Zone1 34 shot, 5 killed in a mostly peaceful Chicago weekend.

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
Among the 5 dead this weekend was a 3 year old boy. A 7 year old was shot on his way to church. 275 juveniles have been shot so far this year in Chicago, 33 of them were killed.

Shouldn't they be about ready to run out of targets? I mean, with all the aborted black babies, you'd just think they'd start running short.

Ya'll racists. All this shootin is because of White Supremacy, and ya'll trippen about Madame Lizzo blowen on the flute.

Among the 5 dead this weekend was a 3 year old boy. A 7 year old was shot on his way to church. 275 juveniles have been shot so far this year in Chicago, 33 of them were killed.

They need to kill WAAAAAYYYY more than that. Unless 1,000 are killed every day for a year or 300,000 are killed in one day, this problem is never going away.

To really get a handle on taking down the gangs in that city, they'd need to send in multiple units of special forces with shoot to kill orders. I think that even sending in national guard troops to patrol wouldn't do it. In fact, I'd bet some of those bangers would kill them in ambushes.

34 shot, 5 killed in a mostly peaceful Chicago weekend.​

That's an abysmally low hit to kill ratio.

Do they not teach anatomy in Cook County schools?

How hard is it to teach kids the fatal areas to shoot someone?

51OPzqO7q3L._AC_SY1000_.jpg

Forum List

Back