300 Million Americans haven’t gotten Covid

99+% survivability, natural immunity is fine for the vast majority of Americans.
Say the facebook educated morons.
According to the National Highway Traffic Administration, car accidents happen every 60 seconds. That equates to about 5.25 million accidents across the nation on a yearly basis.

Over 99.7% of people survive automobile accidents.

What? Because people die in the normal course of life… we’re supposed to accept ADDITIONAL DEATHS due to Covid?

That makes sense to you?
That is not what I said NITWIT! Most of the fatalities had other conditions that led to their deaths WITH covid. I know 7 people who had it recently and all fully recovered, but they were not obese or had other health conditions that they didn't take care of. Too poor to pay attention?

Those who have not gotten Covid will either get vaccinated or get Covid. Delta is that contagious.

Yes… some vaccinated folks will get Covid but not many.

The more people get vaccinated the less EVERYONE GETS INFECTED
sadly the vaccine doesn’t protect anyone from the xiden variant and he has no plans to make a vaccine for it

so the vaccine won’t matter

That is not what I said NITWIT! Most of the fatalities had other conditions that led to their deaths WITH covid. I know 7 people who had it recently and all fully recovered, but they were not obese or had other health conditions that they didn't take care of. Too poor to pay attention?
Yet you won't find a decrease in those co-morbidities in the CDC data.

If COVID deaths were a re-atribution of other causes, you would see how the numbers shifted. Instead COVID number are in addition to the co-morbidity numbers year over year.

According to the National Highway Traffic Administration, car accidents happen every 60 seconds. That equates to about 5.25 million accidents across the nation on a yearly basis.

Over 99.7% of people survive automobile accidents.
What's your point? Don't play in traffic, you should be fine.

obviously not--because you don't see the 1st or 2nd in the MSM EVERY DAY!!
BOOOM BABY
...how come the 1st and 2nd leading causes are not in the MSM --AT ALL!!!!!!!????????
That's because those numbers haven't changed in the last five years.

Suddenly COVID took the number 3 spot, and was in ADDITION to the usual annual mortality.

80 out of 100 people recover rather easily.

The rest do not. Including those 650,000 who died

Your supposed 7 got lucky

Forum List

Back