Quasar44

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 21, 2020
Phoenix, AZ
People need to be cautious in fake garbage America
Fake news won’t report any black on white crime

This is happening multiple times per day

Years ago, the late, great Bob Grant said: Dog bites man is not news, man bites dog is news. Thus, the decline and fall of the MSM and America.

If all we had to worry about was white on black crime, we wouldn't have a crime problem.

Why do you always look for the sad, bad and horrible in life?

Lay off him. This crap is ramped up and happens every single day in most big Cities. Yes, it is a problem. Un-Provoked violence by a certain breed. You don’t have to “look”, it is the biggest news out there. Flash mobs, beatings, rapes, murder.

Keeping an eye and posting about silly BS like Obidens poll numbers is not important. Everyone needs to be aware, profile and avoid or be prepared to fight to the death. //

Another racist murder against whites by the same exact ethnic group.

This guy had kids and now the family is destroyed
He looks like a tough guy. I wonder the what and the how of how he got into it.

"The suspects were asked to leave by security after getting into an altercation with patrons inside the store, and then the fight continued outside, police said."

People need to be cautious in fake garbage America
Fake news won’t report any black on white crime

This is happening multiple times per day
I agree that our news is inadequate, biased and whacked, but I also think everyone with half a brain knows there are a lot of dangers we face out there in life. My childhood might well have been on another planet, it's so different from my kids and grandkids.

But I don't think it's all that healthy for someone to spend a lot of time focusing on the negatives in life without allowing the positives to be in their thoughts as well.

And to especially put up black on white crime stories is as racist as IM2's putting just white on black crimes or poor black man stories.

Lay off him. This crap is ramped up and happens every single day in most big Cities. Yes, it is a problem. Un-Provoked violence by a certain breed. You don’t have to “look”, it is the biggest news out there. Flash mobs, beatings, rapes, murder.

Keeping an eye and posting about silly BS like Obidens poll numbers is not important. Everyone needs to be aware, profile and avoid or be prepared to fight to the death. //

Everyone's got an opinion.

That guy could have benefited from a pocketful of 9mm hollow points. Never leave home without it. It's amazing how civil some groups will act if they know they'll be met with such force.

What a surprise.

1703465801124.png

1703465831661.png

Everyone's got an opinion.

Chalk up another one too ignorant to face the facts. Violent crime is off the charts one-way by one certain group. It is not racist to post events. Surprisingly, we still hear about some of it. The numbers are sanitized by the Deep State,

With the influx of ten million from down South (mostly unvetted) with Criminals embedded into the swarm, things are headed worse before better.

Keep your head in the sand and go back to your nonsense useless Topics of little value added. No one will try to stop you.

Last edited:
Chalk up another one too ignorant to face the facts. Violent crime is off the charts one-way by one certain group. It is not racist to post events. Surprisingly, we still hear about some of it. The numbers are sanitized by the Deep State,

With the influx of ten million from dow South (mostly unvetted) with Criminals embedded into the swarm, things are headed worse before better.

Keep your head in the sand and go back to your nonsense useless Topics of little value added. No one will try to stop you.

Yeah, ok Barky

If found guilty toss them in jail and let them stay there for life. They choose to throw their life away so let them

Forum List

Back