like Colin Powell or John Kasich. Not to turn them to Hillary Clinton.

So now this looks actually doable. You will find the vast majority of Democrats will get on board with this rather quickly. I've stated from the beginning that if John Kasich had won the nomination I would have voted for him. And Colin Powell is universally respected here at home but most importantly abroad.

I would vote for George W Bush again rather than p.o.shit trump. That is how dangerous p.o.shit trump is.

Note: If you can't address the OP then you need to post in the Flame Zone where flamers are supposed to go.

The Way Out of Trumpland: Hail Mary Pass to Save the Nation. | The Huffington Post

Only the profoundly delusional believe this has any chance of occurring.
ISAACNEWTON.

"
55973974.jpg

I thought with the victory of Clinton in New Hampshire, that Trump now sits at 290 Electoral Votes? So it would only take 21 to get him below 270?

37 is the number mentioned in the article.

New York Times article from yesterday, and Yahoo says he has 290 not 306 or whatever.
The win still leaves Mrs. Clinton, the Democratic nominee, about 60 Electoral College votes shy of Mr. Trump, who stunned many over the past 18 months with his improbable rise to the nation’s highest office. Mrs. Clinton now has 232 electoral votes; Mr. Trump has 290, 20 more than the 270 needed to win.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/15/us/politics/hillary-clinton-wins-new-hampshire.html?_r=0

Yeah I hadn't seen that, it's even easier than the article describes. There is a petition on Change.org with over 4 million signatures to have the Electoral College not vote for p.o.shit trump. They vote on December 19 I believe. So one can see how important all of these protests in the street are. Hundreds of thousands marching against this piece.of.shit are making it clear to electors where the country stands against p.o.shit trump.

Even if it took 37, that would mean only turning Ohio, Kasich's home state, Michigan (which has a huge Democrat base), and one other small state in order to do it.

And, what if some of the blue states offered to vote for Kasich or Colin Powell as well.
There are no blue states; only blue counties.

upload_2016-11-16_21-43-59.jpeg

Attachments

• upload_2016-11-16_21-44-17.jpeg
    upload_2016-11-16_21-44-17.jpeg
    20.6 KB · Views: 18
I thought with the victory of Clinton in New Hampshire, that Trump now sits at 290 Electoral Votes? So it would only take 21 to get him below 270?

New York Times article from yesterday, and Yahoo says he has 290 not 306 or whatever.
The win still leaves Mrs. Clinton, the Democratic nominee, about 60 Electoral College votes shy of Mr. Trump, who stunned many over the past 18 months with his improbable rise to the nation’s highest office. Mrs. Clinton now has 232 electoral votes; Mr. Trump has 290, 20 more than the 270 needed to win.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/15/us/politics/hillary-clinton-wins-new-hampshire.html?_r=0

Yeah I hadn't seen that, it's even easier than the article describes. There is a petition on Change.org with over 4 million signatures to have the Electoral College not vote for p.o.shit trump. They vote on December 19 I believe. So one can see how important all of these protests in the street are. Hundreds of thousands marching against this piece.of.shit are making it clear to electors where the country stands against p.o.shit trump.
How ever could you have missed it?

Well rev up the campaign buses. Get those Powell or Kasich for Prez signs made. Let's have another campaign. Because if the electors are going rogue -- that OTHER PARTY who was on the ballot, you know with initials LP, are gonna be making the argument that if you are gonna WASTE YOUR VOTE --- at least waste it on folks who worked their asses off to be an ACTUAL choice on the ballot.

Doesn't matter what FANTASY name you put out there as a protest vote. They are NOT gonna win. So it's all drama and window dressing for a very bad idea. Might as well bribe them to vote for the LParty ticket.

I don't think any of us SANE folks would condone this dangerous drama.
Agreed it's a fantasy. I think the Left is just having a mental health crisis because the Republicans now control (or will control) all three branches of Government.

Go smoke another bowl Einstein.

As much as I would love to have Kasich or Powell over Trump the reality is Trump is going to be President...

It would take a miracle from some divine being to prevent Trump from becoming the next President and I believe the Divine does not care...

Why do you have an avatar of a scientist when you prove to operate on emotions every time you post? And what will your next angle be when your rant proves to be false?

You mad bro?

a better number is (38)

currently republicans control 32 legislatures

with a five more divided

so (38) is quite possible to make some amendments to the Constitution

There is a petition on Change.org with over 4 million signatures

Oh, a petition.
That and $5 will get you a yummy drink from Starbucks.

Problem 1.

The Twelfth Amendment (Amendment XII) to the United States Constitution provides the procedure for electing the President and Vice President. It replaced the procedure provided in Article II, Section 1, Clause 3, by which the Electoral College originally functioned.

Problem 2.
From the OP's link...

....the U.S. House of Representatives would vote — with each state’s Congressional delegation getting one vote — which they could cast for one of the top three Electoral College vote getters.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back