30 Years of James Hansen Bogosity

James Hansen is an amazing, accomplished scientist. He will be long remembered for his science and activism, while the uneducated denier pukes will be remembered for being on the wrong side of science and of history.

James Hansen is an amazing, accomplished scientist. He will be long remembered for his science and activism, while the uneducated denier pukes will be remembered for being on the wrong side of science and of history.

Lmfao.......

I'll have to defer to your obvious and extensive personal experience with being on the Wrong Side.

I'll have to defer to your obvious and extensive personal experience with being on the Wrong Side.
That's about what I expect from an ignorant denier. It is well known that you guys think things become true, just because they still from your mealy little mouths.

The Denial is all on your side, bub.

In RealityLand, sunspot activity has slowed dramatically and we are far more at risk of global cooling than eensy beensy too small to actually measure increased temperatures.

Fort Fun, shows his talent for posting empty drivel in thread after thread. Notice that he makes NO effort to counter the claims in the first post?

It is clear F.F. Indiana has nothing.

That's about what I expect from an ignorant denier. It is well known that you guys think things become true, just because they still from your mealy little mouths.

The Denial is all on your side, bub.

In RealityLand, sunspot activity has slowed dramatically and we are far more at risk of global cooling than eensy beensy too small to actually measure increased temperatures.
Have you forwarded your AMAZING facts to the scientists that actually discovered them? Because they agree with AGW theory.

Think about that for a bit. Let it sink in how utterly absurd you sound.

It is amazing that we have a warmist making totally evasive comments, avoiding the unpleasant truth about Dr. Hansen's numerous prediction failures.

From the link, Indiana never visited and read is this quote written by Tony Heller:

"It has been thirty years since CO2 hit 350 PPM and NASA’s James Hansen warned that the Midwest was going to burn up and dry up." This was in 1988.

James Hansen, was wrong, it has been wetter since then.

There are more well sourced evidence that Dr. Hansen's predictions are utter failures.

Give it up, F. F. Indiana, DR. Hansen is still wrong about the predictions he made since the 1980's. You are deflecting from the reality you don't want to face.

Awards doesn't help you here, where is your much awaited counterpoint to the post link, Boedicca brought up?

Waiting..... waiting.................... waiting........Zzzzz.............

In the fantasy world of uneducated denier fools, listing the long history of awards given to Hansen by his peers is "distraction".
Haha, good stuff, thanks for embarrassing yourself for me.

No it is YOUR lack of defense on the claimed prediction failures made by Dr. Hansen, is why you are the one making a fool of yourself in front of the world. You have yet to actually provide a defense for Dr. Hansen. You go on and on with an IRRELEVANT deflection.

Awards fails to address his prediction failures, surely you can figure it out........

How old are you anyway? since your replies appears that to be of an immature child.

Give it up, F. F. Indiana, DR. Hansen is still wrong about the predictions he made since the 1980's. You are deflecting from the reality you don't want to face.

Awards doesn't help you here, where is your much awaited counterpoint to the post link, Boedicca brought up?

Waiting..... waiting.................... waiting........Zzzzz.............
Sorry whiner, I feel no compulsion whatsoever to defend Hansen from a bunch of charlatans and their specious garbage.

This is what you delusional goofballs never quite grasp:

You are the delusional goofballs with zero evidence and zero published science. In what idiot's universe would ANYONE have to mount a defense of Hansen to you goobers?

You are indeed one of the worst troll I have ever seen, who post insult after insult, avoids debate and act like a child.

Cheers,

F. F. Indiana is now on ignore.

He never tries a debate, just make a lot of insults and run is all I see, not worth my time.

Enjoy being ignored.

Lol....but the uneducated denier pukes have made all the history that matters in the real world. In 2018, nobody is caring a small group of scientists say the science is decided.....and the zombies take internet message board bows, which ummm .....don't add up to dick. Because banner celebrations are ghey.

Progressives cant provide a single link showing us where the science is impacting the public policies of western governments....after 20 years of taking bows

FOSSIL FUELS DOMINATE....and the Obama Administration EIA report just a year ago projects that in 2040........

FOSSIL FUELS STILL DOMINATE !!!!

:cul2::iyfyus.jpg::cul2:

But keep taking those bows and making fun of the deniers who " know nothing about science "......

Its all about the winning :deal:

Oh....and hey Sun....we want amateur meathead progressives like FF in the debates.....a windfall for skeptics on here.

Last edited:

Lol....but the uneducated denier pukes have made all the history that matters in the real world. In 2018, nobody is caring a small group of scientists say the science is decided.....and the zombies take internet message board bows, which ummm .....don't add up to dick. Because banner celebrations are ghey.

Progressives cant provide a single link showing us where the science is impacting the public policies of western governments....after 20 years of taking bows

FOSSIL FUELS DOMINATE....and the Obama Administration EIA report just a year ago projects that in 2040........

FOSSIL FUELS STILL DOMINATE !!!!

:cul2::iyfyus.jpg::cul2:

But keep taking those bows and making fun of the deniers who " know nothing about science "......

Its all about the winning :deal:

Oh....and hey Sun....we want amateur meathead progressives like FF in the debates.....a windfall for skeptics on here.

Huh, when has he ever debated?

Forum List

Back